SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 70 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:21 pm

Aww nice!! Happy to help! I'll bring them all over now as they do them then Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 70 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by SarahValley Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:22 pm

Alanna wrote:You guys just gave me a good idea. Try these links on your comps:

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aIoZqzI2MTM5NzZ8NDk2Mjc2NzPZ3Zgf6seySXtqRZWki-VhDGHUa5k7_97XNz0WS_60rg==

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aIoZ0jI2MTM5NzZ8NDk2Mzk0ODOGPvsp-6V8q8kr0OS4a6svaA19BiEtIk8CsDXfUUjptg==

This is amazing, I knew we would somehow be able to get it to work! :D bestbud!
SarahValley
SarahValley

Female Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:30 pm

AWESOME!!!!! Thanks Alanna....seriously...you're the best! Now you all know what I'll be doing this morning! Smiley

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:31 pm

They ❤️ Dr. Pepper!! That's my absolute favorite. Always have to drink it when I go out to eat. Hey Kaitlawn :laugh out loud: let's be BFF's! Smiley

Her laugh is so funny! Shawn "oh no here she goes! Are you crying? What was that sound!?" cantstopl

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 70 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 70 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 70 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 70 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 70 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:41 pm

OK - so the second periscope you can't "see" at all...you can only hear it. The picture is jumbled.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:49 pm

leselihau wrote:OK - so the second periscope you can't "see" at all...you can only hear it.  The picture is jumbled.
Which one? One of the. Had terrible connection and they had to stop, the one with their double date.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:52 pm

2nd part of nap city I think...Woopsie Phone Died

Edited to Add: Picture came back now.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:57 pm

leselihau wrote:2nd part of nap city I think...Woopsie Phone Died

Edited to Add:  Picture came back now.
Ok good and yeah, I think a part of that was Kaitlyn shaking and dropping the phone when Shawn was NOT tickling her laugh out loud laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:01 pm

Haha that one got jumbled cause she kept laughing and her hand was shaking, phone was also dying too. So we now know their favorite foods, drinks, middle names, their engagement was on May 4th (which is way earlier then most Bach'ettes!) and that's all I can remember right now. It's so early zzz LOL

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 70 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 70 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 70 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 70 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 70 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:04 pm

I was surprised that they had 4 trips together, I can't believe they got one past us!! I was so diligently stalking her all this time but only got 3- Memorial Day, snapchatgate, and 4th of July. I think they must be including the weekend before the finale becaus they were definitely together, they have mentioned that they started Lost together and went through their memory jar and the fitting with Cary.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:11 pm

I will have to try to pull up these periscopes on my phone. My computer is whack! Anyway, one thing I found interesting in reading one of their interviews was the moment that they wish the show had shown. They mentioned that they were slow dancing in NYC (probably after he got the GDR) and that's when they both realized their feelings were real. Mean producers - I would have loved to see them dancing.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:14 pm

OK....just finished the periscopes. Thanks for posting those Alanna...they're fun to watch. And they're both actually quite funny! Smiley

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3