SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicagoan - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:33 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
SueSt wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:(snipped)

I adore Nick, but his relationship with Kaitlyn from start to finish was part of his over reaction to Andi dumping him and telling him they were too serious and not fun enough.  JMO.

I must have blocked it out Stuck; don't recall A telling Nick they were too serious and not enough fun. no idea
Either way, it does seem like K was a rebound, for sure.

When she let him go before the FRC, she told him something along these lines.  I refuse to rewatch so someone else may remember better.  The take home message I got was that they were too serious and not enough fun.  I do think that stuck with him and he saw Kaitlyn as the anti-SWSNBN and could bring out the spontaneous/fun side of him.  I didn't think that was a problem.

Of course, I have a hard time understanding how else deep, introspective Nick was attracted to Kaitlyn, so maybe it is my brain trying to make what doesn't make sense make sense.  Hugesmile

I think she said something like "I think a life with you would be both of us over-analyzing every single minute". I didn't really take that to mean that Nick was too serious and not fun enough, but just that they both shared that characteristic of over-analyzing and not really living in the moment. I took it to mean that they were too similar and she needed someone a little bit more laid-back, who wasn't always thinking 5 steps ahead and could just enjoy the moment.

I honestly did kind of understand where she was coming from, and I do think that Nick could benefit from being with someone a bit like Kaitlyn, who balances him out and brings out his more goofy side. I do think he needs a little bit more intellectual stimulation than he can get from Kaitlyn, but I understand why there was such a crazy initial attraction between Nick and Kaitlyn. Someone like Julie Berry would probably be great for him.

Back to top Go down

Chicagoan - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by OnePromise Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:41 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:So, I've arrived at Nick Island. Blaming Stuck.. giggling

Oh Hi NotaRose, this is where you've been hiding.

I've Nicked my avi, but wondering does anyone (maybe all of you?) know what Nick will be drinking on Monday night so we can join him? Maybe we can send him virtual drinks from the Island?

Nick, if you're here - I've added " K W T F " to your t-shirt, cuz I will be dropping the F-bomb along with you Monday night.

Cheers!

Whiskey seems to be his drink of choice. Cheers for sure!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:55 pm

I think it will take alot of whiskey to see me thru Monday nite. Hopefully, he won't need to drown any sorrows and will feel only relief with no regrets.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:01 pm

I don't drink, so I will join y'all Monday night with dark chocolate and iced tea! summer

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:13 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:So, I've arrived at Nick Island. Blaming Stuck.. giggling

Oh Hi NotaRose, this is where you've been hiding.

I've Nicked my avi, but wondering does anyone (maybe all of you?) know what Nick will be drinking on Monday night so we can join him? Maybe we can send him virtual drinks from the Island?

Nick, if you're here - I've added " K W T F " to your t-shirt, cuz I will be dropping the F-bomb along with you Monday night.

Cheers!

Blame away, I was the founder, but Nick was totally the inspiration. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:14 pm

sdmom wrote:I don't drink, so I will join y'all Monday night with dark chocolate and iced tea! summer

If you really want to be a Viall, you could always do the peanut butter and pickles thing. I am not that great of a fan, sorry Nick!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:19 pm

Megan Firestone IG
Making up for all the nap times we neglected as kids. #winning #YouCantNapWithUs #TheBachelorette - http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1035768740342620560_571239

photo B0471E85-E5E1-4134-A24C-94776362D9BD_zps5vd7v5cu.jpg

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:24 pm

notarose wrote:Megan Firestone IG
Making up for all the nap times we neglected as kids. #winning #YouCantNapWithUs #TheBachelorette - http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1035768740342620560_571239

photo B0471E85-E5E1-4134-A24C-94776362D9BD_zps5vd7v5cu.jpg

What a hoot!!! cantstopl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:26 pm

LOVE the hashtag: #YouCantNapWithUs
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:33 pm

Ali's having lunch with this "dear" friend! Source: Ali's snapchatChicagoan - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 72 Image13

He looks good and totally not heartbroken! And, although I've had issues with Ali in the past, I love how she chooses to support Nick even though it's not the popular thing to do, especially with the Bachelorettes.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:38 pm

Aww, he looks so cute there!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:45 pm

Yeah Ali has been a surprise too with her support for Nick. She tends to be a flip flopper but I have been impressed with her this year. Looks like she is now a nick chick

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chicagoan - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 72 1f49b  Chicagoan - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 72 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1