SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:47 pm

relaxing wrote:So, can we talk about Shawn rubbing Kaitlyn's leg when they are talking before meeting his family.  :fanningfan  He always had a grip on her leg during their talks so seems to be a thing with him.  

I also loved his I love you.  So heartfelt and sweet, just like on their SA date.  And her face just looked so happy.  And how they hold each other's faces so tightly together when they kiss.   whipped

OK, fangirling over.

She was gripping his face/ head so tightly like she wanted to crawl into him giggling :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:55 pm

I know! Their body language was definitely talking loudly during that scene. The couldn't have held each other's faces/heads any thighter or closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:56 pm

relaxing wrote:So, can we talk about Shawn rubbing Kaitlyn's leg when they are talking before meeting his family.  :fanningfan  He always had a grip on her leg during their talks so seems to be a thing with him.

After the FS have you noticed that his hand has gone UP more from her leg, to her thigh, to her inner thigh? Cause I have. giggling
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:00 pm

LenaActually wrote:

After the FS have you noticed that his hand has gone UP more from her leg, to her thigh, to her inner thigh? Cause I have. giggling

Oh yes I saw that too! In her blog, Kait writes that Shawn gave her a four leaf clover bracelet on the date. Wish we had seen that. All the footage they must have left on the cutting toon floor on favor of drama !

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:04 pm

Her blog was all about him and his family. They are both precious

Back to top Go down

Post by emptysquares Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:08 pm

She might as well had titled her blog Kaitlyn Loves Shawn. She was shameless about her love for him laugh out loud

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:34 pm

Here's the Shawn moments from her blog. http://www.people.com/article/kaitlyn-bristowe-bachelorette-blog-ben-higgins-exit-shawn-booth-nick-viall-final-two

Wanna know why he was wearing those long john undies? Because he didn't want underwear lines under his tight pants. (Laundry day, my toosh). I had to run away with his clothes – when would I get this opportunity again?! I wanted to throw them in the lake, at the least the long underwear. But all the goofiness aside, Shawn actually gave me a really beautiful four-leaf clover Alex and Ani bracelet that day, too. Very sweet.

After that, I could tell Shawn was nervous, and he scared me with what he was going to say. He was shaking and started to mumble about being honest. He shared how when he told me he was falling in love with me that wasn't true. I WAS ABOUT TO THROW UP. But when he said he wasn't falling in love with me in Texas, he WAS in love with me, that sick feeling immediately turned into wanting to melt into his arms. I had been waiting for him to say those words. I think being with his family and being surrounded by so much love in one room, he knew how he felt and felt confident in telling me.

Shawn's feelings were very real and, from the relationship these two shared, his dad knew. That was a really nice moment to watch. Shawn has a very warm, welcoming, loving family. And that gave me a lot of reassurance with how I felt towards him. I would be lucky to be a part of that family.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 31 1f49c

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 31 8367-910 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 31 I_got_13 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 31 E5kqdm15 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:45 pm

I mean, can we just talk about this blog for a second here?! Could Kaitlyn like and love Shawn a little more? I don't think I'm quite getting if Kait likes Shawn or what? Seems a little lukewarm about him. Hmmm.

Seriously, my favorite part (sooo hard to choose so this may change soon laugh out loud) is how Kaitlyn and Shawn refer to themselves as Kaitlyn and Shawn. How adorable. Two little love bugs heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:50 pm

Alanna I have been liking so many of your posts lately. giggling That is cute how they say that!

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 31 1f49c

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 31 8367-910 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 31 I_got_13 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 31 E5kqdm15 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:06 pm

Linds911 wrote:Alanna I have been liking so many of your posts lately. giggling That is cute how they say that!
Ha! It's not me, it's definitely their ridiculous, crazy cuteness. I can't wait to see them live laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:09 pm

Linds911 wrote:Here's the Shawn moments from her blog. http://www.people.com/article/kaitlyn-bristowe-bachelorette-blog-ben-higgins-exit-shawn-booth-nick-viall-final-two

Wanna know why he was wearing those long john undies? Because he didn't want underwear lines under his tight pants. (Laundry day, my toosh). I had to run away with his clothes – when would I get this opportunity again?! I wanted to throw them in the lake, at the least the long underwear. But all the goofiness aside, Shawn actually gave me a really beautiful four-leaf clover Alex and Ani bracelet that day, too. Very sweet.

After that, I could tell Shawn was nervous, and he scared me with what he was going to say. He was shaking and started to mumble about being honest. He shared how when he told me he was falling in love with me that wasn't true. I WAS ABOUT TO THROW UP. But when he said he wasn't falling in love with me in Texas, he WAS in love with me, that sick feeling immediately turned into wanting to melt into his arms. I had been waiting for him to say those words. I think being with his family and being surrounded by so much love in one room, he knew how he felt and felt confident in telling me.

Shawn's feelings were very real and, from the relationship these two shared, his dad knew. That was a really nice moment to watch. Shawn has a very warm, welcoming, loving family. And that gave me a lot of reassurance with how I felt towards him. I would be lucky to be a part of that family.

Thanks again Linds!! You are the best. Okay, the four leaf clover bracelet??? Why, why, why, TPTB did you not show us thisssssss!!! Ugh! I guess too much love. Maybe they will show this another time. Praying

Love #teamkaitboo beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:11 pm

Alanna- Me too! Along with all their Snaps and IG's. giggling

Soccermom- That would have been cute to see. If only she could have worn it for the rest of the show. I doubt she could since she's the Bachelorette and the guys would have started questioning. That would have been another give away!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3