SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 67 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by riddlexo3 Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:01 pm

I'm fairly impressed of how much kaitlyn and shawn know eachother. Couples usually are really terrible at the newlywed game . They got all the answers right. They also answered questions in a newlywed game way on periscope and answered correct. I'm really hopeful for them two.

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 67 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:25 pm

Hahaha! Just watched periscope and can say thank you kaitboo for loving SM. They are hilarious. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:32 pm

I just love how in love they are! So refreshing for the final couple from this mess of a show to actually look madly in love and unable to keep their hands of each other and smiling ear to ear. I love it!

The AOL interview was awesome. Off to watch their periscopes. Seriously, this is going to be the best post show ever and probably way more romantic, fun and entertaining than TPTB could ever make the actual show.

And their pics are just plain hot. Totally loving Kaitboo more than I even expected.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:39 pm

Kaitlyn just posted another snap and they are at dinner alone and shawn said we never got to see them on the show so they plan on showing us on snapchat! Haha They kissed and then Kait took a sip of her wine and said "full body nice legs and the wine is pretty good too." Wah wah! One thing i noticed is they both share the same sense of humor. Fasten your seatbelts, it is going to be great post season. giggling

You get a lot of info on their periscope....they are golfing this weekend. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:51 pm

i am really new to snapchat and i can't figure out how to find them on there. can anyone help with that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:55 pm

Shawn uses the blow dryer more then me! Such a girl :P giggling When Kaitlyn was telling a random joke last night and he just sat there shaking his head..oh my goodness I couldn't stop laughing at their randomness.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 67 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 67 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 67 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 67 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 67 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:00 pm

gatorfan1987 wrote:i am really new to snapchat and i can't figure out how to find them on there. can anyone help with that?
Here you go:
https://support.snapchat.com/a/find-friends

Add them by searching for their usernames below:
Kait is snapbackbean
Shawn is Shawn_Booth

And yes, they're just as adorable as you can imagine laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:02 pm

thanks! i feel so weird stalking them though..... i feel like I'm invading their privacy....

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:05 pm

Can someone point me to the AOL interview please and thank you!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:10 pm

They want to be stalked, it's fine laugh out loud

AOL: http://on.aol.com/show/518283063-aol-build/518965530

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:30 pm

yea i just saw on periscope she was filming them on a double date and i figured hell if she is filming them on dates then i don't feel so much like a creeper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:45 pm

I thought this was super cute-- on periscope they talked about after they got engaged and all the cameras went away, Kait turned to Shawn and said, "Well Shawn, it was nice working with you, thanks," turned around and walked away laugh out loud I love her.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3