SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicagoan - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:14 pm

I would rather see the bit stuff than the duck/kissy faces.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Chicagoan - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I would rather see the bit stuff than the duck/kissy faces.

I can concede this. My friend just does it about every other day. I would much rather see a pic, but then again, I don't see many men doing duck/kissy faces. When I see those on FB I tend to tell them they are bringing the wrinkles around faster. Chicagoan - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 71 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:27 pm

stuckinsc wrote:(snipped)

I adore Nick, but his relationship with Kaitlyn from start to finish was part of his over reaction to Andi dumping him and telling him they were too serious and not fun enough.  JMO.

I must have blocked it out Stuck; don't recall A telling Nick they were too serious and not enough fun. no idea
Either way, it does seem like K was a rebound, for sure.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:33 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I would rather see the bit stuff than the duck/kissy faces.

I can concede this.  My friend just does it about every other day.  I would much rather see a pic, but then again, I don't see many men doing duck/kissy faces.  When I see those on FB I tend to tell them they are bringing the wrinkles around faster.  Chicagoan - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 71 3806527698

Right on Stuck.
Kasha, I think SWSNBN is actually trademarking the duck/kissy, hereafter 'DK' face, so no chance of anyone including former lovers or fiancees honing in on her turf.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:41 pm

notarose wrote:@nicholasviall28
LA vibes. Happy Saturday
pic.twitter.com/dEDqVLjq3w
 photo E257E3F6-495B-4AC2-A95B-08A3D43530B0_zpsfct2e8rn.jpg

Looks to me like Nick has decided to join us on his island.... Just saying. Nick, you are more than welcome!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:44 pm

SueSt wrote:

I adore Nick, but his relationship with Kaitlyn from start to finish was part of his over reaction to Andi dumping him and telling him they were too serious and not fun enough.  JMO.

I must have blocked it out Stuck; don't recall A telling Nick they were too serious and not enough fun. no idea

When she let him go before the FRC, she told him something along these lines. I refuse to rewatch so someone else may remember better. The take home message I got was that they were too serious and not enough fun. I do think that stuck with him and he saw Kaitlyn as the anti-SWSNBN and could bring out the spontaneous/fun side of him. I didn't think that was a problem.

Of course, I have a hard time understanding how else deep, introspective Nick was attracted to Kaitlyn, so maybe it is my brain trying to make what doesn't make sense make sense. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:57 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
SueSt wrote:

When she let him go before the FRC, she told him something along these lines.  I refuse to rewatch so someone else may remember better.  The take home message I got was that they were too serious and not enough fun.  I do think that stuck with him and he saw Kaitlyn as the anti-SWSNBN and could bring out the spontaneous/fun side of him.  I didn't think that was a problem.

Of course, I have a hard time understanding how else deep, introspective Nick was attracted to Kaitlyn, so maybe it is my brain trying to make what doesn't make sense make sense.  Hugesmile

I actually think you're theory makes perfect sense. I think Nick would be best to find someone with a good balance between the two. Maybe JB, maybe someone in Chicago, maybe someone in NYC..... giggling.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:00 pm

**edited** oops! Forgot I was in a fan thread!

OnePromise wrote:
Looks to me like Nick has decided to join us on his island.... Just saying. Nick, you are more than welcome!

cantstopl Great point, I never thought of that!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:**edited** oops! Forgot I was in a fan thread!

OnePromise wrote:

cantstopl Great point, I never thought of that!

HA! Gotcha! rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:10 pm

So, I've arrived at Nick Island. Blaming Stuck.. giggling

Oh Hi NotaRose, this is where you've been hiding.

I've Nicked my avi, but wondering does anyone (maybe all of you?) know what Nick will be drinking on Monday night so we can join him? Maybe we can send him virtual drinks from the Island?

Nick, if you're here - I've added " K W T F " to your t-shirt, cuz I will be dropping the F-bomb along with you Monday night.

Cheers!
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:24 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Nick, if you're here - I've added " K W T F " to your t-shirt, cuz I will be dropping the F-bomb along with you Monday night.

Cheers!

Love it, considering that's basically what I've been yelling at my TV all season. cantstopl

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:27 pm

I hope he's hooking up with Julie like there's no tomorrow! Should get him in the mood for Monday. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1