SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:23 am

Ok I am probably just being paranoid but K has not been wearing her bracelet lately. Hopefully this means nothing. Probably means nothing. But still...

isittrue

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:35 am

^^Now that everyone knows the significance, she probably will not wear it.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:37 am

This is K, who was he!!bent on spoiling her own season, come high water or natural disaster. Assuming they're fine by the time she's doing pre-finale media next week, I expect her to wear it at least a few times. They're both happy and out and about, so I assume no dramatic breakup yet.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:38 am

iamreal2u wrote:^^Now that everyone knows the significance, she probably will not wear it.

Yes you're probably right. Just glad we sleuthed it in her earlier media rounds.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:52 am

They probably told her she couldn't wear it now that she told about it in her blog. I haven't seen her wear it since the blog but she wore it all the time before that. She's very quiet on SM now. Not even a periscope in the last few days.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:06 pm

Yay!  Nice to have more fans of this adorable couple.  Smiley  I have no doubt now that she talked about her bracelet in her blog, she is more careful about wearing it.  Because you know, she doesn't want to give anything away!!  Hehehe!  giggling giggling kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 38 3806527698

I do believe she is being more careful. Even in her recent ET interview she acts like no one knows when she was asked if she is happy.?? Really kait?? She is the cutest!! Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:49 pm

In the July 6 People magazine, Kaitllyn said that everything happens for a reason and that it can be difficult to get to happiness but she is happy so it was all worth. Hope this remains the case although I am really dreading ATFR and really hoping K and S stay together as a united front against anything TPTb throws at them.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:13 pm

This is a fan forum. Try to keep it positive peeps. Okay? Thanks.

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 38 Samuel10kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 38 Samuel10 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 38 Family10kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 38 Samuel15kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 38 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:16 pm

Thanks lipsis! Okay is everyone watching the feet??? I wonder if Shawn and Kait will get together this week leading up to the finale? maybe a People mag shoot! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:31 pm

Kait sure has gotten quiet. I think she and Shawn will be very happy and all over each other at ATFR!! I can't wait!! What I really can't wait for is to hear his proposal, I bet he's pretty sentimental in it.

Would be nice if they flew out to LA today for the People magazine shoot maybe tomorrow then stayed in a SH for the week leading up to ATFR. Will Kaitlyn have press to do this coming week to promote the finale?
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:36 pm

^They prefer to keep the couple apart in the last days leading up to the finale, at least that's what I've heard over the years. It makes for a more emotional reunion. But if they haven't already shot the People spread, they will either need to do that in the next few days or shoot it after the finale airs which I think has been done a few times.

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 38 87b72b10 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 38 86669110 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:41 am

algold29 wrote:Kait sure has gotten quiet.  I think she and Shawn will be very happy and all over each other at ATFR!!  I can't wait!!  What I really can't wait for is to hear his proposal, I bet he's pretty sentimental in it.

Would be nice if they flew out to LA today for the People magazine shoot maybe tomorrow then stayed in a SH for the week leading up to ATFR.  Will Kaitlyn have press to do this coming week to promote the finale?

Nice post and all that is what I'm hoping too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3