SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlana - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:36 pm

I'm watching it on channel 10 right now. I was able to watch it as soon as I woke up this morning using Hola.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

teamlana - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:40 pm

It's not working for me.

I posted a link for episode 5 here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:41 pm

IDK AAL, I'm CEST time and it's 10:40 PM here.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:42 pm

I am in the GTA area and it is not working for me either

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:48 pm

episode is streamed online! ... you can watch it now in the Links thread, thanks Elon

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:33 pm

ElonM wrote:It's not working for me.

I posted a link for episode 5 here:

:Thanktwo Elon so much! bestbud! Can't wait to watch!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:07 pm

Watching the first Episode, just finished Nina's date:

-- I could tell Sam was going through the moments with Nina, imo. I think he chose her because he doesn't see anything longterm with her. His BL was most telling...
-- Also, after the kiss he told Nina, "I feel like I have to introduce myself" and gave her a handshake! This to me means that Sam feels distant from her and not closer even though they were physically close with the kiss. It is not like they are strangers since he already introduced himself out of limo and even though he doesn't "know" her this shows me he doesn't see it with her either. She is just a MOT girl, and I think Sam knows this.
-- Sam reads people well so I think he can treat people well but he is very guarded with Nina and talking about her like she is a friend and not how he is feeling about her.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:39 pm

see2love wrote:Just watched the episode. I liked Heather the 1st few episodes but not anymore. She just whines and whines and whines and gives the bitch face. She spends all her time worrying about what the other women are saying, doing or feeling. give it a rest! He is there to date other people too. I said it before that she feels very entitled and she does even more so now.
Sam was the one who talked about wanting fireworks and not friendship and the girls were only discussing what he said. Sam may well change his mind and decide he likes the slow burn of friendship progressing to lovers and ultimately choose Heather, but until then, Heather should chill.

I miss Snezana in this episode, only saw a glimpse of sam hugging her after her team lost, and a quick hug at the CP. I also noticed she was not there when the friend/ chemistry discussion was going on so I can assume she had her SQT with Sam that was not shown
If he is into Heather as you all predicted and he knew from the get go, id respect him if he send Snez home to her daughter rather than keep her around to make up numbers

Isn't it interesting that two people can watch the same thing and see completely different things.

I don't see Heather as being whiny at all. I believe that Jasmin deliberately encourages gossip and mean comments from the other girls. She's an instigator who doesn't actually say those things herself but leads the other person to it.

But I do see a real division amongst the girls - there's the more girly uptight group of Emily, Jasmin and Ebru and the more relaxed easy going group of Heather, jacinda and Snezana. I think the rest float between the two.

I honesty don't think he is looking for a high maintenance girlfriend so would not be surprised if Emily, Jasmin and Ebru are eliminated before the final four.

As for the date with Nina, I really like her - she seems like a cool chick but I agree with AAL that his body language showed that he wasn't that into her. I think she'll stay for a while though.

I loved the conversation he had with Heather at the cocktail party. There no way she's going for a while - if at all. He's having to work for her though. She's not giving a lot away - not sure if it's part of her being a little insecure around him or part of her letting him chase her. Either way I still love her.

I'm always impressed with Snezana. She comes across as a very nice kind woman. She doesn't seem to get involved with of the dramatics in the house and seems to be a lot more mature than the other girls. Maybe it's because she is a mother.

I am very glad that Sandra went home - that laugh was so annoying!

Can't wait to watch the next episode to see how the girls react to their clone dates full of mishaps. It will be interesting to see how they treat the wait staff as I always think that says a lot about the person. (I waitressed through Uni and the stories I could tell you! )
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:58 pm

This episode is the first time I see Sam look a bit stressed with being the lead and "going through the motions".

I find it interesting because the timing of this is his last 1on1 date he had was with Heather.
It's night and day what Sam has with Heather to anyone else, imo.

It is also interesting that Sam had Heather on the group date after her 1on1 and he said he will be glad if the girl he ends up with is "Sporty Spice".
That to me, is Heather: tomboy all the way.

Wow! What Sam said to Emily... this guy is not playing around!
He tells it like it is and has such a good read on people.

If Sam doesn't choose Heather I will be shocked. Shocked!  :Nod:
Everything he says relates back to her... him seeking her out at the cocktail party and asking how she is and how he can imagine how tough it is for her? And how he doesn't know how he could get rid of her? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can actually see their connection and feel it. Amaaaazing!! beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:04 pm

Yes he always seeks out Heather at the CPs and I think there is a little jealousy from Emily, Jasmin and Ebru as they always comment on it.

At this stage , I agree with you AAL, Heather is F1. His connection with Lana, when she eventually arrives, would have to be pretty spectacular for him to stop making those mooney eyes at Heather.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:17 am

Is anybody going to watch tonight's episode live and post updates?

My work life is interfering with my Bach life! I most likely will not find time to watch the whole episode until Saturday but will have time to take a quick peep at this forum. So please fill me in with all the goss! I'm dying to know how the 3 identical dates go and who the woman is that leaves.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:00 am

Osher Günsberg ‏@oshergunsberg 16 minutes ago
I really dig Jacinda.

... me too (just imagining)

A fun read:

... He sent Jacinda home... from what I read on twitter-world, he friend-zoned her and told her before going into RC ... many people love her and want her for Bachelorette ...

Osher's periscope - LIVE Q&A
duh Osher keeps telling people how to pronounce Snezana name... and he does it wrong.
teamlana - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 2498057887 said that Sam is really good with names and that he knew all the names of every crew member (25 of them behind the scenes) the 1st day
he said that for 1 episode they need app. 4 day to shoot
that Sam lived in the house with a 1 crew person (didn't understand the word)
ahahaha, Osher said loved Nick as well (someone asked him Shawn or Nick) .... one more on Nick team
story-producers write the date-cards
they have wardrobe crew who "dress women"
that Sam didn't spend time with any girl off camera ... (Don't they have over-night date? or not)
CP shoot for app. 2 hours ... sometimes more, because when Sam takes a girl on their personal/private chat they have to reorganize the cameras.

Osher is "representative" of TPTB AU, but still he keeps it pretty real ... while still marketing TB the best way.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy