SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 68 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 59 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:41 pm

story of my life.... each season I like the couple

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:09 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Theone10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:09 pm

I adore you

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Look110

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:11 pm

Her look when he said: I am into deep now

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Look210

and immediately after her hand on his arm ... meaning don't worry, me too

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Look310

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:14 pm

I also re-watched and noticed that her reaction to his i love Sam on his palm was cut and chopped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:23 pm

yes... i am watching this at the moment

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:27 pm

Any link of Sam's interview this morning at fitzy and wippa?
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:30 pm

dying to hear it too...........................

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:44 pm

:happydance:

and WHO does she call BABE??

remember the mimic expression I was talking about ??? BIG SASH when she was with wippa? and BIG RICHIE, BIG ALEX and BIG SASH when michael read the group card at the mansion??????

The pretty brunette told the Fitzy and Wippa Nova 96.9 breakfast show on Wednesday that she woke up beside her chosen one that morning with the excitement that after two more shows they can go public with their love.

He's really excited, he said "one more sleep babe, how good is this?"'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:46 pm

I need a glace of wine... wine

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:47 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 12132839_750508168411690_596522176_n
bacheloretteau Can Michael win Sam's heart?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:55 pm

oh! My! what an image! that's a picture of happiness .Exactly how it should be at this point on the show.
and IMO,of course Michael can win Sam's heart----maybe he already did The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 3806527698
we heard sam say BABE to Michael --so I guess we can safely conclude she is referring to him!
Happy,Happy,Happy here!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 68 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 59 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose