SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

noregrets - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by umpossible Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:17 am

I just can't warm to Lana even if it is actually her and Sam's "love story" they are starting to show....I swear it's not because I am [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] laugh out loud

There is something about her that I can not pin point... hmmm

umpossible

Back to top Go down

noregrets - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:21 am

She was living with her boyfriend in Mexico.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:22 am

Thanks Elon & HGL

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Look up Sam. giggling

This was cute.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:26 pm

Thanks for the pics ElonM. Yep Sam is into Lana for sure at least physically.....did that neck grab with Snez as well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:28 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks for the pics ElonM. Yep Sam is into Lana for sure at least physically.....did that neck grab with Snez as well.

The neck grab is his move for sure.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

With the number of ladies vying for Bachelor Sam Wood’s affections dwindling, the feistiness was ramping up long before datecrashers Lana Jeavons-Fellows and Rachel Moore entered the scene.

Lana, 27, inadvertently became the most talked about Bachelorette of the season before the show even began – thanks to leaked photos of her and Sam on a date – but the Sydney PR representative says she almost didn’t make it through the first night.

As original Bachelorette Nina Rolleston puts it, the ‘intruders’ made things very tense. ‘It was definitely them versus us. We’d put in the time and then they just showed up… we especially felt that Lana was competition because we know Sam’s type.’ Ouch!

OK! sat down with Lana to chat about her arrival, mansion politics and her quest for love.

The Bachelor Australia Parasail Date Spolier

What made you decide to sign up for The Bachelor?

I’d been single for a year and had recently started dating again, but I­ just couldn’t find that spark. I guess I’m at that stage in life where I’m ready to fall in love.

Were you happy about the way you entered the mansion?

It was all really quite overwhelming. I think it had its advantages and disadvantages. That first night, there was just so much going on – there were cameras, lights, questions. I think Heather was cracking all these jokes and I wasn’t laughing… it was all white noise.

Did anyone take you under their wing on that first night?

Not really.

Did it take a while to settle in?

Yeah it did, but on that first night I sat next to ­Sarah and she seemed genuine. I was like, ‘I’m going to stick with you!’

The Bachelor S3 Ep9 Lana and Sam Wood

Are you open to the possibility of a proposal at the end of this?

I’m not in a rush [to get married], but when you fall in love, if the time is right, whatever happens happens.

Since Sam lives in Melbourne, would you consider moving interstate to be with him if you end up together?

It’s not like I haven’t moved further for a guy before. I’ve had two serious relationships in the past, and they’ve both been long. I lived in ­Mexico [with my boyfriend] for a little over a ­year when I was 23, it was amazing.

Sam has spoken about how much he wants to have children in the future. Are you of the same mind?

Sam and I both have similar thoughts on kids, we both want them, and I think Sam and I are both big kids ourselves. It’s nice to know that we are both on the same page there and that it’s something we both want in the future.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:19 pm

ElonM wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

With the number of ladies vying for Bachelor Sam Wood’s affections dwindling, the feistiness was ramping up long before datecrashers Lana Jeavons-Fellows and Rachel Moore entered the scene.

Lana, 27, inadvertently became the most talked about Bachelorette of the season before the show even began – thanks to leaked photos of her and Sam on a date – but the Sydney PR representative says she almost didn’t make it through the first night.

As original Bachelorette Nina Rolleston puts it, the ‘intruders’ made things very tense. ‘It was definitely them versus us. We’d put in the time and then they just showed up… we especially felt that Lana was competition because we know Sam’s type.’ Ouch!

OK! sat down with Lana to chat about her arrival, mansion politics and her quest for love.

The Bachelor Australia Parasail Date Spolier

What made you decide to sign up for The Bachelor?

I’d been single for a year and had recently started dating again, but I­ just couldn’t find that spark. I guess I’m at that stage in life where I’m ready to fall in love.

Were you happy about the way you entered the mansion?

It was all really quite overwhelming. I think it had its advantages and disadvantages. That first night, there was just so much going on – there were cameras, lights, questions. I think Heather was cracking all these jokes and I wasn’t laughing… it was all white noise.

Did anyone take you under their wing on that first night?

Not really.

Did it take a while to settle in?

Yeah it did, but on that first night I sat next to ­Sarah and she seemed genuine. I was like, ‘I’m going to stick with you!’

The Bachelor S3 Ep9 Lana and Sam Wood

Are you open to the possibility of a proposal at the end of this?

I’m not in a rush [to get married], but when you fall in love, if the time is right, whatever happens happens.

Since Sam lives in Melbourne, would you consider moving interstate to be with him if you end up together?

It’s not like I haven’t moved further for a guy before. I’ve had two serious relationships in the past, and they’ve both been long. I lived in ­Mexico [with my boyfriend] for a little over a ­year when I was 23, it was amazing.

Sam has spoken about how much he wants to have children in the future. Are you of the same mind?

Sam and I both have similar thoughts on kids, we both want them, and I think Sam and I are both big kids ourselves. It’s nice to know that we are both on the same page there and that it’s something we both want in the future.
Thanks for posting Elon! Interesting to hear the bit where she says her and Sam are both big kids. They haven't shown that part of her yet on the show, but nice to know it's there.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:57 pm

Guys, I really have a feeling it's Lana. That music was so special that they played during her date (never heard that before).

It also seems like Sam is different around her. He has no reservations and doesn't question anything when he is around her (which he definitely does with others). I love me some Heather but...uhh idk.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:58 pm

EmmK wrote:Guys, I really have a feeling it's Lana. That music was so special that they played during her date (never heard that before).

It also seems like Sam is different around her. He has no reservations and doesn't question anything when he is around her (which he definitely does with others). I love me some Heather but...uhh idk.
I agree EmmK! The editors have done a great job at keeping us guessing!!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:19 am

Hugesmile
@OKmagAustralia
LANA DEL LOVE!

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:36 am

ElonM wrote:Hugesmile
@OKmagAustralia
LANA DEL LOVE!

Haha! Did anyone else notice how both Lana and Heather got shy and ducked out of the camera view when saying that were falling for Sam? It was a bit cute. giggling

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

+24
djogbenyuie
snowyglow12
notarose
HodanG
GiveMeARose