SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 64 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 44 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:37 am

Glowworm2 wrote:I feel like the bus has been running back and forth for weeks now and nothing seems to be able to stop it. no no  I feel sad for all three of them. They did sign up for it and hopefully the learn a lot about themselves from this experience.

I know it sucks! That's why I can totally believe the reports that K is unhappy with TPTB and how they edited her. I am sure Shawn and Nick aren't too happy either, although Nick at least has had a more sympathetic edit than the other 2.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:44 am

isittrue wrote:
Glowworm2 wrote:I feel like the bus has been running back and forth for weeks now and nothing seems to be able to stop it. no no  I feel sad for all three of them. They did sign up for it and hopefully the learn a lot about themselves from this experience.

I know it sucks!  That's why I can totally believe the reports that K is unhappy with TPTB and how they edited her.  I am sure Shawn and Nick aren't too happy either, although Nick at least has had a more sympathetic edit than the other 2.  

Well considering the Steamroller coming Nick's way the very least they could do was give him a good edit!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:52 am

Imo Shawn's behavior was despicable.  Alpha male characteristic or because of insecurity or stress - whatever - it was still ugly.  Usually if someone gets such a bad edit with so many examples of obnoxiousness, the viewers have a reason for that person being rejected by the end.  In this case, if Kaitlyn chose Shawn as the F1, I would think she would be shocked at what transpired between Nick and Shawn.  It reflects very poorly on her if she says she believes in looking for the best in people and does not like cyber-bullying.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:01 am

CHO wrote:Imo Shawn's behavior was despicable.  Alpha male characteristic or because of insecurity or stress - whatever - it was still ugly.  Usually if someone gets such a bad edit with so many examples of obnoxiousness, the viewers have a reason for that person being rejected by the end.  In this case, if Kaitlyn chose Shawn as the F1, I would think she would be shocked at what transpired between Nick and Shawn.  It reflects very poorly on her if she says she believes in looking for the best in people and does not like cyber-bullying.

Honestly, I will agree that Shawn did not always handle the situation in the best manner but I am sure there are hours of footage of him handling things fine. This is just what the storyboard wants us to see so we can be shocked when she picks him at FRC IMO because of how he handled things. Last season, Nick got a lot of flack for his behavior and that was attributed to the edit too.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:12 am

Shawn handles things just fine when it matters most, which is dealing with Kait imo. So unless he's getting engaged to Nick any time soon, I'm not concerned.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:20 am

It sucks that Nick and Shawn have to view all this LCD and proposal stuff before they come on the stage for the ATFR - talk about uncomfortable. Just how TPTB wants to be IMO

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:20 am

K might have to do some serious soul searching after this show to reconcile all the lies and rewriting of history that she's had to do, but I think that S&K will be perfectly fine tbh

If a break up is going to happen between the two, imo a more likely cause for it would be wanting two different things lifestyle wise (e.g. K doing hollywood or staying in vancouver). I think their personalities will work out just fine

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:30 am

Alanna wrote:Shawn handles things just fine when it matters most, which is dealing with Kait imo. So unless he's getting engaged to Nick any time soon, I'm not concerned.

Have to agree with this.  Shawn has handled the issues with K like a champ. TOG pffff not sure how important that should be with them moving on from this "reality".

Last edited by iamreal2u on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:05 pm

Maybe the humiliation is Nick asking her after the rejection why she had sex with him multiple times, dragged his family through this mess, and told him ILY, when he thought they had a relationship founded on a solid friendship. Friends do not humiliate their friends on national television. He trusted her and she betrayed that trust by not being totally honest with him, the way she was with Shawn.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:07 pm

Glowworm2 wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Yes looks like it will be live!  Thank goodness.  

But not a live audience, we've only seen one tweet indicating that someone is going to AFTR; CH hasn't mentioned a live audience either.  From what I understand GA hasn't heard back from Millsy who she tweeted about it; and AC hasn't heard back from her contacts about getting tickets.  CH was touting the AFTR live at the WTA for CS but no mention of it during this MTA.

I have seen one tweet to Chris Harrison asking how they can obtain tickets to the AFTR, no answer as of yet.

If there is no audience who will CH interact with? I believe there will be an audience as there has been for the past couple of years.

I think there may be a carefully selected audience if there is one. There was no audience when Jason did his switcheroo.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:11 pm

remockered wrote:Maybe the humiliation is Nick asking her after the rejection why she had sex with him multiple times, dragged his family through this mess, and told him ILY, when he thought they had a relationship founded on a solid friendship.  Friends do not humiliate their friends on national television.  He trusted her and she betrayed that trust by not being totally honest with him, the way she was with Shawn.

Have to agree especially it appears on their LCD she was REAL COZY with him..If she does send him packing he will be blindsided worse than last year.JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:40 pm

If K really was true to the process, if she really did have everything in the journey it appeared she did with Nick(the solid friendship, the sex, the mental connection) then there should be no humiliation as it was honest,IMOAA.
If after all was said and done, if she was unable to continue the friendship, it would be a sad loss.
It would be a challenge, but can certainly be done, if the friendship was worth it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 64 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 44 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99