SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicagoan - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by Longhornfan Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:01 pm

notarose wrote:Nick's twitter:
@viallnicholas28: She crashed into my heart like a hurricane...
Forever changing its landscape

He also posted this on IG as a "poster" with the caption 
"Poetic morning".

Producer Robert Mills retweeted Nick's tweet almost immediately after Nick tweeted it.
? CH referred to Nick as "Hurricane Nick" in a blog and that his arrival brought on the post-Nick era... basically forever changing the "landscape" of the season.  Nick's poetics refers to Kaitlyn as a hurricane that forever changed the landscape of his heart.
Something big coming tonight? Or is he poking fun at the hype?

Oh and Shawn was literally filming a local weather report in his hometown today rofl

Honestly I'd be bored with this season without Nick on screen and being mischievous on SM.

Becca Tilley's latest tweet:
@beccatilley5: Live tweeting and going to attempt periscoping the Bachelorette tonight- IT'S GONNA BE A WILD NIGHT, YALL!!!!

Well, we know that Becca is going to be completely unbiased.....NOT!!! I wonder if she will be drunk tweeting tonight? I hope that she lays off of the booze and keeps it classy, when discussing all of the contestants involved.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Chicagoan - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by OnePromise Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:02 pm

notarose wrote:Nick's twitter:
@viallnicholas28: She crashed into my heart like a hurricane...
Forever changing its landscape

He also posted this on IG as a "poster" with the caption 
"Poetic morning".

Producer Robert Mills retweeted Nick's tweet almost immediately after Nick tweeted it.
? CH referred to Nick as "Hurricane Nick" in a blog and that his arrival brought on the post-Nick era... basically forever changing the "landscape" of the season.  Nick's poetics refers to Kaitlyn as a hurricane that forever changed the landscape of his heart.
Something big coming tonight? Or is he poking fun at the hype?

Oh and Shawn was literally filming a local weather report in his hometown today rofl

Honestly I'd be bored with this season without Nick on screen and being mischievous on SM.

Becca Tilley's latest tweet:
@beccatilley5: Live tweeting and going to attempt periscoping the Bachelorette tonight- IT'S GONNA BE A WILD NIGHT, YALL!!!!

Yes, lots of weather related quotes....still reminds me of all the sunshine, summer, weather posts that Nick had posted during filming and post filming. Could just be crazy coincidence, but really why talk about it so often?

I do think that Nick is playing nice, playing by the rules to create a buzz surrounding the show. And of course, Fleiss would retweet a post like that even if it was not related to the show at all. He just likes to create talk.

And yes Notarose, what are we going to do next season when Nick is no longer on the show....snooze fest like the farmer out standing in his field. I'm just trying to enjoy this season while it lasts.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:46 pm

:yes:  Without doubt he has been building anticipation per epi since the 4th. 
He's great at it cheerleader

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:33 pm

Nick, once this season is done airing, this is my wish for you and TPTB.

Chicagoan - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 33 107-1024171245-riding-into-sunset

Chicagoan - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 33 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:53 pm

notarose wrote:Nick snapchat
 photo F46F499E-C467-49D8-8692-4EE44A75B56E_zpss7rpktgy.png
mademyday NR - TY for sharing with us who don't do SnapChat

Brill - I agree with you on the :Bubba:

I'm bored with this show, not even annoyed anymore wanting to comment on it, but really bored and weary, that the only stimulation right now I can get is in Nick's personal time that I gladly don't get to see. Far from my screen, closer to my heart. Make this the best summer ever.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:45 pm

Really interesting flip of how what some perceive as negative Nick traits can translate into positive dad traits.

http://www.wetpaint.com/2015-07-13-bachelorette-nick-viall-dad/

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:01 pm

notarose wrote:Smart writer IMO
2 guys are being slammed by "the other guy" comment :yes:

http://www.bustle.com/articles/96631-why-does-shawn-b-call-nick-viall-the-other-guy-on-the-bachelorette-its-also-a

The problem is that Shawn is getting all the support he needs from K to believe that it's ok to call another contestant "the other guy."
She is worse than him for allowing and/or encouraging it. Totally disrespectful.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:37 pm

http://www.bustle.com/articles/96732-how-are-bachelorette-contestants-shawn-b-nick-viall-different-let-me-count-the-ways

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:44 pm

Interesting articles.  I swear it is only nick that have me coming back to read because I am bored stiff and tired of the show.  Kaitlyn is not looking good in my colored classes, plus notarose and a few others that have me thirsty to reading their wise words of wisdom.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:51 pm

Nick is really the only reason I kept watching this especially once snapchat revealed the end. I would be totally fine if the spoilers were wrong and Nick is cut tonight. He has done nothing to Shawn. As far as his part in the fighting, he has a right to respond to the attacks on his character and actions. Kaitlyn chose to go as far as she did with Nick but hey better to just blame Nick and convince yourself he just manipulated her and brainwashed her.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:44 am

Can we just have a reality show starring the Viall's????????????????? Forget the Kardashian's and the like. Also I now want Nick to snapchat vids featuring the Carlton and whip/nae nae ing laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:06 am

Monica, I hope someone will be able to bring over a clip of that dance scene! He was so cute!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1