SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:05 am

Just curious , did he grab her again at the E8 CP for a chat? What was the reaction from the other girls?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by lozzatron Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:23 am

iamreal2u wrote:Just curious , did he grab her again at the E8 CP for a chat?  What was the reaction from the other girls?  

Yeah he did but there was a bitch fight between Emily and Nina going on so the other girls didn't react this time.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:27 am

Also I think I love Heather just a little bit more with every episode. Even without Sam she's great to watch. A breath of fresh air.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:42 am

One important notice:
1. Sam said (to Emily) he isn't looking for a friendship to develope into something more later on.
2. Sam sent home every girl who he didn't feel any romantic feelings for... Most evident was the talk with Jacinda, one who truly was in the friend-zone and Sam adored her... But wasn't feeling it.
3. Sam said (to Emily) that he is looking for the Chemistry... The spark... The fire (Emily's words)

Now...
1. Sam continues to keep Heather and searches for her to spend more time together
2. Sam never friend-zoned Heather, but rather she friend-zoned him in order to protect herself from the disappointment, IMO, and he wants her to let those fears go and open up... His friendzone speech was because of his fear she might not feel for him as much...
3. He was smitten by Heather since the night 1. He continues to call her beautiful. And he misses her pigtails.

Btw, i will write my view on the episodes tomorrow after work, but since i'm writing already... I've noticed that on a country GD Sam wanted to pull H into an embrace and she blocked him... So I would consider that it's not the issue in Sam for lack of the physical contact. And Heather said during RC (VO)... "i give him what i can for now" (paraphrasing)... She needs time... And he is giving her that... If he wasn't interested... would he?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:01 am

lozzatron wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Just curious , did he grab her again at the E8 CP for a chat?  What was the reaction from the other girls?  

Yeah he did but there was a bitch fight between Emily and Nina going on so the other girls didn't react this time.

Thanks. He seemed really disconnected in that picture.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:16 am

Ok so I thought their moment tonight was quite telling of just how close they really are. Sam seemed genuinely concerned about how Heather is coping with this hideous situation she is in. Even after that cute date with snez... (as someone previously described perfectly), Sam is almost a different person with Heather. The way he communicates.. there is a softness to him and even though it is friendly, I just don't feel friend zone when I watch them together. I like snez now, she is stunning but also probably the most mature in the house so I can see why Sam is attracted.. but a lot of his compliments revolve around attraction and beauty. Heathers compliments are more to do with who she is as a person.

But anyway I stumbled on to the official Bach twitter and oh my goodness!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If I was doubting Heather going all the way.. I think the twitter feed tonight further adds to all the other signs pointing Heather being F1.

This was what was Heather tweet-related before and during the show...

1. Sorry I don't know how to embed their gif animations but they used one of heather from ep3 where she pumped her fist after Sam took for a chat at the RC. They responded SIX times with the gif to ppl tweeting how excited they were for the ep to start

2."This is how we roll" Heather gif
3. Racing Celebration photo with Heather in forefront
4. reply to tweet about Heather being perfection  - "Go Heather!!"
5. reply to 'team heather' tweet - "How awesome was she on the track!" ... really bachau? haha she came 2nd last!
6. reply to person say 1st time watching and within seconds they love Heather - "whats not to love?!"
7. reply to a person saying their dad believes Heather isn't right for sam and her reaction [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - "one thing we can agree on is how great Heather is!"
8. reply to tweet saying her's looks are on point - "we love the hair do!"
9. posted an official photo with caption "Heather is keeping her hand in the game"
10. reply to tweet about Heather keeping her friends close and enemies closer - "she's got her head in the game"
11. reply to another friends close and enemies closer  - "well played Heather, well played!!"
12. reply from tweet that Heather is going to explode from smiling - "How adorable are Heather and Sam!"

I find it fascinating that even though this ep was all about snez and sam, they have managed to highlight Heather in their feed just as much! There was a few pro snez tweets, but it was nothing in comparison, and in my opinion this is a prime example of flat out favouritism towards Heather.

Last edited by Hbomb on Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:53 pm

"I feel like I'm someone that should be there for you" :cutesmile!:
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by realityjunky Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:26 pm

Gosh I have changed my mind again. After watching tonight's episode and the interaction between heather and Sam. Heather is definitely in the lead right now for. For me it seems like as jasmine said its the heather and Sam show and the rest of these girls are just merely extras. As someone also mentioned, today was meant to be about snez and Sam but yet heather kept popping up. Their little chat today was so cute. And every episode its HEATHER, HEATHER, HEATHER. even in the preview for next week, even though there are intruders, I see HEATHER show once again.

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:40 pm

Said it before, but I think Heather and Sam are soulmates.
They are two people who just "get" each other and that is what soulmates are.

Honestly, to me, Sam and Heather's connection is beyond what this show is even about.

Watching their scenes together?
It's like being privy to a very personal relationship and honestly?
I feel like it is too personal, like I am intruding by seeing them with each other.
It almost feels like, there should not be cameras there.
It's just that real and raw and personal and genuine.
If Sam doesn't pick her for F1 then I think that the physical will play into this.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:39 pm

I don't think I need to draw the arrows ... that look:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:52 pm

Great catch, HGL! Thank you for posting!

Were those two in their own world or what?!

Craziness!

If Heather is not F1, I hope she finds her own Superhero because I am not so sure that Sam deserves this special woman.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible