SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

noregrets - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:40 pm

Good for her if she wins. My only problem is that I still no emotional attachment from her. She seems just in ti to win it at this point IMO.

I still do not believe her. And people may be liking her pictures to support the fact she is fighting against the odd of being an intruder. Who knows at this point?

Sam will get a lot of flak ( and too Lana by association)if he dumps Heather one week, meets Snez's daughter then dumps her too. That is just the way it goes

Back to top Go down

noregrets - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:31 pm

What is interesting to me is that Sam acts with Lana the way he acted with Heather in the beginning.
You see more of Sam's dorky side, a side which I don't see at all with Sam and Snez.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:34 pm

That's true, I've noticed it too, very similar to how he behaved with Heather, only that this time he actually goes for the kiss and holds her face (neck, whatever) ... so he makes a move (that's why i can't stand his BS how Heather is killing the romance)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:12 pm

Yup, it's just nonsense his excuses (and being mesmerized? please! not to mention being worried about compromising his relationship with Heather when he compromised that himself). He should have led on someone else, imo.

Anyway, I think with Lana, he acts more goofy, dorky and more like a big-kid.
With Snez, he acts like a married man and a father already.

Two very different Sams.

If family is what he wants now he will go with Snez and get his instant family.
I do feel though, that his big kid, dorky and goofy personality will become something he puts on the shelf if he does so and Lana at least will let him keep that side of him and enhance it.

It's all his choice though.
It's been 4 months already since filming wrapped, barely seeing his F1 in all this time, and no matter what he says in the media, who knows whether this will last no matter the person he chose...

TWT
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:32 pm

Lana is gorgeous and definitely has that particular sophistication that attracts Sam (just like Sarah or Snezana) ... so if I would to believe that he was ever really, honestly attracted to Heather ... then I could imagine him be honestly attracted to Lana, physically, sexually, emotionally ... and he's fascinated by her intellectually, mentally ... so I get the "chemistry" just right now, since I'm seeing the same Sam (as he was with Heather) I'm not sure whether I believe him...

on the other hand with Snezana he is different, and although I didn't see it at first (wasn't paying attention) when I was so convinced of his love for Hbomb, I actually am more and more of the opinion that Sam is really drawn to the woman like Snez, because he feels more of a "man" with her, like he is accomplished with her, when with Lana he exhibits the insecurities of inadequacy, not being good enough, like he has to step up the game to reach her level ... and I don't think that really attracts him. Interesting she is. To him. But I'm not sure that's enough ... just like it wasn't enough with Heather.

That's why I think that both Lana and Heather were the characters Sam had to play in order to get to the end ... but ultimately they never had a chance with him ... only that with Heather he could play the "friend-zoned" card for the break-up ... with Lana I believe he's going to use "not enough time since you arrived late" excuse.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:22 pm

Wow very good observation guys with Lana, however Lana is going to a different country based on what her friend has tagged her in on Instagram very soon, to travel? So how can she be f1? Btw I'm convinced Snez is F1 because she uploaded a picture of her and Sam kissing on her Instagram, it will be odd if she didn't win and she uploaded that.
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:29 pm

HodanG wrote:Wow very good observation guys with Lana, however Lana is going to a different country based on what her friend has tagged her in on Instagram very soon, to travel? So how can she be f1? Btw I'm convinced Snez is F1 because she uploaded a picture of her and Sam kissing on her Instagram, it will be odd if she didn't win and she uploaded that.
Snez copied those pics from TBAU IG account early on but definitely a F1 thing to do since none of the others have done so. Her most recent IG pic is promoting some lip stuff. Seems like Lana is also promoting some stuff as well.

I don't really mind who Sam picks, Lana or Snez - it's two different paths he will take if he is still with his F1 and continues to be so.

His words to Lana were interesting that he said she makes him want to be a better person.
Sounds to me like someone he should choose but atm I still see Snez as F1.

It's only a girlfriend at the end of this finale anyway, and 4 months since filming wrapped so who even knows how serious it all is yet... Sam in that one interview said he is taking things slow with his F1.
Not sure how much more slow one can take things when one has been apart for 4 months and barely knew the person save for a few days pre-FRC.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:31 pm

I like both ladies and Sam will pick the one that suits his lifestyle. I hope the upcoming episodes highlights the love story of the final couple.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As much as he hated gold he tried it.

If looks could kill Hugesmile

I think this is the longest I've waited to watch an episode of BachelorAU 3. hmmm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:42 pm

New promo with Lana [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:52 pm

Glowworm2 wrote:New promo with Lana [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The comments on this video post!
Most liked comment is about Sam not doing it b/c Lana will lock him in her dungeon.

People are too funny! laugh out loud

I am really just watching this season now like I do all Bach US seasons: entertainment (I guess?)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:56 pm

Thanks for bringing this over.

I mean if Lana isn't F1 after looking at that video something is wrong

So much flashbacks to when they met. It was included in their SD, it was included on today's episode and now for her hometown date.

Last edited by ElonM on Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:00 pm

I wonder if that is why OK Mag is now running an article with Snez saying she will want to be the next bachelorette if she is not F1?

I don't know. Either one could be F1.

If Lana is, then it will explain some of Sam's post-show behavior.

If not, then there's no explanation for me that makes sense why he would even want to be videoed watching his SD with Lana (I mean, that's totally unnecessary in regards to misdirection and for his F1 whom he doesn't need to go that far to hide if she is not Lana).

Not looking good either way 4 months down the road and who knows how many miles apart for whomever is F1, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

+24
djogbenyuie
snowyglow12
notarose
HodanG
GiveMeARose