SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlana - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:08 am

I'd think just because of the scheduling for the Bette filming they may not want to travel far.
There's already been complaints how this season is cheaper.
I think with them starting to promote the Bette and heavily so, viewers will be distracted.
I almost feel like SFrost's Bette season beginning will overshadow the ending of SWood's Bach season.
Makes sense why the aren't bothering with ATFR or anything (and perhaps why media of girls currently on the show is in effect).
I think they want the momentum to shift to the Bette.
I think it will have really big ratings.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamlana - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:19 am

If Osher is on record saying Snez's daughter will not appear, is that because Sam didn't meet her, Snez was eliminated before the HT dates or does custody decree prohibit TV appearance but Sam met her off-camera?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5424

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:23 am

Unlikely its custody as Snez I am pretty sure said Eve lives with her full time. So don't know if it was Snez's choice or she is not F4. Osher said something about having to be careful about putting children on tv but there are many children who appear on reality tv. maybe Snez was not comfortable with the circumstances which would be fair imo.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:24 am

Yeah she said in the first ep that the father wasn't in the picture so I think she just didn't want her on TV.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:05 pm

Going by what has been shown on the show, and that Sam said the producers put in more of what fits the storyline, if Heather is one of the F2, then I think she will be F1.

I don't see Sam taking Heather to F2 to dump her. His "just friends" storyline is over and since their 2nd date that ship has sailed and he now is "mesmerized" by her.

I also think it is interesting that the ITM for Sam when he said that he was concerned that what he has with Heather will be compromised after going on dates with other girls and his amazing dates (plural) with Heather. At the time it was discussed that it may be a sign he said this after a 2nd date with Heather and it was edited in the night before new arrivals. Will see.

I am thinking at this point Heather is either F4/F3 or F1. I don't see her in any other spot and leaning more towards F1 as her story is the most developed out of everyone. It will certainly be easier for me to watch if she is let go before F2, that way (since I can't watch live) I will watch the finale and not have to wonder if she is F1. But I do feel that if she is part of F2 final episode then she is F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:01 pm

^^ snez also changes position at the rose ceremony meaning Rachel gets a rose. IMO it is all for the sake of drama. Sam has a nice little earpiece in too
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:11 pm

It is all drama. All the girls stay. We know this because the ep after this RC says all the girls are there (F6) and vying for a top 5 spot.
Art Green did the same thing.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:28 am

Okay... I just watched the beginning of Episode 1 and at around 2:53 point (it is during the season promo) you can hear Heather's voice and she says "I am completely speechless, I don't even know what to say to you right now".  :shocked!:

She sounded upset/irritated maybe?  question
Anyone else want to listen to that part and compare Heather's tone? I wonder if she leaves upset? I could see her upset if Sam led her on, reassuring her and it didn't pan out.

Also, after listening to the "I am falling in love with you" VO, it does sound like Snez to me.
I don't know, I am thinking Snez just may be F1 and the edit is a physical one with her, since that is what Sam may prioritize in a gf.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:33 am

I think she said that when she received the white rose ... have to re-watch to confirm.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:35 am

^ Her tone sounded upset when her voice drops down... "what to say to you right now".

She didn't sound happy or excited to me, quite the opposite?
Maybe there is some truth to her feeling played by Sam.
She has done an amazing job then in the media being happy and positive.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:40 am

OK, re-listened .. she didn't say that at the white rose ... but i also don't think she sounded upset at all, more like "sarcastic" (trying to be funny in "embarrassing" (intimate) moment) ... and all the VO-statements in that sequence are "positive" (that some girls said during their course) ... so even that statement was said in the positive moment, whether she then is or isn't F1.

Since you're going back to Epi.1 ... the intro for Sam is about him "being passionate about kids and fitness" ... "passion" is also part of Heather intro-speech ... it's the one thing that turns her on ... it's the one thing that we "haven't seen" between them - yet - so ... I believe passion will be the biggest storyline between them

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:48 am

sorry for double post ... Heather said something similar "I even don't know what to say to you right now (you get me)" on their 1st date when he put the helmet on (he returned "it doesn't get any sexier") ... so I truly believe her comment "I am completely speechless, I don't even know what to say to you right now" (from the preview) will happen in a similar "sexier" situation (and not upsetting at all).

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy