SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 46 of 73 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 59 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:29 pm

It was Chris Manson in a long haired black wig. He has a wicked sense of humor.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:42 pm

So with all this talk about how hard it is blah, blah, blah. Sorry but none of these guys get a pass for acting like asses because their "princess" touched another man. Chris Sigfried had Des telling the world that she loved only Brooks and almost left because of him. Yet he got over it and is still friends with Brooks. To me Josh and Shawn both need to put on their big boy panties and admit their ladies had sex with Nick because they wanted to. If that hurts your feelings then be mad at the girl because neither was forced to do it. No matter how they may try to re-write history.

I guess meathead alphas just aren't my type. Give me the sensitive poet or a JP any day over this type.

And please anyone but Josh or Shawn for bachelor. Let the alphas hang together and off my tv screen.

BTW, maybe Shawn was mad at the idea that he would give up being "Bachelor" Shawn if Kaitlyn wasn't going to adore him more.

JMO as always.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:34 pm

stuckinsc wrote:So with all this talk about how hard it is blah, blah, blah. Sorry but none of these guys get a pass for acting like asses because their "princess" touched another man.  Chris Sigfried had Des telling the world that she loved only Brooks and almost left because of him. Yet he got over it and is still friends with Brooks. To me Josh and Shawn both need to put on their big boy panties and admit their ladies had sex with Nick because they wanted to. If that hurts your feelings then be mad at the girl because neither was forced to do it. No matter how they may try to re-write history.

I guess meathead alphas just aren't my type. Give me the sensitive poet or a JP any day over this type.

And please anyone but Josh or Shawn for bachelor. Let the alphas hang together and off my tv screen.

BTW, maybe Shawn was mad at the idea that he would give up being "Bachelor" Shawn if Kaitlyn wasn't going to adore him more.

JMO as always.

Chris from Des' season didn't know about Des telling the cameras she was in love with Brooks so not a good comparison. Shawn is still in the season so we have no idea what happens and how he reacts as the season goes on. He definitely said some things that I hope he regrets about Kaitlyn and the FS but overall I'm seeing him as someone who's having trouble with the format and seeing someone he's falling in love with date other guys. There have been previous cast in a similar boat (both men and women) and sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. I'm guessing Shawn adjusts or he wouldn't have lasted until the end. JMO

Josh has his own thread so no need to discuss him in Shawn's.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:25 pm

SueSt wrote:I assume K already slept with Shawn (on the show) based on the following:

* K's loose attitude about sex.
* Shawn' spending 6-7 hours alone with K.
* K telling Shawn he's the one.
* Shawn's out of control jealousy last episode.

It's interesting to me that TPTB didn't make more of this incident or give us dirty kissing sounds to ponder...
Is it because this incident is going to play into the 'story' later on in the show?

ITA, K has a loose attitude about sex for sure. last season she was open to the idea of Chris sleeping with any of the ladies, I think a lot of young people feel like now. It took me a while to get over Andi sleeping with both guys the same week. I still can't get over her attitude about sex, but to each his own.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:20 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:If K and S had sex preFS, then IMO there's no way the producers passed up on using that angle/footage. There isn't one good reason to essentially hide it. I don't believe they're ever really alone during 1 on 1s so they may have been 'alone' as much as Kaitlyn and Nick thought they were.

They don't care about S&K either.
But then is Shawn just flipping crazy? He seems to think she spent 7 hours in his bed alone?

I don't know haha! I was confused with Shawn and what Kait said to him, how much he knows about Nick, so many questions! But I think the worst of Shawn's 'issues' is yet to come if the preview is any indication. hmmm

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:26 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:If K and S had sex preFS, then IMO there's no way the producers passed up on using that angle/footage. There isn't one good reason to essentially hide it. I don't believe they're ever really alone during 1 on 1s so they may have been 'alone' as much as Kaitlyn and Nick thought they were.

But then is Shawn just flipping crazy? He seems to think she spent 7 hours in his bed alone?

I don't know haha! I was confused with Shawn and what Kait said to him, how much he knows about Nick, so many questions! But I think the worst of Shawn's 'issues' is yet to come if the preview is any indication. hmmm
Yeah I know, it looks like she's going to dehydrate herself with all the hysterical crying, and this is all before Shawn even finds out about the after-hours tryst? Yikes. It'll be the most dramatic episode ever when she does tell him laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:There have to be times when couples are all alone or how would Blob have done the deed 6.5 times?  And Blob was not the only one pre-FS. We just don't hear about those antics. People sneak off to others rooms and are successful. 
We(the viewer) never would have known that K had unchaperoned time with S, if not for S saying so to the camera. 
It's happened before, believe me. Hugesmile

IMO this is right on.

My instincts tell me that Shawn didn't know they were filming him nor that the mic was picking up what he said to the producer - most people are pretty naive (no matter how much they think they know about the show) and when you wear a mic all day long you start forgetting it's there. Even if you remember you don't realize someone is always listing (unless you've watched UnREAL).

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:11 pm

albean99 wrote:overall I'm seeing him as someone who's having trouble with the format and seeing someone he's falling in love with date other guys. There have been previous cast in a similar boat (both men and women) and sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. I'm guessing Shawn adjusts or he wouldn't have lasted until the end. JMO

Before I heard that Shawn had spent alone time with Kaitlyn I felt that she was not making an effort to keep him in the game, but I have had to reconsider that in light of what we now know. She was trying; perhaps she never really explained to him how the show works but perhaps she did. On one past season the lead explained things to her "one" and he still had trouble seeing her date other guys. Her reaction was to give him the date rose. Whether she was supposed to do that or whether she just realized that she needed to IDK.

I guess that someone can say "I'm OK with this - I know you have to date other guys". But until you have to sit there and watch it happen and deal with how you really feel about it you really can't know that you're going to be OK with it.

We can say that this is Kaitlyn's show and her journey and someone shouldn't be trying to control her to do things but the fact remains - if the lead wants to pick someone it behooves them to take care of that relationship and make sure that person wants to be picked or that's an option that isn't going to be available.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:21 pm

Shawn posted this on his IG:

@shawn_booth18 Dublin. @jessica_florence  
Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 46 11410517_1457277357920991_1024697222_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:05 pm

Thanks for the pic Allaboutlove. Looks like they were having a good time together in Ireland.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:48 pm

I think that the lead having pre-FS sex with the F1 or spending extra time with F1 is actually very common. I forgot who said it, but a producer talked about JP leave Ash's hotel room early in filming. RS even said in recent years that if you ask for privacy, you can pretty much get it. I think that it just doesn't make sense to show it because it's not that dramatic. Kaitlyn probably had ZERO regrets about the hypothetical sex or off-camera time she spent with Shawn, Shawn wasn't going to tell anyone, so how would it contribute to the drama? They probably were still recording the audio of Shawn/Kaitlyn, but they already showed Kaitlyn saying she was falling in love with Shawn on the date so there probably wasn't any good material left to show.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:45 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
bleuberry wrote:If K and S had sex preFS, then IMO there's no way the producers passed up on using that angle/footage. There isn't one good reason to essentially hide it.
***snipped*** Kaitlyn probably had ZERO regrets about the hypothetical sex or off-camera time she spent with Shawn, Shawn wasn't going to tell anyone, so how would it contribute to the drama?
Actually, IMMO, there are few reasons to hide it:
- there was always a storyline of "would the history repeat?" (with sex talk) ...so the focus is on Kaitlyn's "activity" with Nick
- Shawn is edited as "extremely" jealous type (again, the wonders of the edit) ...TPTB has no intention to show us the real reasons behind his behavior
- Shawn is edited as the guy with the trust issues - which will be brought up eventually for the "overcoming the problem" storyline - so TPTB can't reveal all the cards too fast and answering viewers' questions why Shawn feels "entitled" after that particular GD rose.
- by this episode there should still be a debate "who would win?" (well, of course we all know), so the previous date-revelation in SA was big enough to make people take side with Shawn. Revealing that there was even more "connection" between Kaitlyn and him would be a "game-over". To balance previous "I'm falling for you / me too" ... there goes a trick drama with Nick.
- Audience is usually on F1 side (by the end), they should root for him, so pre-FS activity after all the "post-preview backlash" wouldn't do any good to Shawn's image that TPTB tries to convey.
- Shawn is "the moral/stand-up" guy in this story, opposite to Kaitlyn and Nick, who at the end will save "our damsel in distress" from her own destruction.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 73 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 59 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11