SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

noregrets - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by lozzatron Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:22 am

I'm really looking forward to Lana finally entering the show. I'm curious to see how she comes across because just by having a look at her and her friends social media (like that video posted for example) I'm not sure she really lives a lifestyle and runs in a crowd that Sam will fit into easily. I can't really put my finger on what it is but something about Sam just seems a bit too "uncool" for Lana's world to me (that's really the only way I can describe it). I'm looking forward to seeing their dynamics because I think that will help it make more sense to me.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

noregrets - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by natik Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:28 am

lozzatron wrote:I'm really looking forward to Lana finally entering the show. I'm curious to see how she comes across because just by having a look at her and her friends social media (like that video posted for example) I'm not sure she really lives a lifestyle and runs in a crowd that Sam will fit into easily. I can't really put my finger on what it is but something about Sam just seems a bit too "uncool" for Lana's world to me (that's really the only way I can describe it). I'm looking forward to seeing their dynamics because I think that will help it make more sense to me.

Maybe she is not so cool as it seems?! :gotcha:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:37 pm

Maybe she is the perfect match for Sam. Wow.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:44 pm

I went on her friends IG that had that snapchat video that was posted 14 weeks ago so around the week of may 14 but she had another pic of Lana 15 weeks ago which is the same week as her date on May 6. So does that mean she was eliminated at f3? hmm

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:49 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I went on her friends IG that had that snapchat video that was posted 14 weeks ago so around the week of may 14 but she had another pic of Lana 15 weeks ago which is the same week as her date on May 6. So does that mean she was eliminated at f3? hmm
According to Daily Mail, Lana was on a date with Sam on May 6, so it seems Lana's friend was posting a pic on that day but Lana wasn't there.

To me, it seems like her friends were posting their excitement for her on that day. Just like on May 15 they posted the video and pic of Lana with them with "Falling in love" song playing in the background and the girls making hearts with their hands and Lana winking and blowing a kiss to the camera. Based on that date, I don't see Lana's friends being excited about love if she was dumped.

The SM of Lana's friends are what make me think Lana is F1 and why Sam seems to so cavalier in the media about talking about Heather and Snez (which, IMO, comes across as heartless and rather disrespectful how excited he is about himself and his mates watching the episodes together... like, why be excited about watching the show if you hurt people? I find it super weird).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:02 pm

I just checked and you're right. That pic was posted may 6 same day as her date.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:10 pm

What is so darn confusing. If the FRC is May 14th why not spend some time with your man, why the next day you are snap chatting with friends. Also did they not travel at all? Were all the days in Sydney?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:16 pm

^ I am not sure if they traveled or not. Maybe they didn't so that the crew could be close to the mansion so that they could begin filming for Bachelorette?

As for staying days after? I am not sure if they stay together days after? Sam Frost said she stayed one day with Blake but that was in South Africa and I am not sure that they are going anywhere so far away or exotic based on those s/caps for FDs?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:I went on her friends IG that had that snapchat video that was posted 14 weeks ago so around the week of may 14 but she had another pic of Lana 15 weeks ago which is the same week as her date on May 6. So does that mean she was eliminated at f3? hmm
According to Daily Mail, Lana was on a date with Sam on May 6, so it seems Lana's friend was posting a pic on that day but Lana wasn't there.

To me, it seems like her friends were posting their excitement for her on that day. Just like on May 15 they posted the video and pic of Lana with them with "Falling in love" song playing in the background and the girls making hearts with their hands and Lana winking and blowing a kiss to the camera. Based on that date, I don't see Lana's friends being excited about love if she was dumped.

The SM of Lana's friends are what make me think Lana is F1 and why Sam seems to so cavalier in the media about talking about Heather and Snez (which, IMO, comes across as heartless and rather disrespectful how excited he is about himself and his mates watching the episodes together... like, why be excited about watching the show if you hurt people? I find it super weird).

Wouldn't it be against the rules to tell that many people and have them dance in celebration when you are required by contract to keep things under wraps? I am not buying this just yet, reminds me of Becca's family looking happy and welcoming her back. and lest not forget Statement necklace too. I bought all that to mean B was F1, but it didnt turn out that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:09 pm

see2love wrote:
Wouldn't it be against the rules to tell that many people and have them dance in celebration when you are required by contract to keep things under wraps? I am not buying this just yet, reminds me of Becca's family looking happy and welcoming her back. and lest not forget Statement necklace too. I bought all that to mean B was F1, but it didnt turn out that way.
It would be but her friends are doing it so who knows. And the difference is that her friends have a video and the music is love and they are doing hearts and looking happy so it's not just being happy like Becca's family was, imo.

It's more what Sam is saying/doing that makes me think Lana is F1. Plus that he was in Sydney and deleted his pic and Heather was spotted in DM out and about that weekend so doubtful she was with him which only leaves Lana as an option.

It would make sense that Heather and Snez out in the media if neither is F1 since it doesn't matter and will make it more of a shock ending when this season has been full of twists already (which I don't like, especially girls coming in halfway through, definitely should be sooner).

The last Bachelor (and only one) to take an intruder/newcomer all the way to F3 was Byron and he picked her as his F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:19 pm

I know, but her friends are basically celebrating a love that should be hidden on a public forum? I wont bite just yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:26 pm

In today's world with SM where the lead (Kailtyn) can spoil her own season I am just at a loss either way.

It's not that it is the friends, it's what is being posted.. the love and hearts and things coupled with possible SHV and the spoiled dates of Lana before the show even aired. Same thing happened with Whitney - her public date with Chris S with the mural on the wall became the writing on the wall that Whitney would be F1 and she was.

I am hoping that SM isn't spoiling it but I have my doubts... it seems to be spoiling more than RS even does. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

+24
djogbenyuie
snowyglow12
notarose
HodanG
GiveMeARose