SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 26 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:37 am

I wonder are we sure Nick's FS date was the first? And Shawn's last? 

They altered the sequence all the time, and I think it made more sense that Shawn confronted him before FS date.

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 26 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:52 am

Peggy, I agree with you, actually I was going to write it before, that I suspect the order was:
1. Ben 2. Nick 3. Shawn ... and they filmed the "confrontation" while they both "waited" during Ben's date (so before Nick's FSD ... until proven otherwise I believe in that)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:23 am

mysthelma wrote:Yep Ronnie is definitely the new Sharleen, I like that he can be mature and no take sides. What a guy

Damn I have watch the last episode yet but the pics from K and N overnight date are pretty telling how comfortable they are with each other and seems compatible. K clearly had strong feeling for Nick.

Was she smelling his armpit? Lol I die

I noticed that too. LOL and just thought true to form she likes to smell the guys she likes!!!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:36 am

Luvstruck wrote:
mysthelma wrote:Yep Ronnie is definitely the new Sharleen, I like that he can be mature and no take sides. What a guy

Damn I have watch the last episode yet but the pics from K and N overnight date are pretty telling how comfortable they are with each other and seems compatible. K clearly had strong feeling for Nick.

Was she smelling his armpit? Lol I die

I noticed that too. LOL and just thought true to form she likes to smell the guys she likes!!!!!!!!!

@lolabunny555
@viallnicholas28 @kaitlynbristowe @BacheloretteABC #bachelorette Kaitlyn smelling Nick's armpit #armpitcomplication 
Plus her attached twitter pic -

photo AB2C0CD5-C83E-448C-9667-30698D112BB3_zpsifx4qadr.jpg

Nick faved.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:44 am

All I remember about Ronnie Woo is that he left early because of an illness or something regarding his family.  Is Ronnie originally from CT?  Is that how he knows Shawn?

I do find it fascinating how some people, who have actually taken the time to really get to know Nick, can see a different side of him and can form and maintain a friendship with him - outside this show, despite all the negative stuff that is written about him on SM.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:13 pm

Longhornfan wrote:All I remember about Ronnie Woo is that he left early because of an illness or something regarding his family.  Is Ronnie originally from CT?  Is that how he knows Shawn?

I do find it fascinating how some people, who have actually taken the time to really get to know Nick, can see a different side of him and can form and maintain a friendship with him - outside this show, despite all the negative stuff that is written about him on SM.

The reason given for Ronnie leaving - a friend's death
Ronnie & Nick - this is the 2nd time Nick has posted an IG pic of Ronnie visiting him in Chicago.  The first was last winter. 
Maybe Ronnie lives in Nashville.  no idea

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:22 pm

notarose wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:All I remember about Ronnie Woo is that he left early because of an illness or something regarding his family.  Is Ronnie originally from CT?  Is that how he knows Shawn?

The reason given for Ronnie leaving - a friend's death
Ronnie & Nick - this is the 2nd time Nick has posted an IG pic of Ronnie visiting him in Chicago.  The first was last winter. 
Maybe Ronnie lives in Nashville.  no idea

Ronnie lives in Nashville.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:42 pm

I have never been nervous about a TV show like i was last season. I wanted Nick to be F1 so bad i refused to watch FRC as it was airing and waited until the following day when i already knew the outcome. I still believe she made a mistake by not giving them a chance.
Their interaction and chemistry (especially when Nick got the 3 on 1 date rose and when he sneaked to go see her) was on another level, i still re-watch those scenes once in a while Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 26 3806527698. I still remember their last date before the FRC when she asked him how a day in Chicago would be like and the way he explained it to her was so sweet.

I have no interest in this season but from what i have watched i don't think they are a good match. JMO. I wish he didn't come back and i hope he won't get hurt though i have feeling he will.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:11 pm

MissB wrote:I have never been nervous about a TV show like i was last season. I wanted Nick to be F1 so bad i refused to watch FRC as it was airing and waited until the following day when i already knew the outcome. I still believe she made a mistake by not giving them a chance.
Their interaction and chemistry (especially when Nick got the 3 on 1 date rose and when he sneaked to go see her) was on another level, i still re-watch those scenes once in a while Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 26 3806527698. I still remember their last date before the FRC when she asked him how a day in Chicago would be like and the way he explained it to her was so sweet.

I have no interest in this season but from what i have watched i don't think they are a good match. JMO. I wish he didn't come back and i hope he won't get hurt though i have feeling he will.

Hi MissB,

Welcome to the (12-step) club!  giggling bestbud!

I was obsessed with last season and still watch it too.  Thanks for sharing your favorite memories.  

Mine is probably during their one on one in Venice when she asks him "Do you think you're a front runner." And if you watch his face you can see that he gets that it's a loaded question and searches for the right way to answer it without blowing her off.  IMO his response was masterful and they are both smiling since I believe they both know what a tricky question it was and how well he answered it.  They are both wicked smart and had a true match (particularly mental connection) in each other.  The guy she chose....  no idea   If I'm being generous, I would say he was good looking, gregarious and well connected...

I taped this season and will decide at a certain point whether to watch it or not.... I don't mind that Nick came back.... I believe he came back for K and regardless of how it worked out, he followed his heart... and his comments about it being up to her are right-on IMO.  Whatever happened he seems to be doing well, out and about, so I think it's all good.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:25 pm

Thanks. I liked Nick last season and still do. He seems like a great guy. He has his weaknesses but so do most of us.

I think i didn't want Nick to come back because i knew i would compare this season to the last even though the 'ettes are completely different.

I think the leads would rather pick their type because it's easy than take a chance/risk with Someone they are not used to. It's as clear as day that last year she chose according to her type and connections. JMO.
I think people hate Nick including RS because they can't understand how he is able to get leave from work to come to the show twice now and not get fired. For this i respect him more because it shows he is a valuable employee.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:29 pm

notarose wrote:@lolabunny555
@viallnicholas28 @kaitlynbristowe @BacheloretteABC #bachelorette Kaitlyn smelling Nick's armpit #armpitcomplication 
Plus her attached twitter pic -

photo AB2C0CD5-C83E-448C-9667-30698D112BB3_zpsifx4qadr.jpg

Nick faved.
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 26 3806527698 That is a great shot.
I really do think Kaitlyn would have had a fun, adventurous life with Nick if she had chosen him.
I have loved how relaxed both of them have been on their dates.
The Kaitlyn I see with Nick is the Kaitlyn that is most relaxed - Nick brought out the best in her, her happy self, imo.
I think he has yet to find someone do the same for him.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:54 pm

I love Nick. Look at my avi.... is that a great looking man or what?

I really wanted N and K to end up together because she seems like so much fun, and carefree and edgy. If she picks someone like Shawn she deserves someone like Shawn and Nick deserves better. The end of this show can't come soon enough.....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1