SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:18 am

She sneaked off (according to the 3 cast) unbeknownst to TPTB for at least 6 hours.
Then she spent unsanctioned time of at least 6 hours with 2 other cast.
So no matter how that coin is tossed, unless TPTB literally turned their heads the other way, it was breaking production rules and doing as she chose. The only control in these issues were K's.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:38 am

Lucas15 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Kaitlyn has proven with supporting evidence that she does whatever she wants not what TPTB want her to do. hmmm

I don't think this is true. I think Kaitlyn wanted to do what she wanted to do but remains - like all leads before her and all leads after her - under the control of the producers and can only get her way if the producers are willing to give it to her. Like all leads she signed a contract to agree to follow "all rules, directions and instructions" which gives the producers pretty complete control over the lead (and over all contestants for that matter).

IMO in addition to this Kaitlyn has an additional vulnerability - similar to the one that Ashley had - in that both leads wanted a particular choice and the show clearly knew who they wanted. That put both at a distinct disadvantage in getting their own way because there was a lot of pressure the show could bring to bear. It's basically a deal they could strike with Kaitlyn - you get Shawn at the end but we get to say how that happens.
JMHO
1. Considering the foiler one would think TPTB would want Kaitlyn to keep the foiler in place - she didn't. One can speculate whether snapchatgate was accidental or not but fact is Kailtyn spoiled her own season which had a foiler that is in line with previews for the final episode right now. And from interviews and even on the MTA, she didn't even care that she spoiled it or that TPTB had to pretend to do damage control to make it look fake when it wasn't b/c the girl kept on with her team shawn attitude.

2. She chose to omit talking about Nick from her snapchat recaps and her blogs. These can be debated that she is not contractually obligated to do so but she still chose to do so when other leads before her still talked about their F2's much, much more.

3. As Kasha posted, she chose to sneak into Shawn and Ben's room for hours and tell him he was "The one" which she later had to say was a "mistake". Why mistake? Because this show is one where she, as the lead, is supposed to follow the rules of dating more than one person and not making it so obvious she is stringing everyone else along. Sexgate changed things? Shawn did. If Shawn wasn't in the picture the fact remains that Kaitlyn would have had ZERO regret since the only one she told was Shawn. Without Shawn, sexgate wouldn't even have been an issue according to Kaitlyn's actions.

4. I think "TPTB made her/him" do it may be the case for a lot of things but it is so obvious that TPTB were taken for a wild ride themselves with Kaitlyn. No way they control her SM. No way they control her blogs. Proof is in the pudding she does what she wants and how she wants to do it and they just were and still are just trying to catchup. Case in point: They had to create a snapchat account because they were already behind the times which they realized with Kait's snapchatgate and b/c imo, their lead didn't care about a $5mil fine for spoiling her season b/c she knows they won't sue the lead since no one will want to be lead in that case or have the shown known for suing their own lead (who claims death threats no one sees and no one gives her protection for).

Kaitlyn's actions >>> Kaitlyn's words.
That's what I look to to determine what she is responsible for.
I have her F1 to thank for making me pay closer attention to how those two things don't seem to add up at all.  :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:42 am

Uh yeah regarding the words and actions not being consistent.
The editors left those words in for a reason as silly as that sounds. For many years, I was well acquainted with someone who did tv reality editing. They scrutinize and re-scrutinize what we see/hear. Something that telling would never have been left in without reason.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:52 am

^ ITA. For some reason they let us see the F1 saying "Actions don't match words" to the lead.
If there is a breakup in the near future then Shawn's words to his fiance will likely be the story told and retold as there is video evidence that he called her out a long time ago.
Who knows, maybe TPTB realized her actions didn't match her contractual words and so they share the F1's viewpoint? no idea
TWT. In the meantime, the show is leaving very little of a love story to cling to.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:56 am

Meh, there's never a love story really- jpg slept with Clare, Des was in love with Brooks, Chris was obsessed with Becca, Ash wanted Bentley, Andi fiancé stuffed with Nick, etc. Still fun to watch and fan for me, if I like the final couple. Jmo

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:03 am

Kashathediva wrote:Uh yeah regarding the words and actions not being consistent.
The editors left those words in for a reason as silly as that sounds. For many years, I was well acquainted with someone who did tv reality editing. They scrutinize and re-scrutinize what we see/hear. Something that telling would never have been left in without reason.

Exactly what are you talking about....there are so many choices!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ ITA. For some reason they let us see the F1 saying "Actions don't match words" to the lead.
If there is a breakup in the near future then Shawn's words to his fiance will likely be the story told and retold as there is video evidence that he called her out a long time ago.
Who knows, maybe TPTB realized her actions didn't match her contractual words and so they share the F1's viewpoint?  no idea
TWT. In the meantime, the show is leaving very little of a love story to cling to.

Oh I have a feeling they are may be feeding these words into Shawn's head right now. All in the name of the most dramatic ATFR. If tptb don't like Kait, why not help ruin her relationship? I also this entire episode is all about the drama and MF and CH are dancing at joy in anticipation. no

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Kaitlyn has proven with supporting evidence that she does whatever she wants not what TPTB want her to do. hmmm

I don't think this is true. I think Kaitlyn wanted to do what she wanted to do but remains - like all leads before her and all leads after her - under the control of the producers and can only get her way if the producers are willing to give it to her. Like all leads she signed a contract to agree to follow "all rules, directions and instructions" which gives the producers pretty complete control over the lead (and over all contestants for that matter).

IMO in addition to this Kaitlyn has an additional vulnerability - similar to the one that Ashley had - in that both leads wanted a particular choice and the show clearly knew who they wanted. That put both at a distinct disadvantage in getting their own way because there was a lot of pressure the show could bring to bear. It's basically a deal they could strike with Kaitlyn - you get Shawn at the end but we get to say how that happens.
JMHO
1. Considering the foiler one would think TPTB would want Kaitlyn to keep the foiler in place - she didn't. One can speculate whether snapchatgate was accidental or not but fact is Kailtyn spoiled her own season which had a foiler that is in line with previews for the final episode right now. And from interviews and even on the MTA, she didn't even care that she spoiled it or that TPTB had to pretend to do damage control to make it look fake when it wasn't b/c the girl kept on with her team shawn attitude.

2. She chose to omit talking about Nick from her snapchat recaps and her blogs. These can be debated that she is not contractually obligated to do so but she still chose to do so when other leads before her still talked about their F2's much, much more.

3. As Kasha posted, she chose to sneak into Shawn and Ben's room for hours and tell him he was "The one" which she later had to say was a "mistake". Why mistake? Because this show is one where she, as the lead, is supposed to follow the rules of dating more than one person and not making it so obvious she is stringing everyone else along. Sexgate changed things? Shawn did. If Shawn wasn't in the picture the fact remains that Kaitlyn would have had ZERO regret since the only one she told was Shawn. Without Shawn, sexgate wouldn't even have been an issue according to Kaitlyn's actions.

4. I think "TPTB made her/him" do it may be the case for a lot of things but it is so obvious that TPTB were taken for a wild ride themselves with Kaitlyn. No way they control her SM. No way they control her blogs. Proof is in the pudding she does what she wants and how she wants to do it and they just were and still are just trying to catchup. Case in point: They had to create a snapchat account because they were already behind the times which they realized with Kait's snapchatgate and b/c imo, their lead didn't care about a $5mil fine for spoiling her season b/c she knows they won't sue the lead since no one will want to be lead in that case or have the shown known for suing their own lead (who claims death threats no one sees and no one gives her protection for).

Kaitlyn's actions >>> Kaitlyn's words.
That's what I look to to determine what she is responsible for.
I have her F1 to thank for making me pay closer attention to how those two things don't seem to add up at all.  :Nod:

This is a great analysis AAL.   yes Very solid facts about words vs. actions.  I have always thought that snapchat was NOT an accident.  
There was a lot of sl*t shamming going on at the time and K took 'control' of the situation by changing the subject.  
And you are right, TPTB have nothing to gain and everything to loose by suing their own leads.  
It will be interesting to see how poised K is able to remain during ATFR.  She's very lucky she has Nick as her F2.  I expect him to be graceful and supportive, letting her off the hook, so to speak.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:13 am

Imo, if anyone ruins the relationship, it will be Kaitlyn herself. :yes:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:43 am

If it had not been for Kaitlyn's self- spoilers (snapchatgate and subsequent blogs/snapchats) I would have thought she ended up with Nick or no one.  Nick was the only one where intimacy was blatant, including the morning after, which we never saw with Shawn.  Nick is the only one she responded to when he said ILY, with "promise?"  Nick seems to be the only person she is not tense around and can be herself.  However, I think the real spoiler was that after Nick came, she went to Shawn's room; otherwise, if she was really serious about Nick, it would have been "game over" once he arrived.  This whole season has been FUBAR, IMO.  What is even more bizarre, is that Nick's family has been supportive of Kaitlyn throughout, so props to the Viall family for keeping it classy.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:49 am

^^^ For me if there was no snapchat gate I would have thought she ended up with shawn or no one. She was completely different with shawn and TPTB can't fool me. They edited to show no intimacy with shawn and NOT make it blatant. IMO ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:50 am

isittrue wrote:Clip from Monday's GMA segment with alumni.  Ali F. brings up the interesting point that you don't fall in love but in lust and the true falling in love happens after you pick F1

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-reunion-ali-fedotowsky-says-suitors-fall-lust-not-love

I absolutely love Andi's facial expressions during this clipped interview. She is biting her tongue so bad and has her usual poker face on.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24