SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:13 am

see2love wrote:Kaithlyn's spoiler was a mistake, not intentional. This is only the 4th episode and we are getting Heather left right and centre dropping hints. huge difference IMO
K's spoiler cannot be proven as fact to be a mistake, just b/c she says so or TPTB say so. So agree to disagree.
Further, even without the spoiler K's SM activity and her blogs and recaps were intentionally showing her F1 choice.

As to Heather in the press/media... IMO, it is a huge difference because Heather is being sent to these shows most likely by production and for a reason and they are letting her talk for a reason, again and again.
This is not her personal SM and by looking at her SM, I would think she isn't F1, imo.

So just trying to figure out why she is being allowed or made to do media/press.  :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:22 am

OT
I still don't buy Kait spoiled her season "accidentally".
She couldn't take the heat after the season preview, she couldn't take those "you deserve to be alone" comments, so she spoiled it. As a SM expert like her, not very likely it was a mistake. JMHO.

Back to Heather, I am with most of you ladies, I like there is no RS in this Aussie version. I like to see how our speculated F1 develops the relationship with the lead. I like the "clues" here and there, yet some rooms are still left for our imagination or sleuthing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:06 pm

The most telling 'slip', if you could even call it that, was Heather admitting that Sam was her closest friend during the process. They have it all - friendship, lust, chemistry, common goals and fun. Don't think Sam would tell her she's the one - he likes keeping her on her toes. But I'm sure their 'friendly' talks was plenty of reassurance Heather needed to make it ti the end.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:04 pm

I see Heather as the F1 for now. Her date was probably the best I've seen since watching the bachelor/ette series. I watched it so much times I'm embarrassed to state.

The other contender I see as F1 is Lana.

BTW, why is Heather promoting the show more than the other girls?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@heather_maltman
Not only am I hanging with these kids again tomorrow morning... But we will be putting things in my mouth.. He he dirty. Yeah! In-your-endo!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:40 pm

This is so strange. It will be something to keep in mind for future sleuthing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:43 pm

Well if Heather is not F1 she will have promoted herself into being the next bachelorette.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:44 pm

ElonM wrote:I see Heather as the F1 for now. Her date was probably the best I've seen since watching the bachelor/ette series. I watched it so much times I'm embarrassed to state.

Same here. Her date was the best date I've ever seen on any Bachelor/Ette show ever!
Just incredible... it had everything: fun, travel, got to see a bit of Sam's passion (fitness) and Heather's passion (film making) and then these two as their own superheros "Bachman and H-bomb", jelly wrestling, cooking dinner, talking about childhood and tragedy in a real way (not manufactured like it usually is on these shows), then dinner and talking about real issues of friendship/love zone, and then that kiss!

A-Maaaazing date!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is so strange. It will be something to keep in mind for future sleuthing.
Will definitely have to keep an eye out.
If Heather is F1 then TPTB may be having her on the media frontline to stave off any future potential controversy.
New girls arriving and actually staying (such as Lana) will likely be very controversial with public.
Last year it was not taken well that Blake had new girls arrive and the public were glad they were sent home.
Also, Sam has the new controversy now of knowing a contestant (Bec) before the show and kissing her!

So if F1, I think it is purposely getting Heather to be ahead of the storm that is to come.
And if not F1, I think it is to get the public behind her for Bachelorette.

Sidenote: Osher the host is very, very pro-Heather and is definitely team Heather.
He tweets about her all the time: how she is the total package, a unicorn (smart, beautiful, and funny) and that she is genuine and the real deal.
Also, Sam Frost who met and knows Sam Wood has tweeted that Heather is her favorite and faves tweets about Heather.
Since she had the same film crew, etc, she may know something (Heather is F1 maybe or not).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:13 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:I see Heather as the F1 for now. Her date was probably the best I've seen since watching the bachelor/ette series. I watched it so much times I'm embarrassed to state.

Same here. Her date was the best date I've ever seen on any Bachelor/Ette show ever!
Just incredible... it had everything: fun, travel, got to see a bit of Sam's passion (fitness) and Heather's passion (film making) and then these two as their own superheros "Bachman and H-bomb", jelly wrestling, cooking dinner, talking about childhood and tragedy in a real way (not manufactured like it usually is on these shows), then dinner and talking about real issues of friendship/love zone, and then that kiss!

A-Maaaazing date!

Me too! I'll admit that I have watched it 4 times!

:inlove Jumping hearts lovetogether smilelove

It truly was the ultimate date - fun, adventurous, romantic with lots of fantastic banter and more serious conversations. The fact that they were both able to talk about things in their past that have shaped who they are today on this first date is impressive. They must be very comfortable with each other.

Can't wait for their next one on one date!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:43 am

Earliest SM activity I can find for Heather is June 11 (She lives in Sydney IIRC so adjust time 14 hrs ahead of EST)
She attended a Christmas in June party.

Will need to figure out when FRC was because this may help us figure out when Heather left or if F1.
In one of her interviews she said filming ending for her/us in May.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:01 am

Heather lives in Sydney and Sam lives in Melbourne.
Three weeks ago on July 24th (so the weekend before the airing of the show which was July 29) Heather was in Melbourne.
I wonder if this was a SHV if she is F1?
She met up with Tessa, Joni, and Sarah.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:45 am

Save me from googling it, how far is Sydney to Melbourne?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible