SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

noregrets - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:12 am

iamreal2u wrote:^^ Oops.  They missed quirky.  :strings1
Darn. Thought she was the "full package"?
I wonder if Sam will say that "Lana just gets me. Gets all the parts of me"? and jelly wrestles him?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

noregrets - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by natik Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:19 am

Poor Lana I think I´m gonna skip on reading here. Cause it will be not a nice place to be. Sorry guys but I just don`t like if people are judging other people because of the situation that they happened to be in.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:25 am

^ It's all in good fun. Just commenting on the characters, not judging the people. Don't know the people.

I always keep in mind that this is just a TV show and all of them are on this show for fame first, including Lana.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:13 am

Don't think anyone is knocking Lana. We are just knocking TPTB portrayal of Lana.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:10 pm

Lana commented on thebachelorau IG post of Heather in her pj's tagging Heather and calling her a "legend". It's nice seeing the girls supportive of eachother Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:11 pm

I like her. Good one. In case she's F1 ... I have nothing to say against Sam's decision ... but I still hold my initial opinion how this edit goes... we'll see next episode or next week if things change.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:11 pm

One thing I noticed between Sam and Lana was that Sam seemed in awe of her. He was trying extra hard with Lana and Lana was sort of letting him "be a man" and lead the conversation. She was being the soft-spoken, beautiful self and definitely flirting big time.

I don't see that between Heather and Sam. Heather has a bigger personality than Lana and she is always leading the conversation. Sam always seems to follow her lead, which I am not sure he is particularly attracted to. Sam seems like the kind of guy who wants to feel like a man and do the chasing himself. He likes the chase and Lana seems like she likes being chased back.

Lana definitely seems like his dream girl- that's why I think he said she was the complete package. She is outdoorsy, beautiful and career-oriented. She just seems like everything he has dreamed to have in a woman.

He has never described Heather as a complete package. He finds her quirky and adorable and cute (kind of patronizing in my opinion). I think he sees that at times Heather struggles with self-assurance and he is always taking on that role of being there for her. Lana on the other hand, has no confidence problems.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:16 pm

Also, wth producers! could they make this any more obvious? In her intro video Lana was doing yoga and so was Heather.

Her dress is like Heather's and they did the same hairstyle on her. In one of the pictures, Lana is standing next to Heather and they literally look the same person. They're physically so similar (similar smile, big blue eyes, round face).

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:16 pm

I agree EmmK (except physicality - they seem different to me). I also believe, that Heather is completely open with Sam, no reservations when it comes to her life and also very observant and good listener when it comes to his ... while Lana is mysterious (like Snezana), giving him pieces of information, flirtatious, which means she's intriguing and giving Sam more to think about, while Heather is such an open book to him, easy to read, that he doesn't show much interest to discover more ... that's my momentary opinion... we'll see.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:20 pm

HGL, definitely agree. I think Snez (and Lana) always leave Sam wanting more, while Heather is kinda like "this is all of me, no games no chasing".

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:26 pm

EmmK wrote:HGL, definitely agree. I think Snez (and Lana) always leave Sam wanting more, while Heather is kinda like "this is all of me, no games no chasing".
:yes: yes we'll see what holds more ... and what will stick... I'm curious. I'm also "no games girl"... I like things to be clear and understood, and give all of myself ... while the most romantic/"girly" parts come out only over time, after some reassurance, so I'm guessing that's what Heather is still holding onto and not giving it to Sam ... while he's receiving that from Snezana and now from Lana ... that physical/sexual approach and "foreplay".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:32 pm

I agree about Lana, She is very intriguing and something new. I hate that they are presenting her as Heather 2.0 that alone is insulting to both. I think she could have come in as an individual and still attract Sam because at this point he seems gaga over her. Really waiting to seen Heather's second date if she gets one. I noticed that she was not shown at the CP or the Dinner in the E10 previews.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

+24
djogbenyuie
snowyglow12
notarose
HodanG
GiveMeARose