SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 50 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:00 am

Hmm but where was the girl? I haven't seen any sightings of her.

Btw, has anyone noticed how Shawn refers to her as "the girl" all the time? laugh out loud maybe he's just bad with names!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 50 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:25 am

Anyone ever figure out what she was doing on Jimmy Kimmel Thursday? Doesn't the final couple usually appear live in Monday after the finale?

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:14 pm

I was going to wait, but there was too much good stuff in the past few episodes to merely squeeze into the next one PINKHEART

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:23 pm

AC, you've captured their intimate moments which is awesome! Those moments have been so overshadowed with drama that I find it "refreshing" to see them in this video. Smiley Great work!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:25 pm

Agent!!! Oh my goodness. Too sweet!! Tweet to Kait asap! And you have to make one for their frc obviously heartbeat

Last edited by Alanna on Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:25 pm

AC awesome video ! I wish we had been given more focus on that than the drama TPTB seems on giving us. Refreshing indeed!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:29 pm

agentcurls wrote:
I was going to wait, but there was too much good stuff in the past few episodes to merely squeeze into the next one PINKHEART

Beautiful agentcurls! clapping!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:39 pm

agentcurls you have always done great videos but you keep outdoing yourself.
Love this! :sprinklehearts
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:40 pm

agentcurls wrote:

Ahhhhhhh soooooo sweat !!! beatingheart :cutiepie
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:28 pm

This is really nice!! captured the love and affection between them. Great job!!! clapping! thumbsup

Shawn kinda reminds me of Chris Siegfried tbh. I remember Chris saying he wasnt bothered by all the Brooks drama and tears Des shed on Brooks because all he wanted at the end of the day was Des. Shawn seems to be taking the same approach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:45 pm

In one of Shawn's vo in the preview, he says it's crazy to think they may not end up together. So I think all the drama of this season paled in comparison to him looking at the end and not being able to fathom that he wouldn't walk away with Kait. For all her mistakes, I think that's the one extremely right thing she told him- to focus on the end because this is just weeks in forever and afterwards, she'll never explore other relationships. So kudos, Kait!!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:07 pm

Love it Agentcurls. So sweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3