SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 68 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:49 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^ How the darn do you say that and then pick someone else.  Weird....

I will list the words used during HTD with michael and when I put aside sasha and separated them distinctly... I think she was way more affectionate with michael...

oh well.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:51 pm

The way he spoke about her on he radio show makes me think he may just have tipped Sasha for the win. I am actually more hopeful suddenly! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:53 pm

see2love wrote:The way he spoke about her on he radio show makes me think he may just have tipped Sasha for the win. I am actually more hopeful suddenly! giggling

can you share the links pretty please???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:59 pm

I will do when posted.

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:40 pm

Thank you so much for the s/c.
I must say now that I have watched epis.7&8, IMO,I can say it is Michael. The body language was just off the charts! Of course her words were very well chosen and looked like she was very emotional at the end of her day with Michael.
The HTD went very well. I think they are on the same wave length. She cant keep her hands off of him (her own words)! and it all looks very natural not scripted at all.
During the goodbyes Michael tells her that if she wants him, he is all in !She says she was going to miss him so much. ...& the kissing goodbye.I got the feeling that she didn't want to go yet. I thought she got rather emotional.
I watched Sasha's for comparison and IMO he is a distant 2nd because of her body language. Of course she said all the right things but no BL to back it up!
I also think that what Michael's dad said to her about not getting intimidated by his success etc was very helpful to wipe off any doubt she might have had! Michael saying he cant picture a life without her--the ball in her court---how sweet!
I'm quite very excited to watch next week. I think they are well suited , they seem to compliment each other well.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:01 pm

I agree LynnTa.
This is ecxactly what I see on my TV... Soulmates, prince/princess, loving the way she is (long ITM monolog how clampsy adorable prankter and caring and nurturing girl)

He is in deep.

Now the question is who she feel hard from the start and I see both michael and possibly sasha with the edits. They both have the same edits at this point: falling for her, last man standing, worries about other better connections, hurt if she does not pick them

So I truly do not know. I honestly see her being adored by michael and sasha. But somehow, I still pick michael because of the edits, because she chased him during all the season and she did not chase sasha.... which confirm her "I never doubted from the start". We saw the progression with michael and I saw none with sasha. I saw a staged kiss and lust at ep7. IMO not much to start a relationship with and not a justified : I love you so much next week.

geeezzbees I have no idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:17 pm

I also think that the men's attire at the RC was a bit of a give away. It reminded me of The Bachelor NZ F3 RC. It looked like a bridal party : Matilda,dressed in white flanked by her maids in blue. Here we had Michael dressed in white jacket & shirt flanked by his groomsmen!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:23 pm

I know right? hahaha

Honestly, this is the first time I did not like his tux.
I did not like in white and I did not like the bow

but. yes. It was like a laser flash to him.
plus he received the first rose...

I know that prods always try to give tips about the roses order. however this season, she was pretty top 6 all the time.... which is not difficult since she had only 14.

But yeah, I love him in black shirt and black in general so it was a WTH? moment for me! rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:34 pm

at this point , I think the only person I see Sam saying I love you so much is Michael. That's MO. Looking at how their relationship has progressed , I find it very believable.
The way they were on HTD , the eye contact ,the conversations,the intimacy and just everything seemed to flow very smoothly. There was no awkwardness there!
I'm sold tbh! I don't see how she could do a 360 and deny all this.
What I see with Sasha is :the initial attraction ,a crush that didn't develop romantically. I think she admires him a lot for the great guy he is but I think the passion isn't there. I think that's why their kisses don't look natural--to me .
Now with Michael its all there--& in his words Michael said Sam is the total package and I think she feels the same way about him

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:59 pm

per sasha words today's interview about which of the 2 single dates he prefered:

the first one permitted to stop the nervousness and sam could FINALLY look at him in the eyes!!!!!

that is not a date. how can you know a person if you do not speak or look at and spend time saying i am nervous, i am nervous and look away????

his 2nd date he said

PS: You’ve had two amazing dates with Sam now. Which was your favourite?
Sasha: To be honest, it’s hard to decipher the two. The first one was so great because it gave us the chance to become comfortable with one another — and there was the fact that she could finally look at me, at least. We got to know each other a little bit, that really was the first meeting where we got to know each other. This second one was specifically tailored for me with my love of classic cars. I used to own a '57 Buick. She couldn’t get a '57 apparently, so she got a '58 Buick. Then we did something we hold close to our hearts, which was to do something for a charity — for the National Stroke Foundation, which she’s been affected by. Her stepfather died three years ago from a stroke, and my grandfather was the first loss I experienced in my family — he died of a stroke as well. It was something that was big for both of us, and it was great to share it together and give something back to the community. Paint, have fun doing it, with a few kisses along the way! [Laughs]

does it look as if he is still in love with sam??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:01 pm

I am sorry to fail to see that it is sasha......

I must be completely blind or live on another planet. Honest!

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:16 pm

I'm sure you are not blind HEA--you fail to see it because its simply not there to see!!!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 68 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose