SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 57 of 73 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 65 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

watchthefeet - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:27 am

I really don't think he's defending himself so much as making fun of himself.

As for Kait, she is extremely vocal about needing a very present and protective man, and she claims she's very happy now, so whatever type of whatever support is going on behind the scenes seems to be enough for her and what she needs from him. As always jmo and my own observations.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

watchthefeet - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:33 am

Imo, Shawn is doing both - defending and making fun. Nothing wrong with that. He didn't need to tag the Bachette account though. Funny guy. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am

Alanna wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud Alanna. See, the tide has shifted even fans of TeamSnapchat are more loyal to Shawn than Kait. giggling They should be fine if they can weather Hurricane Nick as CH called him and move on as they seem to be doing then it is uphill from there.
It's more that we found out last week she told him he's The One and then immediately jumped in bed with Nick that makes me feel like her tears and drama are justified in light of that news. Shawn definitely loves that girl more that I do for getting over it and not telling Nick he can have her and bailing for real, just like she fears.

Maybe Shawn got it all wrong. When K laid with/on/under him on the bed for 6 hours, she probably said, "You're my number 1......and Nick will be my number 2....and if Ben H isn't a virgin he'll be my number 3..."
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:00 am

MiaHawk wrote:

Maybe Shawn got it all wrong. When K laid with/on/under him on the bed for 6 hours, she probably said, "You're my number 1......and Nick will be my number 2....and if Ben H isn't a virgin he'll be my number 3..."

giggling
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:02 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Wish Shawn would have defended Kaitlyn using his humor via his SM as much as he uses his humor to defend himself.
Here he is tweeting to the bachelorette official twitter account.
Shawn can't stand the thought of sharing, period.  watchthefeet - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 57 3806527698

Also, sidenote: Ben H looks so much more handsome than S, imo.
I'm so "needy" that I just couldn't stand the thought of sharing @benhiggi with anyone else. @BacheloretteABC
watchthefeet - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 57 CIyztlJUYAAt6ZK
https://twitter.com/Shawn_Booth/status/616064856194551808

I love Shawn more and more. He is perfect for kaitlyn. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:33 am

I do agree, Shawn and Kaitlyn are perfect. So glad no one else has to put up with either of them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:43 am

stuckinsc wrote:I do agree, Shawn and Kaitlyn are perfect. So glad no one else has to put up with either of them.

They deserve each other.
Good for them. Hope it lasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:13 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I do agree, Shawn and Kaitlyn are perfect. So glad no one else has to put up with either of them.
Such a relief. These two are so high school-ish on this show it is getting old.

Not going to speculate on how they are currently now.
Just commenting on their behavior with each other on the show.
Edit or not, going with what they are doing/saying to each other...
Imo, it's like a teenage movie...  playing games with each other's emotions, being "honest" but still pre-meditatively not being fully honest either.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Such a relief. These two are so high school-ish on this show it is getting old.

Not going to speculate on how they are currently now.
Just commenting on their behavior with each other on the show.
Edit or not, going with what they are doing/saying to each other...
Imo, it's like a teenage movie...  playing games with each other's emotions, being "honest" but still pre-meditatively not being fully honest either.

"High School-ish" is way too generous! More like Middle School, imo.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:30 am

Question for all your sleuthers who have been keeping tabs on Shawn and Kait, since Snapchatgate have there been any SHV, this past weekend is usually one (i.e. 2 weeks after the last)
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:32 am

Not yet. They should have one this weekend.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:04 am

^thanks blu!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 73 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 65 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11