SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:54 pm

If the spoliers were different I don t see her acting the way she is now with Nick. If she was still acting this way with nick as the winner I would say I still dont like her and I know in my heart they would be over soon.

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by notarose Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:53 pm

For me Snapchat and Periscope have been the most enlightening.
Kaitlyn posts frequently on both and although her friends all seem to be very quiet types, she is often much louder, bolder, and mercurial than she represented on the show.  Her mom also appears in some of her vids and is generally a gentler version of Kaitlyn. It's also obvious she comes from wealth. But Nick would have already known how she was because of their pre-show contact. 
Nick has only posted a bit on Snapchat but what he has is consistent with what we've seen on other SM - quirky wit, self-deprecating, calm. 

Admiration just keeps growing for Nicholas Viall.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:08 pm

peggy0221 wrote:I never doubt Nick's intention this season, and it was validated last night. When he was having the sit down with Mama Viall, he looked so shy and so silly when he said "I really like her". This boy was in love. 

But I hope Nick should know that, he deserves a girl who picks him as the best choice, not the second best.

That scene was my favourite of the night and you could see just how much he cared for her. I love his shyness and his eloquence in expressing his thoughts and feelings. Say what you will about the guy, but when finally finds someone to love, she will be a very lucky woman.

I know that last season I was slow to get on the Nick train, but he has truly grown on me. I really enjoy hearing him talk with his family. It is clear to me that once he is comfortable and feels safe with someone, he can open up and express himself without the awkwardness that we sometimes see from him...that some think is him being sly or manipulative or fake. This is the time when I really get to see the depth of thought and feeling he puts into a relationship.

I was watching and comparing the two guys last night and trying to really see what she gets out of each relationship. This is one season where I do see the lead torn. She has passion and fun with both guys, but she told Nick's mom that he also makes her think and become introspective. This is where I think he loses her. She is so in the moment and just wants to have fun....all the time. Being with someone like Nick, you just can't do that. He will make you look at yourself and I don't think Kaitlyn is ready to do that because ultimately, I think she wouldn't like what she sees.

Despite what happens, Nick seems to be doing well now. His introspective qualities have probably helped him work things out in his own mind and no doubt, his family has been supportive and helpful in getting him to move on. Now he only has to survive the AFTR relatively intact and all will be good. I really am not looking forward to all that particularly as CH seems determined to get Shawn and Nick to go at it at the AFTR. Fingers crossed.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:22 pm

Sprite, excellent thoughts.  You have my full support!

I have also been concerned about the possibility that the ATFR bombshell the producers are cooking up is to get Shawn and Nick on the same stage during the live show to "settle their differences".  Sure.

I would hope that Nick uses all the restraint he can muster to continue to live his most recent mantras... Do all things with kindness... Pay attention to whom your energy increases and decreases around. That's the universe giving you a hint of who you should embrace or stray from... Hold on to love, not grudges... Be brave enough to always be genuine and authentic.  You will be both loved and hated for it, but you'll never lose who you are. Be you... Focus on the things that matter.  

Kill with kindness, Nick.  It is really is the most effective tool you have to use in this situation. You future wife will love you all the more for it.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:26 pm

I just read Sharleen's blog in Flare magazine, and as always, she is so eloquent and fair. I am so glad that she and her fiance are good friends with Nick. If he should need a sounding board after this whole fiasco is over, it is good to know that he has people in his life like them.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:35 pm

Longhornfan wrote:I just read Sharleen's blog in Flare magazine, and as always, she is so eloquent and fair.  I am so glad that she and her fiance are good friends with Nick.  If he should need a sounding board after this whole fiasco is over, it is good to know that he has people in his life like them.  

Yes, her blog is interestingly not siding with either guy.  Obviously, because it would give away the ending and because I think that she does not want to take sides between her friends.  

But she did end with saying that she thought that the guy who was willing to take Kaitlyn's side (as shown on camera admitting how hard it would be to be in her position) would have her vote.  IMO, Nick has done this post show more than any other contestant.  He has clearly and publically taken Kaitlyn's side and admitted that her position was and is very challenging.  And he has done this after having his heart broken by her.  Sharleen may not have overtly written in her blog who she thinks is the winner, but for those smart enough to see it...she has chosen a winner.
 Hugesmile

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:44 pm

Will post thoughts in sleuthing thread but to me, Sharleen's blog, while being tactful is telling: She is pro-Nick (even above and beyond lead/F1).

What gives it away for me who Sharleen prefers as F1 (or just in general) is who she names first when writing a sentence about both guys -- Nick.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:56 pm

BKay wrote:The funny thing about this show is how knowing the outcome affects your feelings about what you see along the way. I don't like the Kaitlyn I've seen who stirs up jealousy and enjoys it, who acts without caring who or what it affects, who doesn't seem to know her own mind or be in touch with her motivations, etc. Her crassness is annoying too.

But someone on this site asked earlier how we would feel about her if the spoiler was different. If she had supposedly chosen Nick, how would I be viewing her and her actions? Would I still mainly see the negatives? Or give them a pass and concentrate on positives. Without giving it a lot of thought, I'm just not sure.

I can say this - if she chose Nick and they both seemed happy, then she would seem to me to be a very different kind of person than the girl who would choose a Shawn.

That is a really interesting question and one that I often think about each season when inevitably we get two separate fan bases. (I know some are neutral or like both or hate both, but usually there is a split or great divide happening.) Would this person be as popular if they were not F1?

Since I have disliked many an F1, I can confidently say that for me, it doesn't matter. I like who I like, because I like them. Maybe because they are hot or maybe because they are funny or maybe because I find them genuine or maybe it is a combination of things. When I see how Kaitlyn conducts herself...on the show and off...while I do enjoy her spunk and don't dislike her like have some other leads, there are also things about her behaviour that I question. While some of her qualities make good TV, they wouldn't necessarily make a good life partner. As someone who is somewhat introspective and who likes to plan and be prepared, I find her living in the moment and consequences be damned attitude a bit much. If she really ended up with Nick...who I see as more similar to myself...I would still question some of this behaviour if it continued. Doesn't make her a bad person, just immature and unfocused.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:44 pm

Well, I still like Kaitlyn, and if I were unspoiled or the spoiler was different, I'd still love the N&K edit and would still like them together. Instead, I just yell at my screen that K made a dumb choice by picking Shawn laugh out loud.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:52 pm

giggling giggling giggling Kimberlyg please dont break the tv screen

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:17 pm

kimberlyg wrote:Well, I still like Kaitlyn, and if I were unspoiled or the spoiler was different, I'd still love the N&K edit and would still like them together.  Instead, I just yell at my screen that K made a dumb choice by picking Shawn laugh out loud.

I did the same thing last night.... giggling

I want to like Kaitlyn, but her self awareness is not keen. She just doesn't know what is best for her. A relationship with Nick would have been the best thing to happen in her entire life. It would have stretched her to become the best version of herself.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:26 pm

reason wrote: giggling  giggling  giggling Kimberlyg please dont break the tv screen

I don't throw anything.  Just yell.  And laugh. Hugesmile

OnePromise, I did something similar during Andi's season. Won't be shocked if the end result of this relationship is the same as that one.

But I see where K and Andi messed up. I've dated and been attracted to a lot of "fratty" guys, and I've only recently started finding myself liking the more serious/introspective guys. But for a long time, it was really really hard to go against type. (Although I can't say that if I was in the position that K/Andi are in I would have necessarily reverted to type, since it wasn't like I ever had multiple guys to choose from like they did). I wouldn't be shocked if the guys that Kaitlyn and Andi end up marrying are closer in personality to Nick than to Shawn/Josh. After all, Andi realized Josh was too stupid, and I won't be shocked if Kaitlyn ends up learning that Shawn is still not over his player past.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1