SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:36 pm

And why today? I would think he should be in CA already! But it does give me pause if he is just now flying out today! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by emptysquares Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:40 pm

I doubt that was from today. It was probably from Thursday when he was spotted at the airport.

Also, I doubt Shawn only had a suit carrier. Where would he put his hair products laugh out loud

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:44 pm

isittrue wrote:
algold29 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:^^ Wonder who took the picture? Why does he only have a suit carrier?  Why is the person next to him seem to have a matching carryon case.  Questions..Questions

Hmmmmm, maybe he has a few handlers with him to make sure their show isn't spoiled.  Maybe one of them has his rolling suitcase and the other is taking one picture he will allow him to post....

I'm trying to picture Kait & Shawn in interviews together.  I keep picturing a very excited Kait that keeps answering for Shawn or talking over him and a cute Shawn just smiling and staring at his girl. :cutesmile!:

Now I am going to be paranoid over how little luggage he's bringing laugh out loud.

Its his carry-on baggage and he is goining to the baggage claim :gotcha:

Last edited by Emila23_12 on Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:45 pm

I'm sure this is not today. Just curious about his other stuff and why next to him someone is pushing his matching case. BTW just thought maybe his pickup driver carrying the case. Now who the darn took the picture? Think his sister went with him?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:04 pm

LenaActually wrote:This boy loves his Azz... giggling (can't blame him tho)

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 55 Azz10

Bringing it forward. I don't think that is his luggage. He has a free hand and could quite easily be rolling it himself. It looks like the zipper on the roll on luggage and not the same white trim on his garment bag. He's going to be away probably for awhile, I would think he has luggage in baggage claim.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:11 pm

Maybe Shawn and Kait are going golfing - he doesn't need clothes for that.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:23 pm

Lucas15 wrote:Maybe Shawn and Kait are going golfing - he doesn't need clothes for that.

LOL! She likes him naked while golfing. These two will be a fun couple to follow.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:27 pm

I was surprised that he did it but I guess Kait gets whatever she asks for laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:28 pm

LenaActually wrote:
Alanna wrote:Oh I'm totally ready to marry these two love bugs off tomorrow. But I figure as long as Kait fangirls over them harder than me, I'm fine, if the sm starts to die down and they act more cool towards each other and I'm still fangirling alone, I'll think I have a problem laugh out loud

I was going through the forum archives and saw the threads when Andi and Josh broke up. People were HEARTBROKEN. If these two don't at least make it to the alter, I'll probably be upset too.

Ugh yes I was probably half of those posts laugh out loud Upset Hence why I'm in a "wait and see" mode this time around.
Don't let us down Kaitboo! giggling

K&S probably posted those photos late. They probably aren't spending time together today so the suspense for 1st public appearance together will be nice and sweet to watch.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 55 1f49c

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 55 8367-910 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 55 I_got_13 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 55 E5kqdm15 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 55 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:32 pm

I may have missed it, but Cary confirmed the people shoot was yesterday. kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 55 Screen14

lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:30 pm

emptysquares wrote:
Alanna wrote:Meanwhile, I love how someone else is also excited, in his usual subdued way ha. Oh Shawn.

The fact that Shawn posted about tomorrow is very telling. He's been relatively quiet about everything posts show.

Yes it is!!! I think Shawn is just a little excited too!  kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 55 3806527698 He is probably soooo ready to move on with Kait in public! Please don't let us down kaitboo with your cute SM activity. handwave
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by computerms Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:55 pm

Below is the latest article that I ready on Shawn and Kaitlyn. Don't know how true it is.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/tv/187890/kaitlyn_bristowe_her_final_pick?utm_medium=sm&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=bachelor_fanpage

computerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3