SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by rosesrREd Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:50 am

GuardianAngel wrote:You should be able to click the arrow in the middle of the pic and it will start playing.

I saw it. What were they discussing? Also, Shawn was very aware of the camera, he was always staring into it.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:31 am

No caption just the picture. How sweet. Smiley

shawn_booth18

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 11 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 11 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 11 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 11 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:13 am

These two didn't need fireworks, they made their own!

To think Kaitlyn said in the beginning that it will all be worth it in the end if they can get through the next few weeks together. She had to have been talking about Shawn. Constantly reassuring him of her feelings for him and then saying she felt like she had heard her husband tell her for the first time he was falling in love with her? So sweet!

They really do seem like they are the only two people together in the eye of the tornado that is this crazy show. All the crazy all around but still it is just the two of them. It's a great love story... and if they can weather this crazy show and its aftermath, they may weather anything!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:These two didn't need fireworks, they made their own!

To think Kaitlyn said in the beginning that it will all be worth it in the end if they can get through the next few weeks together. She had to have been talking about Shawn. Constantly reassuring him of her feelings for him and then saying she felt like she had heard her husband tell her for the first time he was falling in love with her? So sweet!

They really do seem like they are the only two people together in the eye of the tornado that is this crazy show. All the crazy all around but still it is just the two of them. It's a great love story... and if they can weather this crazy show and its aftermath, they may weather anything!
If we didn't have the correct spoiler thanks to Team Snapchat and seeing his almost meltdown over Nick just joining the show, I would have been almost convinced the foiler was right.

It would have made complete sense to me that Shawn bailed because he couldn't handle it and Kait ended up alone. I'm really interested to see how he managed to not get himself committed knowing she's out with other dudes and also not drive her totally batty either. I like seeing when these final couples are nice to each other and really comforting and reassuring while going on the "journey," and I hope that's what we continue to see with them as we have already.

I know this is getting wayyyyy ahead of myself but it would be the best thing ever and totally ironic if this wild child actually found a forever match. If not, still fun however long it lasts!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:16 am

I can't watch the video either. When I click on it I get the following message:

The media could not be played

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:33 pm

Ya'll are killing me! Haven't been able to watch TeamSnapchat's date yet. But definitely looking forward it.
How about a little forehead bump! (Source:ABC)
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 11 K3611

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:23 pm

well, I don't see how this will be able to measure up to their amazing first 1-on-1, but they did share some very sweet moments right from the beginning. PINKHEART

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:29 pm

Thanks AC!!! I can only hope Kait rigs abc on Mondays to show only this in Nashville instead of the actual thing laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:42 pm

Yay I was hoping they would inspire some fan vids. Great job.

Alanna wrote:Thanks AC!!! I can only hope Kait rigs abc on Mondays to show only this in Nashville instead of the actual thing laugh out loud

Too funny and I think I might have to do on my tv too.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:39 pm

Nice job AC! You should tweet that to both of them. Lets see who favourites it first. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gpjillianfan Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:23 pm

Joining everyone here in the sanctuary! Despite all the hoopla about sex-gate I am a huge fan of Shawn and Kaitlyn as a couple. I think they're a great match and I am really hoping they can get through the next few weeks and remain strong.

Snapchat showed they were happy (and adorable) as of last week, and with both of them posting Instagram photos yesterday about each other, I think that was a shout out from them letting the world know all is still good.

Tabloids will be tabloids as they are every season. I don't buy 98% of what they all sell. What matters most is what Kaitlyn and Shawn themselves say and how they back it up post-show.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of their dates this season!

gpjillianfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:37 pm

Ahh Jillianfan, you're not alone!! I think Kaitlyn was just being crazy and overwhelmed with the show and made some poor, hasty decisions. I hope Shawn has really moved past all that and they can have a great future together. They seem like a perfect fit to me and she's certainly crazy about him, so I'll hope for the best for them heartbeat

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3