SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

noregrets - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by MissB Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:53 am

happygolucky wrote:exactly mercieme, I find it hard to believe, but by now nothing else can surprise me, since clearly I was reading Sam wrong all along, so everything is possible. Though "leaving viewers speechless" could still stand if Snezana is F1, because I do believe the edit will make "us" believe that Lana is an obvious frontrunner after Heather leaves.

My hope for Heather or Snez being F1 is gone. I won't watch the remaining episodes i'd rather come here and read y'all thoughts. Nothing against Lana though, i wish them well.

MissB

Back to top Go down

noregrets - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:57 am

MissB wrote:
happygolucky wrote:exactly mercieme, I find it hard to believe, but by now nothing else can surprise me, since clearly I was reading Sam wrong all along, so everything is possible. Though "leaving viewers speechless" could still stand if Snezana is F1, because I do believe the edit will make "us" believe that Lana is an obvious frontrunner after Heather leaves.

My hope for Heather or Snez being F1 is gone. I won't watch the remaining episodes i'd rather come here and read y'all thoughts. Nothing against Lana though, i wish them well.

My advise is for y'all to keep watching. No one has absolute proof who the F1 is in IMO, we are all speculating at this point.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:53 am

I just remembered that Jasmin mentioned that a group of the eliminated girls are going on a post show airing Bali trip. Coincidence? It's interesting bc Emily and Bec seem to be commenting on Lana's pics so she could be possibly going.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:08 am

I saw Jacinda writing to Tessa about September 20th (something planned), but IDK anything else.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:07 am

MissB wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Sorry for double post:

The finale is definitely Sept 17! Episode was updated in the tv guide summary

It's been eight drama-filled weeks and Sam's search for love comes to an end. After much soul searching, the final incredible moments of Sam's journey to love will leave viewers speechless.

Lana is F1. What else can leave the viewers speechless?

I don't think lana as F1 would be baffling enough to be described as "leave viewers speechless" she's been in the show and she's a clear frontrunner how baffling can it be if he says ..well love happens with no time boundaries...the story has very much set things up for it to be a possibility -- at this point i would say lana is very much the frontrunner even with heather and snez and sarah going to the background
heather -- we don't see times between them anymore
sarah -- he talks a lot about catching up with her and look slightly bored together jmo
snez -- her storyline switched over to her being jealous of lana
the latest date that went fantastically is lana and even her edit when rachel came back was how great her date was but the girls weren't happy for her.
my theory is -- lana f1 isn't something that'd leave anyone speechless based on the current edit -- something else is up...

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:11 am

Could the speechless be a good kind? What if viewers are speechless because its a romantiv and beautiful ending?
PS i still dont think
Lana is F1

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:35 am

Emusha I feel the same - I can't see us (the audience) being/feeling 'speechless' if Lana is F1, but I think it's probably just a flippant use of an appropriate-sounding adjective for the finale. It's going to come down to one of two women in the final episode as always, so I don't know that any scenario would make us 'speechless' ... may just be a quick bit of tv-sell copy rather than something that gives us any clues.

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:59 am

Yea -- I'm not sure what the speechless could mean at this point. It could be a clue or it could be a neutral alternative to "most dramatic frc ever"

i think the upcoming dates will be critical for Lana and Sam given she goes to F2 and he had very limited time with her. The spark must have somehow overtaken over his interactions with Heather and Sarah.

Lana is very good at maintaining a good image and presenting herself well which makes her seem distant at least that's mho curious to see how she'll be with her family
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:41 pm

Speechless should have be inserted in the Ep 14 summary cause fans will be pissed about Heather elimination.

'He's so keen on her!' Former Bachelor Australia star Laurina Fleure backs Lana Jeavons-Fellows to win Sam Wood's heart

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Laurina-Fleure-backs-Lana-Jeavons-Fellows-win-Sam-Wood-s-heart.html
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@johnedrama_v
The intruder @lanajf , Lana's personal trainer @onenesspt , me (private security) + some groupies
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:24 pm

ElonM wrote:Speechless should have be inserted in the Ep 14 summary cause fans will be pissed about Heather elimination.

'He's so keen on her!' Former Bachelor Australia star Laurina Fleure backs Lana Jeavons-Fellows to win Sam Wood's heart

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Laurina-Fleure-backs-Lana-Jeavons-Fellows-win-Sam-Wood-s-heart.html
Darn straight about that speechless word best used for Heather. She even says "I am speechless" in VO in that season promo in Ep 1.

I am of two minds when it comes to F1. Lana or Snez and there are reasons for both.

If Lana was not just a plant despite her getting all her dates spoiled while they were filming, and only had 1 SD before a FD, and Sam took her to F3 despite Snez being upset with him about that then I don't know... he could have picked Lana.

Imo, it's either Lana for F1 or she has been in cahoots with Daily Mail and her Bffs on IG deliberately trying to let people think she is F1 since that video her bff has with her post-RC.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:42 pm

Great friendship between these two since high school

Before the BachelorAU and Miss Universe Australia.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
@lauradundovic
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

+24
djogbenyuie
snowyglow12
notarose
HodanG
GiveMeARose