SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:28 pm

Re-watching the episode and I noticed that Sam is always standing by Heather... bobbying apples, walking into the barn, when barn dancing... he is by her side and immediate takes her for a 2nd 1on1 time after she got the other special time which wasn't mentioned to be a prize so something was up with that and I do think Sam was being honest about wanting to whisk her away.

I also have a sneaky suspicion and won't be surprised if there was a kiss between Sam and Heather and it was left on the cutting floor so the edit could be just on their conversation..

Speaking of which, anyone else feel like parts of their conversation later on was so spliced and diced, particularly what Sam was saying about the white rose and not having yet got to ask her on a single date and Heather saying she understands and respects he needs to take other girls out and Sam saying this is the tricky part every day full stop?

I think just like it was weighing heavy on Sam's mind that Heather wasn't using the white rose I think it was weighing heavy on Sam's mind that he couldn't get to ask Heather out on a single date yet. Like he is once again stuck in limbo. He looked and sounded frustrated, imo and watching again, I think this was about the show and it's rules and not directed towards Heather at all.

Thoughts?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by Dutchy64 Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:43 pm

I am really starting to believe that Sam and Heather are just friends...good friends and maybe soul mates...but that nothing will come of it. I agree with a lot of the comments here that Sam seems to be focused on the physical side of a relationship too much. In regards to Snez, I think that Sam should step up and let her go if he is not absolutely certain she is the one for him. Snez has a daughter who is watching the show and it would be really confusing for her to see her mum being kissed and then seeing other girls being kissed.

Dutchy64

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:47 pm

Dutchy, in regards to Snez, check out Snez's thread. She revealed today on Kyle and Jackie O that she has had no contact whatsoever with Sam since filming ended. She's definitely not F1 then.

This leaves likely only Lana as another option for F1.

I am also thinking that if Heather is F1, she is going to play up the "friends" line in the media since that is what she did on the show with the girls. And the thing is, people will believe her b/c that's what has been shown but there's also the promo video that Heather is "The One" and Sam meeting the "love of my life" in Heather's promo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:47 pm

So TA AAL - their conversation usually flows effortlessly and it seemed a little disjointed which was unusual. Sam has a look when Heather smiles that is very telling of his feelings and he is definitely so much softer with her. Watching the interaction again about not thanking him all the time, you can see how Sam has hit a nerve for Heather as she is glassy-eyed and tearing up as they add the voice-over so we don't hear the words from Heather. It must have been a very heartfelt and honest response from her given Sam's "no crying" during their hug.

ITA AAL that Sam's comment "That's the White Rose" does imply that him not asking Heather on another SD was much more about rules than his feelings for Heather. His comment at the end of the date (whilst it could be taken a couple of ways) about being a "definitely the foundation for a great relationship" shows to me that the friendship/same wave length aspect is very important to him. Now I'm hanging out for the physical part so I can do the dance of joy and get totally over-excited about them being together forever awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 25 3806527698

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:00 am

Here's what Heather said is her dream date in her bio
Describe your dream date?
I am a secret romantic. I have been great at doing romantic stuff for others, but never really had someone do it back
:tissuebox What Heather says here relates to what she has revealed about her childhood and how she has felt like she gets in "The way" her whole life. She is a giver in relationships and I see that with her date for Sam - it was "all" parts of his personality (so creative, insightful, thoughtful, and fun, and romantic - with even a chocolate lab cake to represent Sam's dog hendrix!).

I really do think that Sam saying he still hasn't been able to ask Heather on a date was weighing on him. With the White Rose, Sam said he felt like it blew up in his face and he is still talking about the White Rose. So things are backwards for Sam who likes to be the man in charge and this show restricts that b/c he has to now wait to take her out.

It's why I think Sam needs to have a super romantic date planned with Heather and plan a dream date for her and show Heather that he gets all the parts of Heather just like Heather showed Sam she gets all the parts of him.

And that is what I find missing so far in their story because Heather is giving, giving, giving... and perhaps Sam has his hands tied like he said on this episode (since he likely will have to wait a bit to have another single date with Heather, and the first one he plans) but if there's one coming soon, it better be romantic and he better knock it out the park and give Heather her Dream Date of romance.

In the Popsugar interview, Heather was asked who was her favourite Sam (Bachman Sam, smooth Sam, etc) and she chose one not on the list... Heather said her favourite Sam is "Kissing, Romantic Sam". Hope to see more of this Sam with Heather soon.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(source)
2. Still on Heather, did Sam taking her for two alone times on the group date mean the women finally realise she’s something of a threat?
“It particularly got under Jasmin’s skin, didn’t it? It harks back to when Emily said, ‘Well if he’s into that type of girl, he can’t be into me.’ Because Heather is so unlike the other ladies. And it’s nice to see that Sam has a genuine interest in exploring what’s going on there. And what’s more threatening — if he’s interested in a woman who is exactly like you? Or if he’s interested in a woman that’s got nothing in common with you? That’s the question.”

(source)

The Bachelor AU twitter

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:23 am

After tonight's episode I'm quite worried about Heather getting hurt. She's not going to win but I think Sam is going to take her all the way to the end anyway because he enjoys her company and the longer she stays the harder it'll be when that moment comes.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:30 am

I'm on contrary more sure than ever that it's Heather ... one and only H-bomb.
it's the edit ... it's always like this ... we talked at the beginning of the season, what happens usually in USA version around episode 4 when the real frontrunner becomes less clearer, because suddenly there are other relationships more prominent, doubts are cast, with the new arrivals even more so ... everything is leading viewers to believe that physicality is all that Sam is looking for ... and it's so easy to believe, because he's a guy, because he's a lead, because he has to kiss every girl ... I'm pretty sure every lead did - kiss everyone - even Arthur, that we so love ... and sometimes kissing is easier than talking and having it clear in the open that the 2 aren't compatible.

(source)

(source)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:34 am

happygolucky wrote:I'm on contrary more sure than ever that it's Heather ... one and only H-bomb.
it's the edit ... it's always like this ... we talked at the beginning of the season, what happens usually in USA version around episode 4 when the real frontrunner becomes less clearer, because suddenly there are other relationships more prominent, doubts are cast, with the new arrivals even more so ... everything is leading viewers to believe that physicality is all that Sam is looking for ... and it's so easy to believe, because he's a guy, because he's a lead, because he has to kiss every girl ... I'm pretty sure every lead did - kiss everyone - even Arthur, that we so love ... and sometimes kissing is easier than talking and having it clear in the open that the 2 aren't compatible.

I admit I haven't seen any of the US versions in their entirety (only the Aus and NZ ones) however in both previous Aus series it was very obvious who the front runners (Anna and Sam) were in both series by this stage of the game. Unless something drastic happens I just can't see the dynamics changing too much before the end of the series (e.g. I can't see anyone being picked over Snez ... but we'll wait and see how things develop with Lana).

Saying that though I love watching Heather on the show with or without Sam so for that alone I can see a positive for her being dragged along longer (as long as her confidence doesn't keep taking hits).

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:48 am

It's trickery ... because "we" pick different front-runners, while for Sam there's only 1 (and he may be very much aware of it ... and just playing along, or he really isn't sure of it and wants to explore every option to see where it lands) ... Which gives credit to TB editing, that despite what is obvious to me, might not be obvious to someone else.
So ... you think the front-runner is Snezana? ... I believe it's Heather.
Because everything revolves around her ... what people think about her, what reaction she will have, what she thinks about others, about Sam, what Sam thinks about her ... it's all HER, HER, HER, ... (and I completely get it, that those who might prefer some other girl get annoyed by that) ... it could be said, that now another woman "steals" the show ... Sam's attention/attraction ... and Heather is left with "the friendship" ... and despite that ... here she is again, among all the women singled out as the one to look for. On the official page for this epi.8 there are mostly photos of Sam with Snezana ... and then 1 pic (posted above) with Heather and none other girl. It's just too much focus on Heather for her being just a side-kick to the great love story of this season.

To me Snezana is a wonderful woman, who deserves to be among the top 3, because she is a whole-package and because she's a person who is truly trying to invest in this relationship with Sam. How much and whether she's aware of her own chances? - IDK. But she's a game and I appreciate that.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:50 am

IMHO at this point Sam feels something for Heather and he is still trying to figure out if it is solely friendship affection or friendship romantic. He seems to like being around her, be comfortable around her and have an easy banter with her. He is happy to explore that and wont be sending her home till he gets the Aha moment of "what I felt was always love" or "what I felt was and will remain a friendship". I don't believe he has gotten that clarity just yet. And the picture above where he has his finger to his chin is very contemplative..he is still trying to figure it all out. He is probably not fair to her that he has put her on a "not going anywhere and to be figured out later" pile while he explores what he is sure with the other girls especially Snez. Heather has to show more interest to prompt an action from him in my opinion. She hasn't done that yet. I dont for a second buy that the white rose is stopping his from asking her on another date, but thats just me. The intruders may be the kick that will make Heather start to take a bit of control and call Sam on his BS. Only time will tell. I am a Snez fan and don't really buy into the lovefest for Heather but still believe she may be his F1 especially given the media interviews in recent days.

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:02 am

happygolucky wrote:It's trickery ... because "we" pick different front-runners, while for Sam there's only 1 (and he may be very much aware of it ... and just playing along, or he really isn't sure of it and wants to explore every option to see where it lands) ... Which gives credit to TB editing, that despite what is obvious to me, might not be obvious to someone else.
So ... you think the front-runner is Snezana? ... I believe it's Heather.
Because everything revolves around her ... what people think about her, what reaction she will have, what she thinks about others, about Sam, what Sam thinks about her ... it's all HER, HER, HER, ... (and I completely get it, that those who might prefer some other girl get annoyed by that) ... it could be said, that now another woman "steals" the show ... Sam's attention/attraction ... and Heather is left with "the friendship" ... and despite that ... here she is again, among all the women singled out as the one to look for. On the official page for this epi.8 there are mostly photos of Sam with Snezana ... and then 1 pic (posted above) with Heather and none other girl. It's just too much focus on Heather for her being just a side-kick to the great love story of this season.

To me Snezana is a wonderful woman, who deserves to be among the top 3, because she is a whole-package and because she's a person who is truly trying to invest in this relationship with Sam. How much and whether she's aware of her own chances? - IDK. But she's a game and I appreciate that.

Possibly. It's just difficult to imagine Heather coming home over the top at this stage when you see episodes like tonight where they directly compare Sam and Snez's full blown romantic relationship with Sam and Heather's which very much has it's roots in friendship. A very amazing friendship, but still friendship none the less. You have a good point with the editing though. For all we know they're playing up the friendship angle with Sam and Heather to surprise people if she goes onto become F1. Who knows. We'll just have to wait and see.

I will say though that I think it would be pretty great story if after everything Heather actually was F1 given how much of an underdog she seems.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible