SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:09 am

I'll try post the articles soon but it definitely feels like a People Mag type article and Sam is talking about Lana and Snez in much different terms than Heather. Even the part in the article asking if Heather would do the show again it felt like Sam Frost from last season all over again (except this time the breakup is F4 most likely).

I am only speaking for myself and I don't want to dishearten hope and all of this can be nothing and she may be F1 but I think there is less than a 1% chance at this point. It is nearly 4 months now since filming wrapped and at the end of the day I have vacillated back and forth, but for me, the writing was on the wall when Heather posted on her IG that she was going to buy something shiny to feel better when the premiere started.

At this point, now that Aussie TB has started to recycle Bettes I think the heartbreak edit is where it is at. And if Heather is F4, her story would have to overshadow the F3 and F2 for her to be more beloved so I can see that that is why the showed those moments that lead to heartbreak if that is where it is at. Heather will get a lot of support either way from the media and even if she doesn't want to be the Bette it is good that she will be beloved. I just want her to find the man who will be her superhero partner.

Really bummed. Good thing Sam Frost's season is coming soon. Think I will need a redeeming love story by then and it really is coincidental timing that it will premiere this month...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by Kapiti Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:13 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I'll try post the articles soon but it definitely feels like a People Mag type article and Sam is talking about Lana and Snez in much different terms than Heather. Even the part in the article asking if Heather would do the show again it felt like Sam Frost from last season all over again (except this time the breakup is F4 most likely).

I am only speaking for myself and I don't want to dishearten hope and all of this can be nothing and she may be F1 but I think there is less than a 1% chance at this point. It is nearly 4 months now since filming wrapped and at the end of the day I have vacillated back and forth, but for me, the writing was on the wall when Heather posted on her IG that she was going to buy something shiny to feel better when the premiere started.

At this point, now that Aussie TB has started to recycle Bettes I think the heartbreak edit is where it is at. And if Heather is F4, her story would have to overshadow the F3 and F2 for her to be more beloved so I can see that that is why the showed those moments that lead to heartbreak if that is where it is at. Heather will get a lot of support either way from the media and even if she doesn't want to be the Bette it is good that she will be beloved. I just want her to find the man who will be her superhero partner.

Really bummed. Good thing Sam Frost's season is coming soon. Think I will need a redeeming love story by then and it really is coincidental timing that it will premiere this month...
If Heather isn't F1 and ends up on the bette, I think she will be a GORGEOUS bette! I would be so excited to see her in charge and to see the quirky range of suitors they would include for potential matches.
Having such a funny/well spoken/genuine lead would be golden! I would like to see her with more options than Sam when it comes to finding her perfect match.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:42 am

I would love her to be Bette but based on her answer in the article, I think she is hesitant to do something like that. I actually think she should just focus on her career and only if she absolutely wants to find a partner then do it.

Here's the article [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:35 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I would love her to be Bette but based on her answer in the article, I think she is hesitant to do something like that. I actually think she should just focus on her career and only if she absolutely wants to find a partner then do it.

Here's the article [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks for posting that up AAL! She seems so open to love, I really want her to find someone.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:36 am

Kapiti wrote:Thanks for posting that up AAL! She seems so open to love, I really want her to find someone.
Me too sad She's one in a million. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:18 am

Sorry guys, I've tried, I really have, to throw my convictions away, because it felt I'm being too arrogant or presumptuous to assume to know the end ... but I just can't see it any other way.
Even if I put the press and the radio interviews in play ... it only boosts my confidence and not the other way around. For me it speaks Heather is F1.
I hear it in his numerous "Heather and I", "we" sentences,
I hear it in his laugh at the suggestion that she's been friendzoned (1:05:03)
I hear it in his description of Lana "lovely, great", "interesting" in another interview
I actually didn't see his reaction at the screening as him preferring Lana, at all, it felt the opinion of people around had more to do with the fact that they've just witnessed a very romantic date with Lana, where the edit made sure to show where Sam was "touching" ... and still, he was more stiff with her than he ever was with Heahter or Snezana.
I read it in the article from OK!, where it seems only Sam gave the interview, everything else is a made-up story from a few statements women gave turing the filming and not the post-show interview. Also they used some old stuff that Heather expressed on the radio ... so nothing really new ... just reheated.
I even "read it between the lines" when he talks about Emily and her portrayal, since she's the one who didn't have a good relationship with Heather (not Snezana ... and certainly not Lana)
... IDK, there are many more small things that just scream Lana can't be F1. I'm still open to possibility of Snezana ... but considering few fonts and specifically Sam's recent statements, for me the only option is 2: Heather and Sam.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:38 am

Oh wow - thanks for posting that all up AAL.

I'm totally bummed reading that too.
It does seem all very Snez oriented, doesn't it. Though it does say "Snezana, perhaps?". They clearly don't know, they've just picked her and run with it for yet another story.

Any they have definitely taken quotes from various points and strung it into a story as though it all happened in an actual interview. But he is very complimentary of Snez and it wouldn't entirely surprise me if she is F1.

Definitely [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I still have hope at this point.

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I find these articles to be a recount of Heather's interviews (radio) ... and her words interpreted to fit the story ...

i actually find many holes in this take ...of her being a decoy...

the biggest one, Heather actually spoke nicely about Lana in her P-Is, but she also wasn't overly friendly regarding her relationship with Lana, since she's very much outspoken about her good relationships with Sarah and Nina (among all F6), so I wouldn't believe in this gossip.

Also for a good decoy it would also require a good media portray, where people would write about an amazing romantic love-story between Heather and Sam ... but instead the media is now writing about Snezana's chemistry and her possibly being F1 and about Lana's immediate "spark" ... and Heather is still portrayed (by the same media) to be in the friend-zone.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:17 am

What i find hard to believe about the first article is that Heather is a close friend of Lana's. I don't think so!

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:28 am

MissB wrote:What i find hard to believe about the first article is that Heather is a close friend of Lana's. I don't think so!

MissB, Why do you think they are not? Heather is a lovely girl. She gets along well with anyone. She was the first to welcome aboard Lana. She is Sam 's best friend, I am sure she would want Sam to be happy. She has already been like that and I don't see any reason she will not again.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:39 am

IA MissB
also "funny" how her statement "I don't know if I could put myself in that situation again, it's pretty full on" is turned into her confessing she left heartbroken ... not even giving a chance for The Bachelorette ... and then of-course the article has to add the old rumored quotes of her wanting only exposure and not love... at the same time I should buy their story that she's a smoke-screen for Lana? - Right.

BTW, Sarah, Heather, Snezana - their names are highlighted/colored, Lana's isn't ... so I would always place those 3 girls in F3 ... if it wasn't for Lana ... but since she is there ... I wonder if Sam took her into finale because it was easier to build a romance story in a short time and then "break it off" with her (since I do believe he did) than with some other lady, whose relationship had to be maintained from the beginning of the season.

It's also interesting this DM take (out of OK! interview) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... since Heather is actually the one with many friends from the show, mostly those from Melbourne. She speaks highly of Sarah (so does Sam), tried to be diplomatic about Emily (though never clicked with her ... while Sam doesn't find sympathy for Em.), she joked once on the radio how Bec could be the dark-horse (knowing now about the rumor of the Bali-kiss) ...
and interestingly enough, Heather is the only one who knows all the gossip and rumors about her, supposed F1 and Sam.

Also, Sam talked - on the video from last night - while watching the episode with the group, that he didn't know about many "misunderstandings" and disagreements between the girls, because they wouldn't talk to him, since they didn't want to be a burden to him (familiar much?) and so he only find out post-show (while watching, hmmm) about Heather-Emily situation.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:55 am

Quane ... I'm not MissB, but from Heather's SM (what I can see) she speaks highly and often about Sarah, Tessa and Nina ... she communicates often with Jacinda, Joni and Rachel1 (and Krystal) ... I'm yet to see this "amazing friendship" with Lana ... yes, they are friendly, they both respect each other, they both find one another to be nice, kind, great people ... I'm sure Heather isn't thinking negatively of Lana and I'm sure she would be friendly if they meet ... but the article is exaggerating with them being "best friends since the show, talking daily" ... Heather's best friends are "the original girls".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible