SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:43 pm

Hottest dork ever!!

And is this the first time Shawn (or anyone even this season!) has called K sexy?!! She loved it! So cute.

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/1109/#

Thanks Lena for the full link!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:54 pm

laugh out loud :cutesmile!: Thanks for posting!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 28 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 28 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 28 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 28 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 28 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:20 pm

Yay!  Smiling and cuteness and fun!  Shawn looks like an excited little kid who can't stop smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:43 pm

relaxing wrote:Yay!  Smiling and cuteness and fun!  Shawn looks like an excited little kid who can't stop smiling.
He's such a great sport and it's so fun!!

More reasons to fangirl over Kait specifically- One, she's at Disney right now and being really nice to all the fans who are asking for pics, almost every one is commenting how sweet she was to them. Aww! 

And two, I just watched her periscope before Disney and she was SO excited that she got a VIP pass and got to go and meet all the Disney princesses. She also talked about her mascara and it's drugstore stuff and she doesn't even know what the makeup artist on the show used on her but knows it's was "good" laugh out loud She's truly such a sweet girl, I hope she and Shawn make each other very, very happy!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:28 pm

I watched those too Alanna thanks to your updates on how cute she is on there. I'm going to get so addicted. giggling so crazy how personal it seems watching things on those apps, and she and Shawn seem to use them a lot more than twitter or IG. I can't wait to see them doing things together. it will be cuteness overload I think. I think they can't wait for the show to be over.

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:32 pm

How do you get those apps and how do you watch?

I'm a bit of a technotard so talk to me like I am 4. Ummm better better make that 3

Last edited by nikikass on Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:32 pm

Alanna, have you seen Shawn's newest Snapchat video with his goddaughter? So cute!! She spit up on him giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 28 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 28 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 28 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 28 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 28 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:58 pm

Linds911 wrote:Alanna, have you seen Shawn's newest Snapchat video with his goddaughter? So cute!! She spit up on him giggling
I just saw it, so sweet how much he enjoys being an uncle. He seems like such a warm, loving guy who will make a great dad (and husband) one day. Threatening wife beater? I think not.

nikikass wrote:How do you get those apps and how do you watch?

I'm a bit of a technotard so talk to me like I am 4.   Ummm better better make that 3
No worries, it's easy! Even a two year old can do it! Go to the links below on your iPhone and download Smiley

Snapchat: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/snapchat/id447188370?mt=8
Periscope:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/periscope/id972909677?mt=8

Kait's snap name is snapbackbean, so search under "friends" and add her as a friend. There are instructions how to specifically do this if searching around the app isn't intuitive for you. Shawn's snap is Shawn_Booth.

Periscope is connected to twitter, so once you download it, the people you follow on twitter will show up on periscope under people there also, scroll down to her and click the + sign to add her to your feed so you'll get an update when she's live or when she has a new periscope up. 

relaxing wrote:I watched those too Alanna thanks to your updates on how cute she is on there.  I'm going to get so addicted.   giggling  so crazy how personal it seems watching things on those apps, and she and Shawn seem to use them a lot more than twitter or IG.  I can't wait to see them doing things together.  it will be cuteness overload I think.  I think they can't wait for the show to be over.
Oh good! She doesn't disappoint, right? SO cute! heartbeat They're going to be so fun to follow when they're finally out in public like normal people laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:10 pm

Thanks Alanna so much... I have a blackberry and I am lost.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:21 pm

shawn_booth18 Kickin it with my favorite girl #goddaughter 1min
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 28 11417282_1468414390138416_583457434_n

http://websta.me/p/1025714370155193658_29181864
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:21 pm

nikikass wrote:Thanks Alanna so much... I have a blackberry and I am lost.
Gotcha! I can't find anything for periscope, but it's possible for snapchat, although a little more tricky. Here are instructions for snapchat:

Snap: http://www.bbin.in/2015/05/heres-how-you-can-snapchat-on-blackberry/

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:30 pm

Alanna wrote:
nikikass wrote:Thanks Alanna so much... I have a blackberry and I am lost.
Gotcha! I can't find anything for periscope, but it's possible for snapchat, although a little more tricky. Here are instructions for snapchat:

Snap: http://www.bbin.in/2015/05/heres-how-you-can-snapchat-on-blackberry/

So you are saying I need to be 6??

LOL.. Thanks so much I will go from here and let you know how I made out or I can just live vicariously through you.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3