SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by robinvi Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:40 pm

happygolucky wrote:Well Snezana definitely isn't F1, because otherwise Sam would at least correct them that they keep pronouncing her name wrongly.
And now that I listened one more time, yes, I hear the ease when saying H's name.
BTW, epi.4, after H goes to get the poster-gift and Jasmine asks Sam if he's waiting for H., he says "I better wait for ..." Lolli? - What does he say? (43:43 in links' thread)

I think that was her nickname during school because of her big head.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:48 pm

Yeah, but did he actually say that ... or am I just imagining it? I can't hear clearly.
On the other note ... the radio show that had Heather's ex on ... he called her Dawn (I think it's written like that) ... since that's her middle name.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:51 pm

happygolucky wrote:Yeah, but did he actually say that ... or am I just imagining it? I can't hear clearly.
On the other note ... the radio show that had Heather's ex on ... he called her Dawn (I think it's written like that) ... since that's her middle name.

He says "I better wait politely" Smiley
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:54 pm

giggling Thank you! Dee kisses ...see, when i can't hear i make stuff up with my imagination ... it was fun while it lasted Hugesmile

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:00 pm

dee wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Yeah, but did he actually say that ... or am I just imagining it? I can't hear clearly.

He says "I better wait politely" Smiley
Welcome to the sleuthing, dee hi Love it when more people join. What are you thinking of the show so far?

That is too funny he said that considering he was acting like he was a bit disjointed with Heather.
Can't wait to see him kiss her at the CP!! Woot Woot! giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Welcome to the sleuthing, dee hi Love it when more people join. What are you thinking of the show so far?

That is too funny he said that considering he was acting like he was a bit disjointed with Heather.
Can't wait to see him kiss her at the CP!! Woot Woot! giggling
Thanks! bestbud! I'm really enjoying this season. I've watched the first season and I liked Anna and Tim, but I just couldn't get into the second season. Blake was super boring imo LOL. I didn't care for the girls on his season either.

Heather has been a breath of fresh air. She's not the prototypical girl we normally see going onto these shows. She seems to be comfortable in her own skin and not bothered about being all made up in front of the lead. Kind of reminds me of April from Bach. Canada (if you've seen that series) in a sense.

It'll be interesting to see her journey whether she is the F1 or not. And yes, I can't wait to see kiss this up coming episode! Maybe it was me, but I was kind of surprised when Heather asked to have time with him at the beginning of the CP and he replied by calling her "H-bomb" in front of everyone. Seemed like it was an inside joke or pet/nick name instead of a character they played for the photoshoot giggling
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:40 pm

Great post Dee, and ITA! Heather is a breath of fresh air for sure. She is so real and unique and just herself. I agree that H-bomb is now a pet-name now for Sam to call Heather. He uses the word "Adventure" a lot too... while on that date and post-show interviews.

I admit I really like Bachman and H-bomb together and want to see more of their adventures! :cutesmile!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:02 pm

Yeah, she's The Bomb... another piece from epi.4, in Sam's ITM during the dinner he says "... it's really important to make sure that we do have that same physical chemistry" ... so is he basically saying, he feels the chemistry - that is also physical (he so digs her) - and wants to make sure, that she feels the same, that she digs this insecure Bachie and fancy his "sexy" package ... so he was completely challenging her at the dinner with that speech ... 1:1 ... i'm intrigued how this game is going to be played episode per episode.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:44 am

I think we won't see this today ... and more likely tomorrow (if it's tonight that 1 woman leaves), ... but just a preview of their dress and blue room...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:10 am

Hope you don't mind if I post few more SCs just relating to H ... Sam looking at Heather ...
my best part ... well, one of many, was when they hugged after the "workout" ... both sweaty and her heart racing, pumping ... and he hugged her, saying "slow down" giggling

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:58 am

Ok ... the kiss ... the moment leading and after

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:03 am

Osher Günsberg ‏ wrote:@oshergunsberg 2 minutes ago
Heather’s death-ray eyes are priceless. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (rose em.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
the video from 4:46 ... you can see girls playing "football"

Last edited by happygolucky on Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:17 am; edited 3 times in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible