SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:26 pm

I honestly think Kaitlyn was hoping it was easier to just choose Shawn and finish the show. The fact that Nick is opening up to her and confesses his feelings for her make it that much harder. Remember she had a similar reaction after they had sex where she had mentioned something about how she had hoped it'd be easier. This complicates her journey.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:27 pm

Lucas15 wrote:Wow... just WOW.

I'm getting a little bit more out of Kaitlyn than just cold - she's close to staring daggers at him - there's just some sort of negative emotion that's more than simple indifference. She's not buying a single word he's saying - IMO.
Her "shut up" definitely indicates disbelief. I have no idea what that's all about, but what I do know is she's stupid for EVER getting involved with him. Just stupid.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:30 pm

Alanna wrote:

I'm getting a little bit more out of Kaitlyn than just cold - she's close to staring daggers at him - there's just some sort of negative emotion that's more than simple indifference. She's not buying a single word he's saying - IMO.
Her "shut up" definitely indicates disbelief. I have no idea what that's all about, but what I do know is she's stupid for EVER getting involved with him. Just stupid.

I don't think she wants to believe it.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:31 pm

As I stated before I just hope the ATFR goes better than this season has and is drama-free. With the TPTB being involved I seriously doubt it.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:33 pm

You do stupid things when you think with the other head. 
And yes, women do those things just as easily as men do, perhaps we just don't hear about it as much. Kind of like reverse discrimination, I guess. 
The reaction is still the same, the sex was good and maybe that was all it was. Doesn't mean it can't happen a second or a third time before it finally fizzles out. 
If that's all it is is sex, the more emotion the other person injects, the faster it fizzles out. Kind of like a huge downer.  Of course, not that I would know. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:38 pm

JMO: Because this is Kait's journey. It is about her feelings and she is not there to make others' feel good but to feel good in the moment. Key words are "in the moment".  

And how dare Nick make her feel like she needs to reassure him when she is the lead? Her reaction to all the guys on this issue save Shawn is telling. She is like a needy child with Shawn and acts like she is being reprimanded and is all victim-like. With Nick, she seems like she doesn't want him to talk about his needs or feelings. One way street is what I see.

Kait just wanted a bachelorette party where she could scratch her itch before hitching herself to her F1 and Nick was the itch she scratched.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:41 pm

When K first talked about N coming on the show, she mentioned that she was surprised about his feelings for her to up and quit his job and join mid-season.  I think his latest admission truly shocked her and in turn complicates her journey.  I like Nick, but I still admit that I wonder how much he has moved on from this... I guess his SM support of K can be seen as positive but I really hope he has moved on entirely and is not hoping for a second chance.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:48 pm

Good Lord the daggers she's giving him with her eyes remind me a whole lot of a year ago. Kaitlyn's face of "oh crap" in that clip is hilarious laugh out loud

You almost have to feel for Nick because for two seasons in a row it seems like he was just an itch that needed to be scratched, but at the same time he's crazy for doing the exact same thing on this ridiculous show two years in a row.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:50 pm

I think his SM is totally self serving. I think he is looking to have people like HIM and by supporting her he is looking for people to think he is a good guy.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:56 pm

eliza3 wrote:I think his SM is totally self serving.  I think he is looking to have people like HIM and by supporting her he is looking for people to think he is a good guy.
JMOAA 99.9% of these people reading his SM, hearing about his SM etc are going to never meet him or effect his life. 
 I would think he couldn't care less about the faceless masses regarding his own life. They aren't going to be part of his life in the 99.9% of cases. They simply don't matter, nor should they. JMO
My feeling about SM it's simply a way to express oneself like blogging, journaling etc.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:59 pm

I just really wished Nick had stayed away from this franchise. I still have not been able to move past that for some reason and I was such a huge fan last year. This year, I am just puzzled by everything and his reasoning behind it.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:59 pm

I am reserving judgement until I see the whole clip. Her reaction could have been frankenbitied, so who knows? She may have thought the rose was enough reassurance? The clip disturbed me also-- have not seen that look in her eyes before.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle