SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:07 pm

Here is what is coming up in the next two weeks... maybe we can figure out who is going to be on the dates?
From this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] we know the F6 are: Heather, Snez, Sarah, Nina, and new-comers Lana and Rachel

Episode 9: Kicking off one of the most dramatic episodes of the season, Sam invites one girl on an exhilarating indoor skydiving date. But will sparks fly or will love come crashing down to earth?
SD = Bec on indoor skydiving date, leaves no rose
GD/SD = ??
CP = New-comers Lana and Rachel arrive
RC = Sarah gets first rose, Lana gets second rose and Emily leaves per sleuthing so 7 girls remain
Episode 10: The Bachelor invites five of his favourite ladies to a group dinner... conducted in complete darkness! The novelty of eating in the dark soon gives way when a healthy serving up jealousy is dished up.
SD = ?? (Sarah or Heather?)
GD = 5 favorites?
RC = Ebru leaves (F6 = Snez, Lana, Sarah, Heather, Nina, Rachel M)

Episode 11: During a single date like no other, hearts race as Sam organises for UK singer/songwriter Jamie Lawson to serenade one lucky lady!
SD = Lana gets serenaded (gets rose)
GD = F6 with the kids (so Lana goes on this date too?)
RC = No one leaves? (next episode says a top 5 within their grasp)
Episode 12: With a place in the Top 5 within their grasp, the bachelorettes get creative this week as they show off their artistic skills on a group date with Sam as their muse.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:25 pm

Thanks AAL....I agree for the most part. Is it confirmed that Lana gets the single date on Episode 11? Also what episode is the blue mountain location sleuthed per screen caps. Something I can't wrap my head around is Lana getting a single date before Heather & Sarah get their second dates in my opinion.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:42 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks AAL....I agree for the most part.
1) Is it confirmed that Lana gets the single date on Episode 11?
2) Also what episode is the blue mountain location sleuthed per screen caps.
3) Something I can't wrap my head around is Lana getting a single date before Heather & Sarah get their second dates in my opinion.
1) Based on the spoiled date of Lana where there is a guitar and Sam and Lana are dancing I think that would be Lana's Ep 11 SD.
2) Regarding Blue Mountains... I'd think it would be Ep 13 or 14? IIRC, F5 on Blake's season were on a GD there before F4 HTDs. Based on s/caps, it seems like Sam is wearing the same denim shirt for s/cap with Sarah and with Heather on what may be a GD.
3) Unless Sarah or Heather get a SD in Ep 9 or Ep 10, then I think that they don't get 2nd dates before Lana's 1st SD.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:12 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Here is what is coming up in the next two weeks... maybe we can figure out who is going to be on the dates?
From this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] we know the F6 are: Heather, Snez, Sarah, Nina, and new-comers Lana and Rachel

Episode 9: Kicking off one of the most dramatic episodes of the season, Sam invites one girl on an exhilarating indoor skydiving date. But will sparks fly or will love come crashing down to earth?
SD = Bec on indoor skydiving date, leaves no rose
GD/SD = ??
CP = New-comers Lana and Rachel arrive
RC = Sarah gets first rose, Lana gets second rose and Emily leaves per sleuthing so 7 girls remain

Episode 10: The Bachelor invites five of his favourite ladies to a group dinner... conducted in complete darkness! The novelty of eating in the dark soon gives way when a healthy serving up jealousy is dished up.
SD = ?? (Sarah or Heather?)
GD = 5 favorites?
RC = Ebru leaves (F6 = Snez, Lana, Sarah, Heather, Nina, Rachel M)

Episode 11: During a single date like no other, hearts race as Sam organises for UK singer/songwriter Jamie Lawson to serenade one lucky lady!
SD = Lana gets serenaded (gets rose)
GD = F6 with the kids (so Lana goes on this date too?)
RC = No one leaves? (next episode says a top 5 within their grasp)

Episode 12: With a place in the Top 5 within their grasp, the bachelorettes get creative this week as they show off their artistic skills on a group date with Sam as their muse.

Do we think Ebru will get a proper single date or not? She might be the single date in Ep 10 since she goes home (Sam might see it's not going to work like Bec the SD before). If not I think Sarah will be the SD in episode 10. Surely she's up next given how long it's been since her first. The only other options are Heather and Nina (who I think Sarah would be before) or Rachel (but I think the DM would have spoiled it if she gets a single).

The single date in episode 12 you'd think would be Heather or Nina by process of elimination. Hard to tell because there is no description or unaccounted for SCs. Rachel leaves? I don't get the impression she'll last long.

Episode 13 Snez, Sarah, Lana, Heather and Nina go to the Blue Mtns?

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:16 pm

I don't know if Ebru will get a date.
We don't have any s/caps for her like we do Bec, so not sure.

Also, not sure if Ebru goes home on Ep 10 or Ep 11.
It seems that on one of those episodes no one goes home since there are still F6?

Yes, I do think F5 = Snez, Sarah, Lana, Heather, and Nina based on s/caps.
Not sure if Heather or Nina goes home before HTDs. Both got intro videos.
If Heather is F4 and gets HTD, then maybe something happens there to solidify she goes home?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:30 pm

I'm actually curious about how far Snez goes. Up until now I thought at least top 2 for sure but now I'm questioning that slightly. They have a lot of spa type things in the Blue Mountains so it's not impossible that the hot tub SC is actually from the Blue Mountains trip instead of another SD.

Then again that scene did appear hot and heavy so I couldn't really see Sam sending her home after that. UNLESS he knew by then she wasn't going to be F1 and wanted to let her go before the hometown dates out of respect for her and Eve (not feeling it was appropriate to meet Eve if he wasn't going to pick Snez - or maybe Ch10 told him to get rid of her before the home towns because they didn't have the budget to fly to Perth LOL).

Another reason I wonder is because Sarah, Heather and Nina all got intro packages and Snez didn't.

I'm still 90% sure Snez will be there right until the end but I have a bit of doubt now.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:41 pm

^ I think it is FD b/c if Snez was in the tub for Blue Mountains and this is pre-FD then that means she gets 3 SD pre-FD. That's a lot considering she is the only one with a 2nd SD. I'd think that would make her F1 if that was the case. Lana's SM and DM spoiled dates however, are what makes me think Lana is F1. Also possible SHV when Sam was in Sydney where Lana lives. (There's no indication he has been in Perth or Snez in Perth since filming wrapped).

I really hope that Sarah is F2 instead of Snez (not that Sarah should be put through that either). If Snez is F2 then I could see the other girls rallying around her and it may be why they are saying she is the frontrunner/winner to give her support.

So far, Snez and Lana don't have intro videos so this season it may be the F2 are the ones without intro videos (same as Nick and Shawn for K's season).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:45 pm

So do we think that hot tub scene is part of a group date? Or f3 date?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ I think it is FD b/c if Snez was in the tub for Blue Mountains and this is pre-FD then that means she gets 3 SD pre-FD. That's a lot considering she is the only one with a 2nd SD. I'd think that would make her F1 if that was the case. Lana's SM and DM spoiled dates however, are what makes me think Lana is F1.

I really hope that Sarah is F2 instead of Snez (not that Sarah should be put through that either). If Snez is F2 then I could see the other girls rallying around her and it may be why they are saying she is the frontrunner/winner to give her support.

So far, Snez and Lana don't have intro videos so this season it may be the F2 are the ones without intro videos (same as Nick and Shawn for K's season).

If the hot tub scene happens at the Blue Mountains though I don't think that would make it a third single date. I have a theory they go out there, probably do a few group things then Sam spends time with them all individually (kisses with Sarah and Heather - hence the same shirt - and maybe the hot tub with Snez + stuff with Lana and Nina).

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:49 pm

^ That's a good point. It could very well be the case. Seems like there are s/caps for all three in Blue Mountains.

I wonder what the s/cap for Sarah in the dress in that room is? Hmm.. wonder if we can sleuth the room?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:57 pm

That hot tub season is a bit questionable....IMO it's always reserved for FD in most of the franchise series and not always for the F1, I think either Dani or Alysha got this in Art's reason IIRC. But y'all could be right that the hot tub is Blue Mountain though, maybe they switched it up.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:59 pm

I could very well be wrong. The scene with Sarah might have been from a totally unrelated single date, but if the speculation re the same shirt for the Sarah/Heather kisses was correct then I think they might have both happened in the Blue Mtns. I couldn't see Sam kissing two girls on a normal group date but if it was on a trip where they all had little mini single dates with Sam before the hometowns I could see multiple smooches happening.

So really if we take out the hot tub scene and Sarah's kiss in the dress (that could have both happened in the Blue Mountains) it really could be anyone in the top 4 since all of the other screen caps are accounted for. The only one we know for sure is Lana because her next date was spoiled.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy