SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:49 pm

She will be alright.......she and the rest of the contestants this series are so lucky....Sammy Frost will be the belle of town starting next week and will take over the attention, even Sammy Wood noted this.

Well....with the exception of the occasional stalking by Daily Mail paps that is.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:05 pm

ElonM wrote:So much hate for Lana on SM. no no

I hope she doesn't let the comments get to her.console

She's beautiful and strong.

PINKHEART
Lana will probably be the most fine. She has the Daily Mail aka Daily Fail on her side since day one and posting only positive things about her. She also has famous bestie Laura and she moves in higher circles than most of all these girls and higher society than even Sam. I am sure the comments hurt but I think out of them all, she will be just fine. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:57 am

I hope so.

She's heading to Bali next week.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:59 am

All of Lana's dates were spoiled on DM while filming was taking place and lots of misdirecting by her bff who was at her HTD post-show, etc.

I think, 4 months later she is just fine and probably thinks she dodged a bullet. laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:50 am

laugh out loud. That's definitely not an F1 post or pose.

I really do wonder if producers just brought Lana in to keep the Heather story going.

B/c no way could Heather be taken to F2, people would hate Sam even more if he dumped her there since the show was all about her so it makes sense they bring in Heather 2.0 and she carries on the reign of Heather (but without the backlash) and so when Heather 2.0 is dumped everyone is happy for the F1.

It really seems so scripted, especially with the on set photos of all of Lana's dates "conveniently" spoiled while the show was airing.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:55 am

They really did not have a credible f4 without Lana

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:22 am

Nah she is doing great. She is smart, beautiful, warm, kind and funny. A beautiful soul. Don't think she will stay single for long.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:39 am

She was heart broken.

I don't see her dating for a while.

I wish her the best. She's one of my favourite. beatingheart
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:40 am

Lana is partying it up with her famous besties in Bali next week.
It's been 4 months and she was in a bubble for less than half filming time.
She'll be fine.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:45 am

I agree.

Still don't see her dating for a while.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:09 am

Jeavons-Fellows said keeping the outcome of the finale secret had also been difficult for her, for very different reasons.

“People keep asking me about it and whether we are a couple and I have to smile and say “maybe” when really my heart has been broken,” she said.

“After it happened I couldn’t even really tell anyone.”

Despite being a late addition to the series, coming in as an intruder more than halfway through filming, Jeavons-Fellows said she fell hard and fast for Wood.

She said she went into shock when Wood told her “she was the perfect girl but not the perfect girl for him.”

“He made this big speech about how much he liked me and then came the “but” and I think I just went into shock,” she said.

“I hope it didn’t come across like I wasn’t invested, because I really was.”

After Wood rejected her, Jeavons-Fellows said she was made to drive around in a car with cameras pointed at her, a producer urging her to talk about her feelings.

“I didn’t want to answer the questions, I just stared out the window,” she said.

“I just wanted to go home but they kept driving around and then they kept me on the premises after that. It was about midnight by the time I got home. I went straight to my mum’s.”

Jeavons-Fellows said she genuinely believed that Wood returned her feelings and wished now that she had asked him off camera if he was sincere to spare herself becoming too invested in him.

Asked if she felt duped by how much affection he had shown towards her a mere 24 hours before declaring his love for Markoski, Jeavons-Fellows replied only: “no comment. You judge for yourself.”

“I definitely had it hardest because I came in as an intruder and that sucked and then I got broken up with and that sucked too,” she said.

“I got done over twice.”

Despite being upset about how things had turned out, Jeavons-Fellows said felt no animosity towards Wood.

She said she had no plans on forging a friendship with him either.

“We never had a friendship only a romantic relationship so I don’t see why we would be friends now,” she said.

“It’s not like I like to drink beer. And I don’t enjoy watching AFL so I can’t see we’d have much to do together.

“It would also be disrespectful to Snezana.”
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

+24
djogbenyuie
snowyglow12
notarose
HodanG
GiveMeARose