SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 74 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:54 pm

LenaActually wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:this is so off topic but when I hear K and S talking about having four kids I remember this video

I'm embarrassed to say I've never heard of this guy before! He's fantastic. kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 74 3806527698 And he's RIGHT.
But of course, every time K and S mention the number of kids they want they say, "We'll talk after one." So at least they're not completely oblivious to how difficult it can be.

He is right - I have 3 and the fantasy is easier than the reality laugh out loud. I laughed when she said she wasn't in hurry to plan the wedding but has baby fever!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 74 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:59 pm

LenaActually wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:this is so off topic but when I hear K and S talking about having four kids I remember this video

I'm embarrassed to say I've never heard of this guy before! He's fantastic. kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 74 3806527698 And he's RIGHT.
But of course, every time K and S mention the number of kids they want they say, "We'll talk after one." So at least they're not completely oblivious to how difficult it can be.

I think they will do great especially Shawn since he has been practicing being a stay at home dad with his nephew Smiley  though being one is totally different.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:00 pm

Speaking of creeping/stalking Shawns' and Kait's sisters (Meghann and Jessica and Haley) are following each other on twitter. Meghann confirmed that they are seeing K and S today.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:03 pm

Alanna wrote:
Oh Lena your avi is so cute! Is this when she thought Shawn was going to tickle her and was surprised he was being nice instead? laugh out loud it's embarrassing to say how much I enjoy creeping on them! Ha

Yeah, it is. I screencapped alot from those periscopes. But only a few came out good. S playing air guitar with her leg, S creeping in the background when he was looking for a menu (which I hope they found), K messing up his hair (K: "How pissed are you right now!")
Alot of good stuff was just too blurry.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:05 pm

^Ha, I had to steal their leg guitar for my avi (from last night's perisope!)

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:10 pm

Hold on a sec. They might not be too blurry..

These are all from Periscope, MODS! Hugesmile
kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 74 Image_11
kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 74 Image_12
kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 74 Image_14
kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 74 Image_15
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:12 pm

Gosh, love those pics! Thanks for posting. I finally figured out periscope so I can watch too Smiley

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:15 pm

Thanks to all who share the S/K photos and messages they pick up from periscope and snapchat. Am just learning this stuff, so thanks a bunch. As I live in the Vancouver area and wishful thinking on my part, hope that when S/K visit I might possibly see them - no I am not a stalker. Just a fan who would love to give them positive support.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:21 pm

KaitBoo finale!
PINKHEART

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:29 pm

newfiegirl wrote:Thanks to all who share the S/K photos and messages they pick up from periscope and snapchat. Am just learning this stuff, so thanks a bunch. As I live in the Vancouver area and wishful thinking on my part, hope that when S/K visit I might possibly see them - no I am not a stalker. Just a fan who would love to give them positive support.

You're welcome. And hey. I honestly think they'd like the support and wouldn't be creeped out.

LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:33 pm

Love the pics from their periscope. They looked so cute all cuddled up tog I thought it would make such a great avi but too technologically advanced for me. Glad some of you caught some of the cute moments.

And High clap Agentcurls. I was hoping you'd do another video.

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:49 pm

agentcurls wrote:KaitBoo finale!
PINKHEART

Awesome work! :claphands
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3