SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlana - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:33 pm

I am also tired of Heather's feigned surprise everytime her name is mentioned on a date card. I sometimes wonder if she isnt putting her acting skills to good use. Her face and her words sometimes dont match. "go Snez, but you clearly have a problem with the date to the point where Sam need to pull you aside.

Back to top Go down

teamlana - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:36 pm

see2love wrote:I am also tired of Heather's feigned surprise everytime her name is mentioned on a date card. I sometimes wonder if she isnt putting her acting skills to good use. Her face and her words sometimes dont match. "go Snez, but you clearly have a problem with the date to the point where Sam need to pull you aside.
I would have real hurt too if I was falling for a guy and had to hear about him making out with other women and taking them on dates.

The key to me is that Heather is not saying anything negative even though she is clearly hurting.

Some may call this fake, I call it classy. She also has said that she has to separate her relationship from Sam from the other girls relationship with Sam. Doesn't mean she doesn't hurt, but I admire her for not treating the other girls badly because of her own pain.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:38 pm

iamreal2u ... exactly ... (I will write the whole essay tomorrow on Heather) ... but today ... I'm just so happy for Snezana ... and Nina... and Bec coming out for who she really is (Who was b****ing about it? ... oh yeah, she ... even Emily is less fake than Bec... but then Emily doesn't like 2-faced people, so she found the best friend in the house - I'm done ranting)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:42 pm

Yes she can be hurt but why pretend she is soo supportive and unperturbed? I'd rather she didnt cheer on another person when your face clearly shows you are not that cheerful about the situation. but eh...thats just me.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:44 pm

see2love wrote:Yes she can be hurt but why pretend she is soo supportive and unperturbed? I'd rather she didnt cheer on another person when your face clearly shows you are not that cheerful about the situation. but eh...thats just me.
Pretend? I don't see it as pretense.

I think Heather is the kind who can feel hurt and still be supportive for others.

Takes a big person to do that, imo.

And if her face didn't match her words at least it lets me know she is not acting otherwise both would match. jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:44 pm

It's pretty telling that the intruders are coming in now when it's so clear who Sam's top two are. Distractions?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:45 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:It's pretty telling that the intruders are coming in now when it's so clear who Sam's top two are. Distractions?
And both of these intruders have socialite/famous friend connections.

For sure distractions, I think.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:46 pm

I am just waiting to see who is going to lose it big time giggling when the 2 intruders Lana & the other girl show up next week & how Sam will have to go into overdrive to calm & assure whoever it is. Next week's episodes will be telling in my opinion. I think Sarah & Heather would potentially get single dates but will wait for the preview to confirm.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:47 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:It's pretty telling that the intruders are coming in now when it's so clear who Sam's top two are. Distractions?
And both of these intruders have socialite/famous friend connections.

For sure distractions, I think.
I can see the blonde being brought in for drama.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:50 pm

see2love ... I don't know what was really going on in Heather's mind at the time ... but if I put my presumptuous self on display ... I will go and assume ... that although she would prefer to have Sam all for herself ... she understands that there are girls/women who deserve/need time and are there to meet him ... and he has to really get to know them so that he can decide at the end fully aware who he has in-front ...
... and if I put myself in Heather's shoes ... I would also be more supportive and happy for Snezana and her date, knowing how awesome of a woman she is ... than a date with some "other girl" who i don't appreciate much.

And Snezana is so great ... that nobody can say anything negative about her. So I believe Heather was genuine in what she said ... beside ... Snezana is respectful of Heather too ...

she also stated in her ITMs/PIs that "her Sam" and "Heather's Sam" are 2 different "Sams" ... so Snezana had the same approach to Heather ... as Heather had towards Snezana ... 2 women who respect each other.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:53 pm

Cutest part of Sam's conversation with Heather was when he said "my cute chipmunk pajamas".

Really, Sam? You have "Chipmunk pajamas"?

Yup, Sam is totally a dork. So cute! Haha
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:53 pm

mercieme wrote:I am just waiting to see who is going to lose it big time giggling when the 2 intruders Lana & the other girl show up next week & how Sam will have to go into overdrive to calm & assure whoever it is. Next week's episodes will be telling in my opinion. I think Sarah & Heather would potentially get single dates but will wait for the preview to confirm.
I actually can't wait laugh out loud However, Jasmin did an interview and said that they were definitely expecting intruders to come in so they were ready.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy