SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 64 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 53 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:05 pm

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/24/bachelorette-finale-sneak-peek

isittrue

Back to top Go down

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:06 pm

peggy0221 wrote:While Shawn got all passes for his whiny spoiled brat behavior, and I keep seeing people (here and other forum) blaming Nick for not had said no to Kait to the pre-fs sex, and he would hurt the showmance of Kaiboo, where are the big boy and big gal panties of this couple then?

I don't get the double standard whenever it comes to Nick.

Me either, peggy!! no no
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:07 pm

timfan wrote:I do not feel sorry for nick he chose to go on the show and he became overconfident again that he was going to win the girl this time and put his family through it again and I wonder how he is going to embarrass Kaitlyn like he did andi but he will make it seem like oops I did not mean to say it or hurt Kaitlyn jmo

Kaitlyn embarrassed herself.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:08 pm

Seabear wrote:The good news for all Kaitlyns adoring fans is she already has her new website up and active.  They should be able to find all sorts of links to buy things she advertises, soon enough. JMO Hugesmile

She and SWSNBN living the dream. giggling (NOT)
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:09 pm

happygolucky wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I also think that some of them are just "hurt" because they are wrapped up in the Bachelor Bubble, but get over it 30 seconds after they get on the plane going back home or feel better after they get the Bachelor gig out of it. I do think that Nick is probably the first F2 to be truly heartbroken since...I don't know, Molly or Arie? It's been a while since I've seen genuine heartbreak and not just humiliation and shock. I don't know how Nick feels this time; I have heard stories of him moving on and I hope he keeps things in perspective (aka he only knew Kaitlyn for ~3 months and she's 100% moved on) and won't appear desperate. I think closure is overrated and when someone makes it clear to you that they don't want you and never really cared for you, the best thing to do is accept that and realize that you were never meant to be.
:yes: Hugesmile I agreeyes  

"when someone makes it clear to you that they don't want you and never really cared for you"

giggling I think that's called closure, no?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This season really ratcheted up (or lowered the bar) on what one would normally consider  confidence of being F1.
Without all the other little things involved and focusing only on quantifying the sex act itself, what would make one think the other person had more going into the FRC?
This goes beyond the normal self confidence/insecurities and kind of boggles the mind. All you can really come away with is affraid :shocked!: speechless

More going in... hmmmm.  Are you talking about things the viewer can't see.... :uptonogood  giggling

Last edited by SueSt on Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:12 pm

bleuberry wrote:I highly doubt Kaitlyn encouraged Nick to propose. Does the guy get to take responsibility for anything he does?

I believe Nick never denied his responsibility for his own actions. I do think that his fans take the responsibility off him. His supporters (me included) try to not judge him harshly and try to understand his reasons, empathize with him and we get that he is normal human being who makes mistakes, but that doesn't make him a horrible person.
It's what every team tries to do for their favorite cast-member, why Kaitlyn's, Shawn's, Ben's, Joshua's (just to name this season) actions are justifiable in the eyes of certain groups.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:14 pm

isittrue wrote:http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/24/bachelorette-finale-sneak-peek

"It's the dramatic ending you won't believe." Yeah, right.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:15 pm

relaxing wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Well, Nick was a wiling participant. He was one of the two consenting adults and from what I saw on my TV he was quite into it all and encouraged Kaitlyn's behavior (I can't even remember half of the cheesy lines he fed her to feed the so called "Kaitlyn behavior") . I'm still wondering or rather IMO, I feel since he attached so much importance to sex the last  time that he thought this early sex gave him an edge over the other contestants, too bad he forgot what show he was on.

I'm having a hard time figuring Nick out after 2 seasons where basically the same thing happens with, IMO, polar opposite women.  He seduces them, they feel some unexplainable adult passion they've never felt before, he makes them feel like a desired woman, they don't want to pursue a relationship with him.  hmmm scratch  

I hope Nick learns that seducing someone into bed is not the same as seducing them into love.  I don't know if he really is just a player spouting lines and actions he knows work and being as touchy feely as possible to get some action.  Or if he genuinely thinks physical seduction and sex is the way into a woman's heart?

If it's the latter and he actually wants to find someone to settle down with, which I think is probably true, I hope this repeat situation teaches him to slow the physical things down, build on the friendship and realize that turning someone on is a tiny piece of a very big puzzle of falling in love.  I feel bad for the guy definitely and don't think Kaitlyn or the show were fair or kind to him.  It will be so sad to see him rejected.

I understand what you're saying, relaxing, but I don't think Nick should change himself at all. I know for me personally, I kept making the 'same mistakes' with guys, and then feeling bad about myself, etc... until I met my husband, who immediately got me. I didn't have to change and felt understood and loved for who I am. I think finding the right one is tough. Nick is not a simple guy, he needs someone who gets him and I look forward to watching him do just that!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:17 pm

Norcalgal wrote:As much as I don't want Kaitlyn to let Nick go through a proposal, I keep remembering good old Emily Maynard, who had 4 proposals, the last being her knight in shining armor.  Nick will survive, too.  And he's got an entire cadre of fans, of all ages, who want him to find his happily-ever after.  Who is more attractive overall, Ed Swiderski (getting married this weekend) or Nick?  Enough said.  (And I was an Ed fan)

HA! Me too Norcalgal! bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:21 pm

SueSt wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:This season really ratcheted up (or lowered the bar) on what one would normally consider  confidence of being F1.
Without all the other little things involved and focusing only on quantifying the sex act itself, what would make one think the other person had more going into the FRC?
This goes beyond the normal self confidence/insecurities and kind of boggles the mind. All you can really come away with is affraid :shocked!: speechless

More going it... hmmmm.  Are you talking about things the viewer can't see.... :uptonogood  giggling

Being blunt and classless --hell yeah. As far as a recipient is concerned if all the "right" things are happening and being said the only other things you can think to put you at a deficit is if the other recipient would be getting more of those things.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:24 pm

I don't agree that more sex=f1 in Nick's mind. Apparently his party line is that sex with Andi was fiance stuff because it was the fs. Okay, fine. But then how can he reconcile sex with Kait as the same thing if he did it with her on the first night? That seems like fun hooking up to me, nothing more. Otherwise Nick's whole story from last season falls apart, which it does to me anyway, so whatever laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 64 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 53 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99