SELECT CONTENT

Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1

Page 17 of 68 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 42 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1 - Page 17 Empty Re: Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:05 pm

shoepie wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:
ninu wrote:All the Ben supporters are going to HATE HATE HATE Ash after this :Frown:

I'm pretty sure some JP supporters will jump on this too - Hating Ashley is too strong, but I really DISLIKE what she did.

Well we all know how she is with words.. or lack there of for that matter.

Certainly we all know that every season has the same ending. One engagement and one broken heart. Why would anyone hate Ashley for following this old and tired format? no no Makes no sense to me. She has been respectful to all of them and didn't "play" anyone beyond what this formula dictates. Everyone, going in knows what they are in for. I so hate it when fans get rabid and cannot see this.

Ben has a girlfriend now. Most who leave this show find love pretty quickly. Is Ashley so fabulous that Ben fans think he missing out?

Nope.

Back to top Go down

Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1 - Page 17 Empty Re: Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:05 pm

ironcat wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ironcat wrote:Wow!! Thanks so much Love_Me for that! It will be much better to watch the finale and not have to deal with the shock of it playing out that way, IMO. I feel terrible for Ben, but do wonder how much his vulnerability was exploited by producers to get him to propose. I'm sure his feelings for Ashley were very sincere, but I really don't believe, based on being so emotionally shut down for so long, that he was ready to propose to the first girl he opened up to, no matter how great she might have been, and certainly not on the shortened timeframe of the show. I expect out of the bubble he would have realized that.

JP and Ash are like an unstoppable train; I think it's clear now that even if Bentley had stuck around, nothing was going to break that connection/ bond they started from the first night apparently. Eventually, Ash would have weighed the pros and cons of both guys and would have chosen JP over Bentley, I have no doubt.

Ashley will definitely take some flack for Ben, especially from some Ben fans and from people who didn't like her to start with. I don't think it will be as bad as Deanna though, because JP is a much more popular, and BELIEVABLE choice than Jesse ever was. Also, I hope this puts to rest the speculation that this relationship must be doomed in the eyes of the producers because of the "screwy" or too obvious edit. It's clear now what the "twist" was, and it had nothing to do with trouble in Cupcakeland.

ITA. It would have been him anyway, regardless of Bentley. I love that they're a team and an "us." It's my favorite part about them and it's clear starting in HK and all through their post-show media and behavior. I'm so happy they recognize it too and are nurturing that part of their relationship.

Alanna, they are definitely an "us", and with JP's impeccable grammar, he will be able to make sure Ashley knows when they should be a "we" instead!! :giggle:

HAHA. Adorable! I didn't even realize the mistake and I'm usually pretty picky. I must really be ready to forgive Ashley anything. rotfl

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:06 pm

northernviewer wrote:thanks Love Me sweet kiss

that must have sucked for Ben, but I feel sorry for Ashley too. We know that she really struggled letting the guys go and I can just imagine that before she was able to get the words out, she froze and was dazed as it all happened. I wouldn't want to have to be in that position, as I konw how I feel when I have to break some bad news to people. I'm not going to hate on her, that's for sure. Just a sad situation for both of them.

Sorry to be contentious, but I heard her say it was tough for her - just never saw it in the moment ... no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:06 pm

OMG. Love_me. I'm just sitting here with tears running down my face. Better than I ever expected. I cannot wait to see it all. I knew "I can't stop this feeling" would be part of their AFRC and I'm so happy I was right. This is going to be absolutely the best AFRC ever in the show. These two not only deeply love each other, they deeply respect each other and support each other. That's the best foundation for a loving and lasting relationship and it looks like their chemistry is off the charts. No wonder TPTB couldn't hide it..it was just an impossible task to try.

It will be sad to see Ben hurt, but he seems to be doing ok now and he will be fine, they all are.

Thank you so very much.

Last edited by Gina on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:07 pm

Thanks for posting the info! Who is MK by the way? Is this Fleiss?

Back to top Go down

Post by vickiemarie Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:07 pm

yes I am new ;) first time watching the bachelorette and I became obsessed with it ;) thanks everyone for sharing !!! have a nice day

vickiemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by luv2dance Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:10 pm

Please help, I am very confused. And why am I seeing all of these "post" entries.

luv2dance

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:11 pm

luv2dance wrote:Please help, I am very confused. And why am I seeing all of these "post" entries.

go back to page 1 and start reading.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:11 pm

OK I guess I have to post and then maybe if I say the magic words like "Open sesame" then something good will happen?
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:11 pm

edited Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1 - Page 17 2964982732

Last edited by Titou on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:12 pm

I need to edit MK to MF = Mike Fleiss Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1 - Page 17 3497602689
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:12 pm

Post and then go back to post #1. Like magic :D
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 68 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 42 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1

+259
Dutchy23
realityfun
lakingshockey1
snuff_a_luff
yxljan