SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicagoan - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 56 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by notarose Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:22 pm

cantstopl

https://mobile.twitter.com/gabriellebragg4/status/623377752868175872/photo/1

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Chicagoan - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 56 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:26 pm

OMG, that is hysterical!! I love it!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:27 pm

cantstopl  cantstopl  giggling  giggling  rofl  rofl  cantstopl

notarose wrote:cantstopl

https://mobile.twitter.com/gabriellebragg4/status/623377752868175872/photo/1

Oh dear gawd he really is the star of the show, that is why kaitlyn is so mad.  Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#IYFK

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:29 pm

Chicagoan - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 56 3806527698 Chicagoan - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 56 3806527698 cantstopl cantstopl

Of course he favourited the tweet.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:24 pm

They always say that the best revenge after a bad breakup is to show up looking good in your clothes, as well as happy in your present life.  Never let them (the exes) see you sweat.  It appears that Nick is going to attend the AFTR looking his very best. Good for him.

So, I truly hope that he can come out all cool, calm and collected to see Kaitlyn. And that he can look her in the eyes and say what little he needs to say to her, and he can do so with just the right amount of emotion.  That would mean just basically stating the facts.  It didn't work out, but I am glad that I did take the risk by coming onto the show.  And, I wish you nothing but happiness.

However, I would love to see his whole demeanor and body language screaming "I am so over YOU and this whole situation" though.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:25 pm

So, Nick's season. You remember how the preview announced the season... Before shocking with Nick's entrance..."let/may the best man win"... Nick got his award... A second chance (some wish to have the same luxury) (F1 got the Bette, but she isn't a prize...).

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:42 pm

Longhornfan wrote:They always say that the best revenge after a bad breakup is to show up looking good in your clothes, as well as happy in your present life.  Never let them (the exes) see you sweat.  It appears that Nick is going to attend the AFTR looking his very best.  Good for him.

So, I truly hope that he can come out all cool, calm and collected to see Kaitlyn.  And that he can look her in the eyes and say what little he needs to say to her, and he can do so with just the right amount of emotion.  That would mean just basically stating the facts.  It didn't work out, but I am glad that I did take the risk by coming onto the show.  And, I wish you nothing but happiness.

However, I would love to see his whole demeanor and body language screaming "I am so over YOU and this whole situation" though.
hi  I agree with a lot of what you've said but, respectfully, not the revenge bit.
Revenge can only happen with people who are insecure.  I don't think Nick is an insecure person. Guess we'll know soon enough.  I'm thinking he will come out "full Nick". An imposing figure - authentically so.
If anything, dating Kaitlyn on the show instead of in real life has allowed him to get insight into her character in a way that would have taken a very long time otherwise.  In playback, he has seen what we've seen. If she chose Shawn it is crystal clear that her values are not a match to Nick's in terms of a life partner.  Tanner said it best - "vetting".
Nick has always had a great body.  There are pics going back before being on Andi's season that show this. He has always had great suits - check out the one he wore to his sister Jessica's wedding.
I think he is just using SM to take control of the narrative on who he is instead of sitting back and letting the edit solely define him lie what happened in the previous season. This time, viewers can either believe "the character" or check him out on his SM for the real scoop. They have a choice.
He has never appeared influenced by fandom.  Of course, it is nice to be liked but he doesn't feed off it.
He's a very smart man.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:49 pm

Twitter
@jjhlane
FAQ I get is "What is Nick like?" Honestly, I love (yes, love) @viallnicholas28. He's smart, witty, honest, and a good friend. #TimeToRetire

@viallnicholas28
@jjhlane I love you too buddy

Villains are the new black giggling

Also, Nick starting following (Twitter) blogger upfrontny who requested an after season interview.  Could be good news for fans.  More Nick!

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:37 pm

Hahaha

@ClaireEFallon: impossible, shawn said EVERY GUY from BOTH SEASONS hated nick, and he would never exaggerate or make that up. https://t.co/7nNStk9b1s

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:58 pm

Regardless of how things played out....  

When he's all in and feeling a relationship, the boy doesn't mind showing it!  

Chicagoan - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 56 E06b0132183712d0fbf03344e1366a48_zpsn2e58nrx
Chicagoan - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 56 Ca61a54220627f7ceac333b353b76311_zps8uxxq3jx
Chicagoan - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 56 D0c59c69468c2e1f2f77dd623b2d5b0d_zpshfs2k0en

Plus, the scruff/beard makes him cuter IMO.   Hugesmile   Here's hoping he keeps calm, cool and collected at the AFTR and goes on to meet his special someone soon (that is if he hasn't already meet someone and moved on completely).
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:00 pm

Nick retweeted this article
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/women-on-the-vulnerabilities-that-dont-define-them_55ad4da3e4b0caf721b381e0

It would be fab if Nick recently being photographed was for something like the above Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:10 pm

happygolucky wrote:So, Nick's season. You remember how the preview announced the season... Before shocking with Nick's entrance..."let/may the best man win"... Nick got his award... A second chance (some wish to have the same luxury) (F1 got the Bette, but she isn't a prize...).

Great quote HGL!! yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1