SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 64 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 54 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:14 pm

Alanna wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't agree that more sex=f1 in Nick's mind. Apparently his party line is that sex with Andi was fiance stuff because it was the fs. Okay, fine. But then how can he reconcile sex with Kait as the same thing if he did it with her on the first night? That seems like fun hooking up to me, nothing more. Otherwise Nick's whole story from last season falls apart, which it does to me anyway, so whatever laugh out loud

Yes, I think if Nick went into this thinking like Shawn, that sex is just banging dudes, or becoming eskimo brothers, then Nick probably would feel differently.  jmo
No idea what Shawn thinks but Nick is the one who had sex with Kaitlyn immediately, so leads me to think it's just hooking up and nothing more, regardless of how many times they did it. Like chasing said, are they in love after drunk Dublin making out in a church? I highly doubt it.

So, Shawn is in love but Nick isn't??  Guess I'm not understanding the difference here.  I guess none of us will truly know just how close that Nick & K were prior to the show, but close enough that she was sending him private signals on national tv, and wanted him to be on her show. I will add that I think the real playa playa here is K, because it sure seems like she'll have sex with pretty much anyone. Good luck to Shawn with that.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:37 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:

Yes, I think if Nick went into this thinking like Shawn, that sex is just banging dudes, or becoming eskimo brothers, then Nick probably would feel differently.  jmo
No idea what Shawn thinks but Nick is the one who had sex with Kaitlyn immediately, so leads me to think it's just hooking up and nothing more, regardless of how many times they did it. Like chasing said, are they in love after drunk Dublin making out in a church? I highly doubt it.

So, Shawn is in love but Nick isn't??  Guess I'm not understanding the difference here.  I guess none of us will truly know just how close that Nick & K were prior to the show, but close enough that she was sending him private signals on national tv, and wanted him to be on her show.  I will add that I think the real playa playa here is K, because it sure seems like she'll have sex with pretty much anyone.  Good luck to Shawn with that.

So, if US article is true that she said ily to him, friendship plus multiple sex plus ily....what other signals do you need to feel that she wants you? If she did all these thing to Shawn, Jared, Ben and they proposed and were rejected, I bet they would feel blindsided too!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:50 pm

ElonM wrote:
sdmom wrote:I don't understand, but correct me if I am wiring, didn't K put on that top so he could touch her? Didn't she invite him to stay? Who seduced whom? At least, I think both were equally seductive.

Nick seduced her. :con1:  He told her what to wear to get more access and he then invited himself to her room.

On all the occasions they had sex, he was the one deciding when, where and how.

He's is to be blamed.  K had nothing to do with it.

I now understand. Nick you  rock

It was obvious Kaitlyn wanted him from the second she laid eyes on him in NY and was a willing participant, no argument from me.

But that doesn't change Nick's approach. I have never seen a guy on the show need to grab someone's butt as constantly, bite someone's lip during a public make out surrounded by old Irish men, have his hand up her dress/skirt at every opportunity and be whispering cheesy innuendos in her ear (While in a church no less). I'm sure he thought she was loving it, and at first I think she was. But I've found him slimy this season with the over-the-top, putting on the moves, physical stuff. I didn't find that the case last year at all but from NY on I've felt like he's trying WAY too hard with kissing and seducing stuff, IMO. Didn't work out for him, just saying. Might want to move on to a new tactic IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:55 pm

relaxing wrote:
ElonM wrote:
sdmom wrote:I don't understand, but correct me if I am wiring, didn't K put on that top so he could touch her? Didn't she invite him to stay? Who seduced whom? At least, I think both were equally seductive.

Nick seduced her. :con1:  He told her what to wear to get more access and he then invited himself to her room.

It was obvious Kaitlyn wanted him from the second she laid eyes on him in NY and was a willing participant, no argument from me.

But that doesn't change Nick's approach.  I have never seen a guy on the show need to grab someone's butt as constantly, bite someone's lip during a public make out surrounded by old Irish men, have his hand up her dress/skirt at every opportunity and be whispering cheesy innuendos in her ear (While in a church no less).  I'm sure he thought she was loving it, and at first I think she was.  But I've found him slimy this season with the over-the-top, putting on the moves, physical stuff.  I didn't find that the case last year at all but from NY on I've felt like he's trying WAY too hard with kissing and seducing stuff, IMO.  Didn't work out for him, just saying.  Might want to move on to a new tactic  IMO.

:yes: The preview for next week has more butt grabbing too/hands up her shorts too laugh out loud.

It's like he upped the ante this season and really thinks it's going to win it for him.

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:59 pm

relaxing wrote:
ElonM wrote:

But that doesn't change Nick's approach.  I have never seen a guy on the show need to grab someone's butt as constantly, bite someone's lip during a public make out surrounded by old Irish men, have his hand up her dress/skirt at every opportunity and be whispering cheesy innuendos in her ear (While in a church no less).  I'm sure he thought she was loving it, and at first I think she was.  But I've found him slimy this season with the over-the-top, putting on the moves, physical stuff.  I didn't find that the case last year at all but from NY on I've felt like he's trying WAY too hard with kissing and seducing stuff, IMO.  Didn't work out for him, just saying.  Might want to move on to a new tactic  IMO.

Don't forget the finger biting no Relaxing, you and I are on the same page completely this year. I just was so uncomfortable watching Nick this season. Last season, I thought his against the wall kisses were hot, this year, it's been just so PG-13 and above rated. It's coming off as forced. If I wanted to watch all this, I have cable.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:03 pm

You guys are forgetting, "I want to see all of you..." Did this dude escape from the confines of a Danielle Steele novel? Don't hand him 50 Shades anyone or he might get himself arrested, if ya know what I mean.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:04 pm

I'm just not buying that this is they typical lead/F2 story. There's way too much evidence to show that Kaitlyn was very interested in Nick pre-fliming and during filming to just blame the edit or TPTB or anyone else.

Also, in that light, I don't see why Kaitlyn and Nick's relationship has to be diminished in order to make her relationship with Shawn more real, more love, more whatever. It is more because she chose Shawn as F1. But I don't see it as more because she told Shawn he was the one and then invited Nick back to her room the minute she had a 1on1. If he really was the "one" and she had such tunnel vision for Shawn and wanted to be trustworthy of his voiced hatred towards Nick then that is not love, imo, for Shawn if he was "the one" when she told him he was.

In fact, without any spoilers or K's blogs or watching SHV feet, I bet many would be thinking Nick is the final guy because why tell Shawn he is the one only to keep his very nemesis around? Kaitlyn has proven she doesn't care what TPTB think or do and will manipulate them before they get to manipulate her. She even got to use her role as the Bette to let her F1 know that hey, you're are the "one" but I want to explore and he just has to take it and he did. Rolling Eyes

So I am not buying that this is TPTB or Nick's fault. This was Kaitlyn's decisions and like it or not, she made those choices. jmho

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:06 pm

relaxing wrote:
ElonM wrote:

Just because they haven't shown it, doesn't mean it hasn't happened. Ali herself wrote in her blog a few weeks ago that everyone is crazy horny on the show and everyone is trying to sneak in "stuff" before they get to the FS because the sexual tension is so high. There was an article about Arie grabbing Emily's boobs (which I believe) and we've heard of "half-sex" happening from a producer. The show is just getting to be more liberal with what they show, but I can bet anything that people have been just as "slimy" as Nick when it comes to the moves (if not more).

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:07 pm

Alanna wrote:You guys are forgetting, "I want to see all of you..." Did this dude escape from the confines of a Danielle Steele novel? Don't hand him 50 Shades anyone or he might get himself arrested, if ya know what I mean.

Yeah, it's been all sorts of cheesy this season. Christian Grey, he's not. Like I said, I'd rather see - a few hot kisses and embraces, ILY's, romance etc. but all this other stuff just makes me squirm.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:12 pm

Alanna wrote:You guys are forgetting, "I want to see all of you..." Did this dude escape from the confines of a Danielle Steele novel? Don't hand him 50 Shades anyone or he might get himself arrested, if ya know what I mean.

Woah, please don't misquote the great Nick Viall. It was "I want to know every part of you". Knowing is WAY more deep than simply seeing.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:14 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

Woah, please don't misquote the great Nick Viall. It was "I want to know every part of you". Knowing is WAY more deep than simply seeing.

rotfl

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:16 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

Bahaha I apologize!! Definitely much classier, you're right laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 64 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 54 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99