SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:09 am

I'm sure it's hard for Nick's family to watch the show (well, maybe not some of the brothers who don't seem as affected as his mom and seem pretty snarky themselves). I wouldn't even be surprised if his mom got super angry with him for going through it all again once she found out he was heartbroken and F2 again. That said, Nick's an adult, and overall he'll be okay.

And honestly? Considering Nick made it to the F2 and how they are editing his relationship with Kaitlyn, I think Nick was actually right in going on the show, since he did have it pegged that they had something special. She is in love with him, and that's why she's so torn up about it. In fact, I kept yelling at the screen, "how didn't you pick him?" last night laugh out loud. Their scenes are so freakin' cute.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:38 am

Reminder this is a fan forum. Most of these discussions should take place in the General Discussion thread. TY.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:56 am

GA, Nick chicks are more prepared this year, thanks to the snapchat gate, so the focus of this fan thread has shifted a little bit. 

I think we all have accepted that he is/could be F2, so we are one step ahead, start discussing his normal life already, like his relationship with family, his he overcomes the sadness. Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 35 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:56 am

Respectfully, I think Nick’s family support him and want him to follow his dreams. I know Nick’s dad was a big support of sister Maria in her basketball career. Trying means you fail sometimes, but you can never win unless you try. In the short term, of course, it’s hard to see those we love lose out on something they want, but not in the long term; our failures define who we are. Go NICK!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:01 pm

I never doubt Nick's intention this season, and it was validated last night. When he was having the sit down with Mama Viall, he looked so shy and so silly when he said "I really like her". This boy was in love. 

But I hope Nick should know that, he deserves a girl who picks him as the best choice, not the second best.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:19 pm

peggy0221 wrote: I hope Nick should know that, he deserves a girl who picks him as the best choice, not the second best.
who decides on him,
who wants him,
who cares for him,
who likes him,
who makes him laugh,
who makes him enjoy the Chicago days and nights
and not over the phone, but in person, looking into each others' eyes and be honest, defenseless and devoted.

And maybe, that woman is prepared to risk on her own for him, move for him, fight for him, ... and I hope Nick will be ready to take that challenge.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:23 pm

Watching Kaitlyn with Nick, compared to Shawn, is like watching different leads. She is much more free with Shawn. Nick deserves someone who appreciates his depth, honesty and security (and his great big loving family). Seriously, can Bella get any cuter? She sure has grown up in the past year and probably has more fans than any Viall now!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5413

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:51 pm

Sorry to be a downer, but I wanted to "cleanse my palate" of this frustrating season:

I have tried to approach this season with a healthy, well rounded view of reality.  Nick went on the show again because he saw a future with K.  His intentions were "right" but the chance that he would be the last man standing were not good based on all the signs (snapchat, SM postings, RS, ect).  I have tried to remain positive that it was a good experience for Nick because he has appeared so happy post show even though to me it seemed impossible to be sent home and continue to be so happy.  For a while I thought maybe the spoilers were wrong and somehow he still ended up with K's heart, but as time passes it becomes more and more clear that he did indeed go home alone.  

Now this would not be such a big deal to me if it weren't for the gut-wrenching scenes I am seeing week after week.  As K puts it, it makes my stomach sick.  I am watching history repeat itself.  Nick has abandoned his logical reasoning to follow his heart, which is sadly leading him straight into heartbreak.  It feels worse this time because at this point he is "all in", jumping without fear, trusting K because he feels that she has been honest with him.  Even knowing what he knows about the show behind the scenes, he is still willing to trust her.  He is 99% sure she loves him.  It is rough to watch Nick feel so comfortable and confident (although still a bit cautious) in this relationship which will end in heartbreak for him.

Many have said, well he should have known this could happen.  Of course he knew.  But he was trusting that K would not put him into this position again given her compassionate side and the fact that it was so hard for her last time on Chris's season.  Maybe that blind trust was not wise, but you can't blame him.  A solid relationship must be built on trust and Nick has proven that he is trusting K completely if he has allowed himself into this position again without clear reassurance.  Or maybe he feels that she has given it to him? He said no fear, no hesitation.  Maybe more has transpired than we have seen onscreen.  It is hard to say given all the editing that happens.  

Whether he should have known or not, Nick has decided to throw caution to the wind and go, "all in" no matter the outcome because, "she is worth it".  And while I truly believe that he will have no regrets when he leaves broken-hearted, it is still so difficult and disappointing to watch as a fan of Nick.  

I do have a hard time reconciling the fact that he appears to be so invested in the relationship with K at this point in show, enough to propose.  Then he gets turned down and remains so happy post show? How is that possible?  The reason might be exactly what we saw last night...his loving family.  His mom was worried that she would see a broken hearted Nick and I don't think that he wants to put his family through that again.  He has put on quite the brave face and has been displaying his resilience to the masses by continuing to remain positive, encouraging K and engaging with fans whether with photos or SM postings.  That does speak volumes about his character to me.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:00 pm

The sit down chat with Nick's 3 brothers was cute, they all have that same familiar essesnce of Nick.
Loved that Nick set Kaitlyn at ease before taking her to family by telling her he loved her and why. Such as contrast to Shawn's waiting for his family to give approval before he could admit it. Shawn's behavior all season has been to confront Kaitlyn over and over to prove to him that he is her final one. Seeing him last night as the baby of the family explains his attitude. He is spoiled and used to fussing to get what he wants. While Nick has been there to give her support and show his love. I for one do not question his intentions at all concerning Kaitlyn. I am just hopeful he will find a good woman who is ready for all he has to offer and is ready to have a faimly with him.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:02 pm

Nick will find his one and later on down the narrow road of life Kaitlyn will look back on this period with outter regret and see she was wrong in the choice of man she has chosen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:37 pm

Hopefully, Nick will be able to find a way to live more "in the moment" in his present life.  He apparently struggles with that aspect, and he was drawn to Kaitlyn, because she drew out a lighter side of him.  But, it just so happened that Kaitlyn is perhaps too far to the other side, being someone who might not spend enough time inside her own head, contemplating the impact on others, by her continually throwing caution to the wind.

Nick needs more of a balance in a partner.  So, it is my hope that he can now recognize that.  He and Kaitlyn don't really seem to have that much in common, if you factor in the party girl aspect as well.  Even in the bars, you don't see Nick drinking heavily or appearing to be drunk.  I suspect that he is just a social drinker at best.

I hope that he will get more involved in charity work in the Chicago area, which will be a good place to meet women who have a similar interest in helping others. The bar scene does not seem to be working for him.  There are also "dating" sites that cater to different shared activities, like boating, hiking, etc, interests that bring people together in very casual settings.

After seeing his mom and Bella so upset last night, I can not imagine Nick ever wanting to put his family through that again.  So, I think and hope that he will make this his last appearance on this franchise, which incidentally has not been very kind to him.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:39 pm

Nick will find his soulmate.....and it will be someone not associated with this mess of a show!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1