SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:07 am

If Snezana is F1 - then I assume Heather was always Sam's "string-along" girl in this story, meant to be there at the end, but since Lana came in so late (and he "didn't know" about it - which I don't believe) ... he lets Heather go when the time permits him and "strings along" Lana, who he isn't heavily attached to.

If Lana is F1 - then I have 2 questions:
- if she wouldn't appear so late in the game (or wouldn't come at all) who would really be his pick? ... just rhetorical
- was is all planned ... did he feel anything strong before her arrival?

I still see an issue with Lana being F1, so right now I'm leaning towards Snezana.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:15 am

The episode that will be most telling IMO in terms of how things changed with Heather if she is F4 is the HTD....so really looking forward to the upcoming episodes.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:15 am

If Lana is F1 then I can see how they edited this show like it was two separate shows:

1). Heather as F1 and frontrunner (most screentime, reassurance from lead, focus on the conversations rather than the physical, etc...)
2). Lana as F1 and intruder and new frontrunner (still taken to F3 even after original girls upset and Snez say she is angry at Sam).

Heather and then Heather 2.0 ( I don't like that label but that's how it has been made to be).
Makes total sense to me.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:23 am

Hmmm....on the AU TV guide link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the 9:00PM slot after the The bachelor FRC on Sept 17th is noted as "To be Advised". I wonder if there will be a post FRC show even though Osher has said there won't be an AFTR, is just seems strange that the programming for that 9PM slot is not yet decided.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:25 am

I find it hard to see why TPTB would highlight Heather to give her The Bachelorette gig next year. There will probably be another Bachelor before that with new girls the audience will relate to. And for Heather's sake I hope she will have moved on by next year. I still have her as  F1 until I see her leave and if she is let go I hope she is given new opportunities to work with her passion....and a great boyfriend who spoils her rotten.

If you want people to tune in to your show you don' t build a protagonist up and then "kill" her. Take note, TPTB! But on the other hand I will get my hours of sleep back. No need to watch the AU franchise again.
JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:33 am

mercieme wrote:Hmmm....on the AU TV guide link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the 9:00PM slot after the The bachelor FRC on Sept 17th is noted as "To be Advised". I wonder if there will be a post FRC show even though Osher has said there won't be an AFTR, is just seems strange that the programming for that 9PM slot is not yet decided.
It could be for an ATFR but I don't think so considering Osher said there won't be one. Who knows though. I don't see how it could be a live ATFR since Tim and Anna's wasn't live. They would have to tape it beforehand...

The time slot is for 1 hour right after the Bachelor finale. I wonder if it is the premiere of the Bachelorette? Osher said it would start right after the finale but I am not sure if he meant literally right after or a week or two.

If it starts right after then TPTB really want to overshadow Bach Aussie with Bette Aussie. One Sam for another Sam...

hmmm...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:35 am

Nothing against Lana ... but if she is F1 ... that's really inconsiderate not only of Sam, but also from the show to their viewers (us).

I mean even TB USA (that I really can't stand anymore) brought Nick in in 4th episode out of 13 (minus WTA and ATFR) = 1/3 of the season - and they showed him in the preview, so it wasn't a news when it happened ... and he even had a pre-show "relationship" with Kaitlyn, so I can actually back-up their reasons to involve him and K's decision to keep him ...and still she didn't choose him.

Lana came on in 10th episode out of 16 = 2/3 ... which means the viewers were lead on to believe in 1 story (whichever side) and care for those characters for 2/3 of the season ... to then be told, no, sorry, we have a better one, we fooled you good. This would be really bad for the franchise - IMO, IDK.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:37 am

Perhaps they keep the slot open because they are not in control of what is happening with the couple off camera. Remember last year.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:39 am

Sam took Lana to F3.
That means what he felt for Lana after knowing her shorter than all the other girls was so intense he saw her as a possible F1 within days.
And he took Lana to F3 even after Snez voiced her anger/jealousy. So that never stopped him.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:42 am

Glowworm2 wrote:Perhaps they keep the slot open because they are not in control of what is happening with the couple off camera. Remember last year.

Yep they did keep the slot open last year.....there was going to be an AFTR with Sam Frost and Blake for sure until the chaos ensued, what a nightmare and cluster mess that was. I hope we don't have a repeat this season as Sam has repeatedly said he wants to stay away from controversy.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:44 am

HGL, I agree, Lana as the final one is a horrible storyline. I have nothing against Lana, but you explained my thoughts perfectly. You can't control love, but you can control the edit when you are a producer. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:45 am

All for the ratings. He took Lana to F3, because he didn't feel it with Heather and IDK, saw her emotionally fragile, so he tried to spare her ... or simply, he needed to have one blonde in the F3 mix, so he tagged Sarah along, since he didn't care much for any of them ...

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy