SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:11 pm

JBF wrote:I haven't been following this thread lately, so I missed this interview a few weeks ago. I'm sure it was discussed quite a bit already and I am just tardy to the discussion.

Wow! Talk about "letting the cat out of the bag"... ha ha!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eRnXxewj07U?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh, she's 'let the cat out of the bag' a few too many times, imo Hugesmile
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:22 pm

Alanna wrote:Steve's latest blog says that he's only heard Shawn and Kait are still very happy and crazily in love with each other. Is Kait his super secret new source...
Kaitlyn has said on Periscope she hates RS, he doesn't know the truth, and she told people not to follow him. Based on RS track record especially with Des/Chris he is not a reliable source JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:24 pm

jen689 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Steve's latest blog says that he's only heard Shawn and Kait are still very happy and crazily in love with each other. Is Kait his super secret new source...
Kaitlyn has said on Periscope she hates RS, he doesn't know the truth, and she told people not to follow him. Based on RS track record especially with Des/Chris he is not a reliable source JMO

By chance do you know when she said that?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:28 pm

I hope that someone can post a copy here of the newest Bachelorette article in US Weekly as well, or which ever magazine that is supposed to get the real scoop from the FRC.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:29 pm

isittrue wrote:
Alanna wrote:Steve's latest blog says that he's only heard Shawn and Kait are still very happy and crazily in love with each other. Is Kait his super secret new source?

Shawn fav'd the cutest Buzzfeed article of 21 reasons he should get the final rose, it's overly sappy so I love it laugh out loud

Is it finale time yet?!

He also tweeted out a response of Thanks, how much do I owe you for that to the writer of the article.  

The Daily Mail has the scoop on the US article - this will be indeed be brutal to watch (not sure if I linked it correctly)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3170964/Kaitlyn-Bristowe-dumps-Bachelorette-runner-gets-one-knee-dramatic-finale.html

Wow! It seems like the US article gets details about the proposal turned down.  It just doesn't sound like a response that Nick would have.  It sounds more like Shawn.  Maybe that is why they are printing it...To make it sound like Shawn gets sent home.  IMO, Nick would ask the questions and try to get answers/closure.  But, maybe this time he was just done with it all.  He gave everything to Kaitlyn and trusted producers only to get "brutally" sent home after proposing?  Wow!  I really have a hard time seeing him so happy and ok so soon after getting home, unless he really saw the game for what it is... A brutal game where he was the piece everyone else moved around to their own advantage.  If he was so used... Why is he still friends and supportive of those that took advantage of him?  I don't get it.

I still think Kaitlyn chose Nick.  My crazy theory island is a much happier place than reality.  On my island, the girl chose the guy that she was giddy upon first sight of him.  On my island, the girl chose the guy that she slept with and continued to sleep with...has no regrets that she slept with.  On my island, Shawn gets to go home with some dignity intact and doesn't have to deal with the fallout of Kaitlyn's sexuality with "the other guy" and gets the best set up for the next Bachelor ever!  On my island, RS gets punked twice.  On my island, "villians" do get second chances for redemption and their happy ending. On my island, the producers, Nick and Kaitlyn really are master manipulators of the game...awesome!  On my island, things just make more sense.  I'm staying here until next Tuesday.  It's a much happier place.  :gotcha:

Last edited by OnePromise on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:29 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
JBF wrote:I haven't been following this thread lately, so I missed this interview a few weeks ago. I'm sure it was discussed quite a bit already and I am just tardy to the discussion.

Wow! Talk about "letting the cat out of the bag"... ha ha!

Oh, she's 'let the cat out of the bag' a few too many times, imo  Hugesmile

Bad, Nibbles, bad. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:34 pm

isittrue wrote:
Alanna wrote:Steve's latest blog says that he's only heard Shawn and Kait are still very happy and crazily in love with each other. Is Kait his super secret new source?

Shawn fav'd the cutest Buzzfeed article of 21 reasons he should get the final rose, it's overly sappy so I love it laugh out loud

Is it finale time yet?!

He also tweeted out a response of Thanks, how much do I owe you for that to the writer of the article.  

The Daily Mail has the scoop on the US article - this will be indeed be brutal to watch (not sure if I linked it correctly)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3170964/Kaitlyn-Bristowe-dumps-Bachelorette-runner-gets-one-knee-dramatic-finale.html

Oh no Kaitlyn, why let him down on one knee before you stopped him? That's a big no no Glad that he just left her without an argument. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that Kaitlyn is able to stay true to her strong feelings for both men and that she in the end picked the relationship she had the highest hopes for. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:37 pm

OnePromise wrote:
isittrue wrote:

Is it finale time yet?!

Wow! It seems like the US article gets details about the proposal turned down.  It just doesn't sound like a response that Nick would have.  It sounds more like Shawn.  Maybe that is why they are printing it...To make it sound like Shawn gets sent home.  IMO, Nick would ask the questions and try to get answers/closure.  But, maybe this time he was just done with it all.  He gave everything to Kaitlyn and trusted producers only to get "brutally" sent home after proposing?  Wow!  I really have a hard time seeing him so happy and ok so soon after getting home, unless he really saw the game for what it is... A brutal game where he was the piece everyone else moved around to their own advantage.  If he was so used... Why is he still friends and supportive of those that took advantage of him?  I don't get it.  

Yes Nick would said it I believe. It would be the second time and he might have realize in that moment that Kaitlyn was no friend at all and just let the poop hit the fan and will not say much at the after.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:37 pm

OnePromise wrote:
isittrue wrote:

Is it finale time yet?!

I hope this part is true:

And although there has been 'zero communication' between the dance instructor and the reject, according to Us Weekly, he is said to have 'moved on'.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:44 pm

Yes that does not sound like Nick's behavior at all! Let's hope that isn't how it went down..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:45 pm

OnePromise wrote:
isittrue wrote:

Is it finale time yet?!

Maybe he did get closure - she told him her heart with with someone else unlike last year. And Nick did get angry last year too while Andi was letting her go. I agree she shouldn't have let him propose, but we don't know what TPTB told her. I am sure Ashley could relate. The article does say that he has moved on so maybe he has and that's why he is able to support her. Or something else happens but I am beginning to think the former is more likely.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:49 pm

Nick is known for his sarcasm... So rereading all his tweets... It tells a story...and it doesn't read as a support to Kaitlyn per se. JMO.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24