SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:05 pm

fabgirl wrote:No one is ever truly 100% understood. Nick to me from viewpoint is a hopeless romantic, looking for love, and he is the what you see is what you get.He realizes he's under a microscope and he's being his true self with Kaitlyn. Manipulator I don't see and think his motives are pure.When he is with Kaitlyn I see her as relaxed and calm, rather than tensed with other guy.They have a mutual mature relationship, without manipulation,and ease. I feel like it's not a competition for him but a reality.Kaitlyn will one day look back and see the real relationship, for now she's blinded by impulse.

I feel he has learned from his first season, ITA, this time, he is more relaxed and it 's not a competition for him at all. Actually, to me, no one is competing this season at all.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:49 pm

Actually I think he's so chill this season because he doesn't like Kaitlyn all that much. Sure, enough for a hookup, but totally goofy eyed mesmerized in lurveee? No. She's a cool chick and that's pretty much it. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:03 pm

He went on this season just for K and nothing else. He has played this game with TPTB so he knows what to expect . You can tell that they did have something special when you look at the FS date between them. She is so much comfortable when she is with him and he lets her be who she is. He does know that others are invovled in this show and lets her explore her options without nagging her 24/7 like Alf does. It is trully sad to me that she has to worry constantlly about what the other guy thinks that she has to protect what she says about the other men that are there.

I am just thankful that she did not pick Nick he deserves someone so much better than K.

JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:05 pm

Alanna wrote:Actually I think he's so chill this season because he doesn't like Kaitlyn all that much. Sure, enough for a hookup, but totally goofy eyed mesmerized in lurveee? No. She's a cool chick and that's pretty much it. Jmo.

Totally agree. Nick seemed so in love with andi and was so hurt by her. Nick is doing fine now and I bet it is because he never fell in love with kait. IMO ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:08 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Actually I think he's so chill this season because he doesn't like Kaitlyn all that much. Sure, enough for a hookup, but totally goofy eyed mesmerized in lurveee? No. She's a cool chick and that's pretty much it. Jmo.

Totally agree.  Nick seemed so in love with andi and was so hurt by her.  Nick is doing fine now and I bet it is because he never fell in love with kait.  IMO ;)

IMO if he proposed, he must have felt pretty strongly towards Kaitlyn. I think he just had his eyes open going into the situation this time versus last time. He guarded his heart more carefully this time knowing that he was deceived last time.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:13 pm

^^^ Well if that is true, he never fully let himself go and guarded his heart. A little hard to truly fall in love if you are guarded, and your heart is not totally open. IMO ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:24 pm

JMO, but-
I think he initially went on because they were friends and he wanted to explore the relationship. I think he was allowed to do that because Shawn hasd already warned the other guys off and they needed some conflict, or the show was over. I am sure Kaitlyn was on board, because how cool to have another guy you like, when all the rest, save Shawn, were lukewarm toward her. However, his ITMs look like he is reading cue cards when he says he is falling in love with Kaitlyn. I would love to compare those to the ITMs with Andi, where I think he was "all in". My gut says that at this point, Nick is more of a friend with benefits and I think it goes both ways. JMO, but I think Shawn is in on it and they really do not hate each other at all. JMO, but I think the agreement with tptb was that Nick would go to the end and propose, as either F1 or F2; they may have also hinted at the bachelor gig if he played nice.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:35 pm

In my humble opinion - I think K saw the intensity of the feelings (the roller coaster) with shawn and how much he scared her etc. and took that to be the height of love

I actually think with nick it's more of a slow burn love than anything else and I doubt she gave it her full heart and mind to grow to exactly it's full potential

the FS date was very eyeopening in that the connection was palpable in a very mature and tender way. I think K feels like herself but also that she feels cared for, loved and taken care of with nick. I do however think Nick is right that it was a disadvantage that they did not start from day one with each other. I also think Nick wants a bff lover and I don't know if K wants that from the way she's behaving with Shawn she seems to want the intensity and the roller coaster with an "Alpha" type
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:42 pm

remockered wrote:

JMO, but-
I think he initially went on because they were friends and he wanted to explore the relationship.  I think he was allowed to do that because Shawn hasd already warned the other guys off and they needed some conflict, or the show was over.  I am sure Kaitlyn was on board, because how cool to have another guy you like, when all the rest, save Shawn, were lukewarm toward her.   However, his ITMs look like he is reading cue cards when he says he is falling in love with Kaitlyn.  I would love to compare those to the ITMs with Andi, where I think he was "all in".  My gut says that at  this point, Nick is more of a friend with benefits and I think it goes both ways.  JMO, but I think Shawn is in on it and they really do not hate each other at all.  JMO, but I think the agreement with tptb was that Nick would go to the end and propose, as either F1 or F2; they may have also hinted at the bachelor gig if he played nice.

Very interesting theory, remockered. There seems to be a lot of supporting evidence in the actual show for some of your observations. Of course the agreements made with Nick and/or Shawn aren't something we'll ever know for sure, but as it all plays out, the events might shed more light on this.

Personally, I feel Nick is being considered for Bachelor & also feel that he could be interested.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:57 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

Totally agree.  Nick seemed so in love with andi and was so hurt by her.  Nick is doing fine now and I bet it is because he never fell in love with kait.  IMO ;)

I have to agree that his connection w Andi was different. While I think he genuinely cares about K, Its a different level than with A. With K, it seems to be combination of fun, lust, and companionship. With A, it was an intellectual, passionate, and emotional connection imo. Maybe he and K do have other compatibities,it just hasn't been shown. I think he will recover from this F2 in a much different manner.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:05 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ Well if that is true, he never fully let himself go and guarded his heart.  A little hard to truly fall in love if you are guarded, and your heart is not totally open.   IMO  ;)

IMO, one can be guarded and open at the same time. After all, you wouldn't need to guard the heart if it wasn't open.

I see Nick falling in love with his eyes wide open to the reality that he may not end up with the girl in the end. If Nick proposed, I think that he had an open heart, but was wise to the possibility that he might not have captured Kaitlyn's heart. Last season, Nick totally thought he had captured Andi's heart. The difference is that this season he is aware that Kaitlyn may not share his feelings. That realization does not diminish what he feels for Kaitlyn, it just makes him aware of the chance that he may not leave with her.

It is for this reason that I see him calmer going through the process this year. He has made peace with the fact that although he may fall in love, take the risk, give his all...if she doesn't share his feelings, he will go home alone knowing that he did all he could and it wasn't ment to be.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:06 pm

I highly doubt Nick would put himself and his family through all this again if he wasn't in love with Kaitlyn. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle