SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by ElonM Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:21 pm

I just want Heather to stop calling Sam mate and dude.

I thinks it's a turn off for him.

Right now I'm not seeing the chemistry between them. If she's in the F3 then its possible she's F1.

I like Heather but I need to see more from Sam too.

Last edited by ElonM on Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:22 pm

Does she still call him that? ... I haven't heard her recently, only at the breakfast she mentioned "man" but it wasn't to call him ... so I do ask, to refresh my memory ..is she still doing that?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:23 pm

She called him mate/dude during breakfast at the Mansion.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:26 pm

ElonM wrote:I just want Heather to stop calling Sam mate and dude.

I thinks it's a turn off for him.

Right now I'm not seeing the chemistry between them. If she's in the F3 then its possible she's F1.

I like Heather but I need to see more from Sam too.

IA. Unfortunately she is now falling for him especially after her date but I fear it may be too late because others have already gone further in the romantic relationship. The arrival of Lana probably makes it worse for Heather to catch up.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:snipped..

So far all the media is pointing to Snez or Lana for F1 and that Heather will go b/c of friendzoned by Sam. And the thing is, while we hear Heather saying how she is feeling more than friendship for Sam, we have yet to hear Sam say such.

I can see her really upset if she is let go F4, because their last date she said she feels that her feelings are reciprocated by him and he said he feels the exact same.

If Heather's story ends by F4 it will be heartbreak for her. Big time, imo.

But didn't Snez say she's had no contact what so ever with Sam? Do we think she is fibbing?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:33 pm

Given how Heather is falling for Sam if he let her good at F4 she will be heart broken.

After Lana's arrival I think Sam is focusing on spending as much time as possible with her to see if they are compatible.

It will be interesting to see how he interacts with the other girls after his one on one date with Lana. From the preview Lana is on the group date also.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:35 pm

Heather hasn't called him mate or dude for a while. Last time I recall was I think breakfast "yeah, man". She completely stopped before her 2nd SD. If anything she was totally girly/feminine with him on her 2nd SD, no mate or dude or man. It may be edit and thus fall in line with seeing Heather saying, after her 2nd SD, that she is falling for Sam, that things are getting serious. She also said that after her 2nd SD with Sam she really wants to be the girl at the end.

Based on the edit, I would think she is F1, b/c they are pushing this storyline of Heather wanting to be the final girl and Sam being shown from early on saying:
... "You're going to have to watch me take out girl after girl, until you get your act together" and then later on he says...
... "We have these amazing dates and then I go on dates with other girls, and I guess I am just concerned that it could compromise what we have."
If Sam said this after his 2nd SD, thus "we have these amazing dates" (plural) & after intruders, then those are some pretty big words to say regarding reassurance.

S/cap when Sam says this about being him being concerned about compromising what he has with Heather.
Have we seen Sam wear these clothes on a date or episode yet  question

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:43 pm

So basically despite our differences we agree that the one issue, that "click", that can turn and change everything is the physical chemistry a.k.a. sexuality a.k.a. passion - am i getting it right?

So, my answer is ... since I'm also one of those "Heather" people who needs to feel a strong connection = chemistry + (mental/emotional) intimacy .. to actually be physically intimate with a guy (that I'm attracted to, it's different for a friend) ...

if he can't wait (Sam's flaw is impatience by his own admission) ... then it's perfectly fine to let her go ... I won't cry for her, since she deserves someone who can

but since I'm observing Sam and his soft approach towards Heather ... and watching him searching her for "the talk" every time there's a chance (it's not her who is asking for the reassurance) ... I give him the benefit of a doubt and "trust" my gut-feeling that he is "strong enough" to wait (and he will be rewarded).

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:48 pm

AAL - the S/cap (i used to always abbreviate as SC - sorry for confusion) ... what if it's the same "shirt" from the "night kiss" from the preview? - or is that one more blue?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:snipped..

So far all the media is pointing to Snez

But didn't Snez say she's had no contact what so ever with Sam? Do we think she is fibbing?
Yes, she did say that.
She could be fibbing. But no idea since if she is then so is Heather.

So far what is known is that both Sam and Heather are telling media the "Friends, just friends" story.
When Heather said "partner" in one interview, people assumed she meant on the show.
But then last week, after Heather's 2nd SD, DJ's played the clip for Sam and Sam didn't deny that she may be a partner as well as a friend.

From the moment that they met out of the limo, Heather said she hopes Sam can be a friend and a partner.
She then said this in an interview post-show, that the best thing about her experience was that she found a friend in Sam as a well as a partner.
So it's tricky b/c it seems like no one is telling the "truth" so to speak and other than that one time, both Sam and Heather are saying "Friends" which ties into their story arc and will they overcome it in time...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:56 pm

happygolucky wrote:AAL - the S/cap (i used to always abbreviate as SC - sorry for confusion) ... what if it's the same "shirt" from the "night kiss" from the preview? - or is that one more blue?
I don't know. I thought it was blue but it could be the lighting?
Not sure... it may be the same...?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:05 pm

See, because it appears to me that the "night kiss" shirt is also unbuttoned ... Does it look that way? Usually his shirts are more skin-tight ... but the one doesn't look close-fitting.

it could also make sense .. "challenged" also because of the new girl ... since when they put that ITM of his there were no intruders in the house.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible