SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:04 pm

Sundy wrote:Michael is an estate agent!!!! Alarm bells. Alarm bells. I'm at work so can't load the article but it's on The Age website
The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 3806527698 The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 3806527698 The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 3806527698 why am I not surprised! And he was in the running against another estate agent last year.

He better not be the next bachelor!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:10 pm

Sundy wrote:Michael is an estate agent!!!! Alarm bells. Alarm bells. I'm at work so can't load the article but it's on The Age website
I also came to post about that... :Nod:
The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 2_gjwxy3
http://www.domain.com.au/news/the-bachelorettes-professional-soccer-player-is-a-brisbane-real-estate-agent-20150929-gjwdrq/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:13 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 2_gjwdyi
The Bachelorette's Michael Turnbull may be better known in Brisbane's property scene than he is from his time on the soccer field.
Turnbull is the founder and Principal of South Brisbane agency Onehome Real Estate. Turnbull launched his successful business as a sole operator six years ago, and has since grown his staff to a team of 12.
Although Onehome is Turnbull’s primary career these days, he’s known on the reality show for his soccer playing past – but has already been accused of exaggerating his achievements.
“The highlight of my career was playing for Australia and the Socceroos and also the Sydney Olympic Games in 2000,” he said as part of his pitch to the Bachelorette, Sam Frost.
Turnbull rose to fame during his early career at Marconi before the demise of the old National Soccer League. However, since that folded in 2004, he played just six A-League football games for the now-defunct New Zealand Knights.
Despite his claims to the contrary, Turnbull never played for the Socceroos – although he did represent Australia on three occasions at youth level. Also causing controversy among football fans were his claims of playing for the Sydney Olympics, where he was an unused substitute but never played the field.
Turnbull isn’t the first real estate professional to appear on The Bachelor reality series, Blake Garvey from last season’s show is a Perth auctioneer and former contestant Ali Oetjen is a sales consultant in Adelaide.
http://www.domain.com.au/news/the-bachelorettes-professional-soccer-player-is-a-brisbane-real-estate-agent-20150929-gjwdrq/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:22 pm

The fact that Michael has an ongoing successful career makes me like him more.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:29 am

uh??

I really do not understand why they lie. do they really expect this not to be discovered?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
The Bachelorette’s Michael addresses soccer career claims
http://www.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/news/articles/2015/9/the-bachelorettes-michael-addresses-soccer-career-claims/

This is actually something I know a little a bit about as I was fortunate to be part of a team working and staying in Sydney Olympic Village in 2000 (not as an athlete!)

When you are called to be part of an Olympic team you are wholly and fully part of the team. It doesn't matter if you are in the starting line up or sit on the bench or even the physio! -  you were considered part of the team. So even though he never actually got on the pitch during an official match he still would have trained and stayed at the village with the other players and been considered part of the team. This is why, I'm sure, soccer players have come out and supported him when the media started accusing him of stretching the truth. Because the truth is he was a Socceroo, he was selected to represent Australia and even to get as far as sitting on the bench is still very impressive. 

Btw - I still quite like him for Sam but reserving my decision for F1 until I see some more single dates

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:47 am

IA @katiebelle. It doesn't take away from anything. I actually don't have a problem at all with any of that. My issue long before the season even aired was what I found out about him via SM and people that know him. So it has nothing to do with his career, etc. I like him the least of the lot but again, it has a lot to do with the things he deleted from his IG before the season even aired - one which was making a mockery of pregnant women as fat gold-diggers. It's no surprise to me he counts David the model as his best friend (as he has stated himself on his SM).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:03 am

Was his SM pretty bad before he cleaned it up?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:09 am

Katiebelle wrote:Was his SM pretty bad before he cleaned it up?
Yeah it was pretty bad, imo. I can handle a lot but not when it is at the expense of others. Making fun of oneself, having a good time, living it up, being silly and all that is fine with me and I say good on one but when one is mean spirited and finds humour in mocking others at their expense it's not funny to me. Now making fun of oneself? I love that!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:49 pm

^^ OUCH

but isn't the case of all the guys who are doing the show?
I mean, when we hear from them after the show and the way they behave and party... a very small % are gentlemen AND portrayed the same way they were edited during the show

they are all young guys and this generation is about parties, clubbing, cursing, sex and rock and roll. michael is no different

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:58 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Article%20Lead%20-%20wide1000982443gjyj5ximage.related.articleLeadwide.729x410.gjyizv.png1443610661504.jpg-620x349
http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/the-bachelorette-australia-2015-sam-frost-shares-passionate-kiss-with-sasha-mielczarek-20150930-gjyizv.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:03 pm

HEA wrote:^^ OUCH

but isn't the case of all the guys who are doing the show?
I mean, when we hear from them after the show and the way they behave and party... a very small % are gentlemen AND portrayed the same way they were edited during the show

they are all young guys and this generation is about parties, clubbing, cursing, sex and rock and roll. michael is no different

..and shirtless pics. The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose