SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by eliza3 Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
eliza3 wrote:I think his SM is totally self serving.  I think he is looking to have people like HIM and by supporting her he is looking for people to think he is a good guy.
JMOAA 99.9% of these people reading his SM, hearing about his SM etc are going to never meet him or effect his life. 
 I would think he couldn't care less about the faceless masses regarding his own life. They aren't going to be part of his life in the 99.9% of cases. They simply don't matter, nor should they. JMO
My feeling about SM it's simply a way to express oneself like blogging, journaling etc.

I can see that, but we just heard Kaitlyn talk about how the backlash on SM was brutal. Why wouldn't Nick feel the same way when he has negative SM responses?
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:03 pm

eliza3 wrote:I think his SM is totally self serving.  I think he is looking to have people like HIM and by supporting her he is looking for people to think he is a good guy.
As opposed to who else's SM? At least he sends a tweet here and there about something other than himself or the bachelor related and not trying to sell his products/sponsored stuff. And a lot of his posts are family related... that should be a good thing no matter who the person is.

And like Kasha said, I hardly think he will convince anyone that he is a good guy by his tweeting support of Kaitlyn. And his bio profile says it all "My opinions are my own. Some like them.. some don't. Im ok with that."
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:04 pm

^ I've read some very negative comments left at Nick's sm and as far as I know he never defends himself. To me, that means he's mature enough to understand the opinions of some nameless people will not affect him. I admire him for that. 
His own twitter profile says it all: my opinions are my own. Some agree and some don't, I am ok with it.

Eta, jinx AAL!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:07 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
As opposed to who else's SM? At least he sends a tweet here and there about something other than himself or the bachelor related and not trying to sell his products/sponsored stuff. And a lot of his posts are family related... that should be a good thing no matter who the person is.

And like Kasha said, I hardly think he will convince anyone that he is a good guy by his tweeting support of Kaitlyn. And his bio profile says it all "My opinions are my own. Some like them.. some don't. Im ok with that."

I should have clarified that I was talking about his posts about Kaitlyn.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:07 pm

We posted the same words from Nick, sdmom bestbud!

And even if he does respond to negative comments, how is that different from Kaitlyn telling the one girl she is disgusted by how little followers the girl has?

Nick is a human being after all, I think he deserves at least some sort of benefit of the doubt. It is not like he has murdered someone or something. The way people act one would think he had.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:11 pm

eliza3 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
JMOAA 99.9% of these people reading his SM, hearing about his SM etc are going to never meet him or effect his life. 
 I would think he couldn't care less about the faceless masses regarding his own life. They aren't going to be part of his life in the 99.9% of cases. They simply don't matter, nor should they. JMO
My feeling about SM it's simply a way to express oneself like blogging, journaling etc.

I can see that, but we just heard Kaitlyn talk about how the backlash on SM was brutal.   Why wouldn't Nick feel the same way when he has negative SM responses?
Simply because they are two different people. Just as I am different than you. People react differently. The closer someone is to you, generally the more it effects us. Vice versa. Some people are born being more sensitive than others. Some people are more sensitive in certain areas and not in others. 
I don't know how to explain it.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:13 pm

bestbud! back to you AAL!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:33 pm

slowly catching up on the threads, but did K really describe N as intense?!?

If you guys don't believe that her social media and interviews after the last episodes have been a bit of a diss to Nick, surely you got to think this is.....that's a total dig!! as compared to how she described the rest of the guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm

happydays wrote:slowly catching up on the threads, but did K really describe N as intense?!?

If you guys don't believe that her social media and interviews after the last episodes have been a bit of a diss to Nick, surely you got to think this is.....that's a total dig!! as compared to how she described the rest of the guys!
Yeah she did. I think Nick overwhelms women, they like it at first because it's fun and interesting but at the end of the day, they like the protective manly men who make them feel comfortable and comforted.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:37 pm

Still can be nice though...she had no problem describing the other guys with flattering words

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:42 pm

happydays wrote:Still can be nice though...she had no problem describing the other guys with flattering words
Yeah, kindness doesn't cost anything. 
Usually when someone is not kind or nice, they're feeling backed up against a wall, feeling on the defense or feeling guilty. Unless they are just not a nice person to begin with, JMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:49 pm

Again this has been said many times but she is going to be giving answers that suit her purpose of protecting her current relationship. She had to think before she answered probably asking herself what word would Shawn not get his dander up over. For all we know Shawn reads or watches all her social media since he knows that is how she interacted with Nick prior to show.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle