SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 45 of 73 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 59 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

watchthefeet - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:51 pm

see2love wrote:His snapchap he gave a tip of the day: dont ever sit in the guiness factory drinking guiness for 4.5 hrs watching the girl you are falling in love with date other guy

Not verbatim*

Hahaha! Don't worry Shawnie, kaitlin forgives you. giggling I don't think he is proud of the way he acted. watchthefeet - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 45 1710264613
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

watchthefeet - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:53 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
see2love wrote:His snapchap he gave a tip of the day: dont ever sit in the guiness factory drinking guiness for 4.5 hrs watching the girl you are falling in love with date other guy

Not verbatim*

Hahaha!  Don't worry Shawnie, kaitlin forgives you.  giggling   I don't think he is proud of the way he acted.  watchthefeet - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 45 1710264613  

I am glad he sees he was a jerk that day and night. I think the fact that K and S seem to have gotten past these things makes them a stronger couple, so good for them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:55 pm

nd4reality wrote:
OnePromise wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I get the feeling she is with Nick also. Its weird.

What I liked was despite all the guys upset Shawn pulled on his big boy panties and dedicated his 1on1 time to talking to Kaitlyn about himself and moving their relationship foward. It came off well.

Maybe she really chose herself and chose to date both post FRC? She could have taken snapchat and still be with both guys if she still hasn't chosen.  Maybe why Nick is still supportive of Kaitlyn so vocally on SM.  Who knows at this point.  The producers have done their magic...that's for sure.

I actually think she is with Nick or single.

Not with Shawn the way she is going through these latest interviews.
I think Nicks SM is @#$@ though.

But she was between the sheets with Shawnie boy a week ago! I don't think she is dating both either. Why would Shawn and Nick put up with her sampling both in bed at this point?? That is just weird. Shawn especially. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:23 pm

I don't know Shawn or K but from the way you-all are describing them, they both sound very immature...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:26 pm

In other developments (and I'm sorry if this has already been noted in this board), Shawn referred to Nick by his name!
Baby steps

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:44 pm

I really like Shawn, there is something about him. Initially I was not physically attracted by him. But I find him more attractive each episode.

I really like Nick I was luke warm with him his first season but how he conducted himself after(not ATFR although i dont blame him I blame producers) and in this season I have grown attracted to him. He is a great guy.

Wow I almost feel like Kaitlyn (hee hee)

Bottom line is we have a huge piece of evidence with the SC video. That is indisputable.

That is more than enough to convict (oops.. I mean convince) me that Shawn is F1

Sometimes things that are over thought, are just that, overthought.

I am guilty of the overthinking especially reading all your great theories.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:03 pm

Great post Nik. I agree. I was not a Nick fan. But I am beginning to really like him.

I love Shawn. He is my type, and I think it suits K to be with a big, protective guy. He seems like the strong, but vulnerable type. I think his hurt last night and all the production of it was genuine. I heard him say...I can't do this and I took it to mean that he really was not cut out to watch the girl you love be with other people (as evidenced by his tweet too). I believe everyone knows what they are getting in to, but it changes when feelings change. To me, his reaction was all in the heat of the moment and he tends to react before thinking...but cooler heads prevail - but not going to happen when he finds out about Nick. Don't expect that things are going to be smooth moving forward.
I think by the end of this, the world is going to LOVE K and the full circle the story takes.
There is going to be a great story moving forward.

IMO the arc is going to be K breaking down to Shawn and him forgiving and loving her. Gonna be a HOT summer y'all!

Producers are setting the tongues wagging and fingers punching. Bet ratings are out of the park. Mark my words, K is going to be America's Girl by the end of this. Tough funny girl gonna go soft. Shawn is going to pick her up!

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:02 pm

I assume K already slept with Shawn (on the show) based on the following:

* K's loose attitude about sex.
* Shawn' spending 6-7 hours alone with K.
* K telling Shawn he's the one.
* Shawn's out of control jealousy last episode.

It's interesting to me that TPTB didn't make more of this incident or give us dirty kissing sounds to ponder...
Is it because this incident is going to play into the 'story' later on in the show?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:11 pm

SueSt wrote:I assume K already slept with Shawn (on the show) based on the following:

* K's loose attitude about sex.
* Shawn' spending 6-7 hours alone with K.
* K telling Shawn he's the one.
* Shawn's out of control jealousy last episode.

It's interesting to me that TPTB didn't make more of this incident or give us dirty kissing sounds to ponder...
Is it because this incident is going to play into the 'story' later on in the show?
TPTB probably didn't utilize this for the same reasoning they didn't utilize it on other seasons when similar took place. 
I agree this probably did take place, but for whatever reason they don't want any negative talk about K/S coupling and they don't care about negative talk regarding K/N coupling.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:12 pm

If K and S had sex preFS, then IMO there's no way the producers passed up on using that angle/footage. There isn't one good reason to essentially hide it. I don't believe they're ever really alone during 1 on 1s so they may have been 'alone' as much as Kaitlyn and Nick thought they were.

They don't care about S&K either.

watchthefeet - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:18 pm

There have to be times when couples are all alone or how would Blob have done the deed 6.5 times?  And Blob was not the only one pre-FS. We just don't hear about those antics. People sneak off to others rooms and are successful. 
We(the viewer) never would have known that K had unchaperoned time with S, if not for S saying so to the camera. 
It's happened before, believe me. Hugesmile

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:21 pm

bleuberry wrote:If K and S had sex preFS, then IMO there's no way the producers passed up on using that angle/footage. There isn't one good reason to essentially hide it. I don't believe they're ever really alone during 1 on 1s so they may have been 'alone' as much as Kaitlyn and Nick thought they were.

They don't care about S&K either.
But then is Shawn just flipping crazy? He seems to think she spent 7 hours in his bed alone?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 73 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 59 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11