SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by natik Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:53 am

LOL guys you are taking the show way too serious. Just chill a little bit. Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 3806527698
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:53 am

So how perfect was that song on Lanas date for the situation. I think a little too perfect! Something fishy is going on, I'm sure of it.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:53 am

Lana could be Heather or Snez and viewers will not be receptive. It is part of being a late-comer especially this late, near F6).

That being said, I also think it may be that some people think, because she is coming in later, that she is playing a game to win rather than letting things happen (an oxymoron considering this is TB). I definitely think she is playing a game. Even her IG video on her bff's IG looks more like "yay, me!" than anything else, imo.

It certainly is very, very odd that all of Lana (and only Lana) dates were spoiled to Daily Mail as they were happening. And that was from the getgo and production photos. If that is not a setup, I don't know what is. Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:56 am

Popsugar recap 11
News.au recap 11
New Idea recap 11

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:56 am

Well on IG they are way more positive comments about Lana.

About that physics guy. In his article he mentions that he is not a fortune teller. So he is kinda backing himself of. I think he switched the F1 and F2 places on purpose. He didn`t want it to make too obvious.

Last edited by natik on Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:56 am

Sundy wrote:So how perfect was that song on Lanas date for the situation. I think a little too perfect!  Something fishy is going on, I'm sure of it.
That's what I said.  This date was made for the perfect falling in bachelor bubble love.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:57 am

I agree Lana can't win when it comes to the fans. She arrived late and favorite were already selected.

There will only be a few that will see her as genuine.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:00 am

IMO, Twitter is much more accurate on how viewers view something on their own while watching. It's why it is probably the best (as Osher said) medium to use for SM when watching.

IG is always more about the photo and comments underneath. There's always more for the favorites (Heather and Snez). Same for Facebook since it is a post and then comments underneath and likes (usually also more for favorites).

Twitter is more just viewers tweeting as they watch. I think AU has a way to go to get to US levels of Twitter live-tweeting but they are getting there.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:00 am

iamreal2u wrote:
Sundy wrote:So how perfect was that song on Lanas date for the situation. I think a little too perfect!  Something fishy is going on, I'm sure of it.
That's what I said.  This date was made for the perfect falling in bachelor bubble love.
yes but for who? For Sam ... for Lana .. or for the viewers to buy it? Hugesmile

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was trending [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] worldwide on Twitter 20 minutes ago, so it's definitely the most popular form of live commentary/opinions. I'd say it's pretty much guaranteed that it'll get a 4th season, as the ratings are way up from last year and there's much more of a buzz about it - nearly everybody I know watches it now.

Last edited by AmyB on Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:05 am

natik wrote:Well on IG they are way more positive comments about Lana.

About that physics guy. In his article he mentions that he is not a fortune teller. So he is kinda backing himself of. I think he switched the F1 and F2 places on purpose. He didn`t want it to make too obvious.

Which article?

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:06 am

ElonM wrote:I agree Lana can't win when it comes to the fans. She arrived late and favorite were already selected.

There will only be a few that will see her as genuine.
IA. But the fact that all of Lana's dates, and only her dates were spoiled by DM?
And before the finals, when there were still F6?
That's spoiling before even getting to HTDs.

It is super fishy, imo, b/c those photos are from production.
The problem is on one side she may be genuine and circumstance alone will make this difficult to see and on the flip side, she may not be genuine and this will be difficult to see as well since it will feel like it is biased thinking based on the time she entered.

It will be interesting if Lana is F1 and the dates were spoiled by DM way back in April and then a public post-FRC celebration on IG by Lana's friend, and now this episode Sam watching the episode of his first SD with Lana (and it is tweeted)?
Talk about letting everything being known publicly? So, so strange, imo.  Suspect

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:08 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy