SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

noregrets - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:28 pm

^ IA. They said her assistant and made me think she had a handler.
Don't recall anyone else having one, nor Sam having one.

If the person shows up in more pics then I will guess she is a handler. If not, it could be just someone she worked with that day or?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

noregrets - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:56 pm

It could be a handler ... but non of the other girls were "paparazz-ed" going/leaving the studio/radio ... Heather was "only" followed outside her "work" and daily routine, when she had her interviews we only got the official pics. There's only 1pic with Heather and Tessa at the public event where could be a potential handler, but IDK.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:55 am

Does Lana get a SD and a GD in one episode(11)?

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:04 am

I think she does ... but then I'm not sure how much of the preview is one or two episodes.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@thebachelorau
Delicious and nutritious! Lana shares her recipe for sweet potato fries... Time to get baking! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:34 pm

New Weekly

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:16 pm

I'm excited to see this date.  giggling So will he pash her?

If Lana is F1 it will be interesting to see if she will move to Melbourne and leave her friends and job.  She noted in the interview above that she would need her own circle of friends, job etc since she doesn't want to just be a girlfriend.

@thebachelorau
Up up and away… This single date is out of this world! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:34 pm

ElonM wrote:I'm excited to see this date.  giggling  So will he pash her?

If Lana is F1 it will be interesting to see if she will move to Melbourne and leave her friends and job.  She noted in the interview above that she would need her own circle of friends, job etc since she doesn't want to just be a girlfriend.

@thebachelorau
Up up and away… This single date is out of this world! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well she already have some friends who are living in Melbourne.
And yes, I think he will. Cause in the preview she is saying "I had butterflies in my stomach". I think it`s because of a kiss.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:08 am

Thanks natik, good to know she will have friends in Melbourne

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:47 am

Thank you ElonM for posting all the information here!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:19 am

The Bachelor Sam Wood takes Lana for a solo date around the northern beaches
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Sam Wood was seen pashing brunette beauty Lana Jeans-Fellows – one of the show’s “impostors” who has just been added to the mix of girls vying for his attention – on a luxury yacht as part of a date in Manly."

"On the date the couple tried a tandem parasail before heading to Daniel San restaurant on North Steyne for an intimate sushi dinner, where they were treated to a performance from an up-and-coming star."

Jamie Lawson, the first signing from British singer Ed Sheeran’s label, Gingerbread, performed his hit song Wasn’t Expecting That for them."

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:38 am

This was created for Sam and Lana to fall in bachelor bubble love.  Wow.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added qualifier)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

+24
djogbenyuie
snowyglow12
notarose
HodanG
GiveMeARose